Tasha/Tanya #7 Cosy nights, Christmas is magic! It’s all for the gram, my real life is tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
John must be really feminine.. what bloke would do all of this tit! Come to think of it we haven't seen any pics of him since he was trying to climb into that tree this afternoon! What's the chances he isn't even there.....
He’s down the bleeping pub downing as many pints as he can before he has to come home and climb on mummy elf and give her his elf juice 🤮🤮🤮

Looks more like magic elf piss!

I might comment on that last post and ask her what colour she’d like her straight jacket to be, she’s really not right
It’s will be festive and have bells on it. Maybe it will light up too 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I would never knock anyone for doing things for their kids but she does this all for herself not her kids.
If she sat and thought about what she is doing she would remove all photos of her kids.
I am sure it’s been said before that her home location is easy to find.
You never know who is looking at your photos.
Grow up woman and sort yourself out.

She was seriously deprived as a child.
Or she is bleeping loosing the plot!

Reactions: 3
She’s admitted that the ‘Magic elf juice’ is just a bottle of 7up with a sticker on it😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s my first Christmas following this pair of try-hards and duck me, could Trasha post anymore today or has Instagram put a ban on stupid Christmas tree posts?? 😂 Just showed hubby the pic of her Christmas tree getting outfit and all he said was ‘sad c*nt’ 😂

Another mountain of fatty food, more conspicuous consumption for the ‘gram, two hideous outfit changes and how old is her daughter? Those cakes are tit - I teach cooking and have had 4 yr olds produce better stuff 🤦🏻‍♀️

She’s either on her own or she’s told them all to go out of the room while she takes that last pic, either way it’s just not right, 48 times she’s posted today.....

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It’s my first Christmas following this pair of try-hards and duck me, could Trasha post anymore today or has Instagram put a ban on stupid Christmas tree posts?? 😂 Just showed hubby the pic of her Christmas tree getting outfit and all he said was ‘sad c*nt’ 😂

Another mountain of fatty food, more conspicuous consumption for the ‘gram, two hideous outfit changes and how old is her daughter? Those cakes are tit - I teach cooking and have had 4 yr olds produce better stuff 🤦🏻‍♀️
The 5 year olds I teach could decorate that tree better!!!! And yes those cakes look tit. 🤣

She’s either on her own or she’s told them all to go out of the room while she takes that last pic, either way it’s just not right, 48 times she’s posted today.....
No way!!! I last posted on my Instagram about 5 weeks ago!! 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
The 5 year olds I teach could decorate that tree better!!!! And yes those cakes look tit. 🤣

No way!!! I last posted on my Instagram about 5 weeks ago!! 🤣🤣🤣
i only really go on mine to take the piss out of her and ginger minge lol

• Haha
She is on her own!!! That’s why she has posted so much. She feels alone.

i only really go on mine to take the piss out of her and ginger minge lol
Me too. I upload a photo now and again for family that live abroad . I have family in Ireland and the USA. (Tanya 😉) 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
This woman is too much tonight! Still going strong with the elf theme!! The perfect Elf cups now, perfect to go with our elf buns and our elf pjs for our elf night....😴 duck OFFFFF NOONE CARES!

Reactions: 5
Why is no one else on the sofa waiting for the film to start trash??!
Because no one else gives a tit about Elf night or bleeping tree day.
And she is all alone. Hence all the poxy photos.
And with her fat arse, surly no one else can fit on that nasty little sofa.

• Haha
Bet John can't wait to go to work on Monday and tell all his mates about his Christmas tree weekend and elf night!! People are saying to her that it's great memories for her kids but how is it?? With her phone constantly up taking photos and on Instagram. Yes take photos but why stage it all. She will never get back all the time she spends on her phone so no I don't see it as great memories

Reactions: 5
Trash just seems so manic. The difference between trash and tanyas posts tonight are stark. Tanya’s post aren’t so rushed. Decent photos and she actually makes sense.

Reactions: 6
Imagine being her neighbour and you look through the window and she’s on her own dressed as an elf sitting on the floor eating elf cupcakes and magic juice 😂 you’d call the police. Mad cow

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If I was Johnny boy I’d feel totally emasculated living in Santa’s grotto and having my wife dressed up as an elf 😂. Definitely has to be in touch with his feminine side living with Trash!

Jesus Christ
The griswolds are on tour!!
Poor Germany!!!
Photos of
Outfits/ laid out on her rotten bed.
Car snack
road signs
Petrol station snacks
Map
Her ugly feet on the dashboard
Market photos
More snacks
Over priced German Tat
A giant sausage (don’t be jealous John boy)
Drinks
A giant tree!
Her ugly face
Think that about covers the German market trip.
What’s the betting they are driving there and back in a day. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.