Tasha/Tanya #7 Cosy nights, Christmas is magic! It’s all for the gram, my real life is tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Homemade sausage rolls... ?!?! Oh my god.. surely she must be being ironic on this one! If she seriously thinks that counts as homemade sausage rolls then she is even more bay tit crazy than I thought she was.. she is a whole different scale of whacko today.
In all my 40 years of life, I have never known anyone be so selfish, self centred and greedy.. she is really coming across as extra special at the moment.. and not the good type of special..

Reactions: 4
17 grid posts today!! That is not normal at all. Does she seriously think she's showing off coz I can assure her it's just desperation!! I've noticed more new members are making an appearance on this thread so it clearly shows that both of them are becoming the laughing stock of Instagram!!
Unless they are all Tanya 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
For all the piss taking that goes on here, deep down when we all look at the bigger picture it’s incredibly sad. Setting up her life for validation from random people - opening up her life, and family to god knows who. Setting up bleeping Pringles one by one for a photo in a neat stack..... older generation that fought for this country would be appalled at people like her, and I for one agree!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why do they have to eat off the carpet why not just put the food on the dining table?! duck sake

Reactions: 3
This thread tonight, never laughed so much! Thanks for the giggles trash! You keep up your elf tit 👍🙈

Reactions: 3
You guys are hilarious tonight [emoji23][emoji23] what a tit show we have had today. Tanya's tree looks lovely but I think a bit more colour would look nicer.

Anyway I've made a little Christmas themed game for you, we all love a theme. It's called spot the tree [emoji319]

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It is sad.. She has put herself into this really disgusting position and she doesn't know how to stop. It's obvious that John doesn't give her the attention she desperately craves so she seeks acceptance from complete strangers. With him messing around it's obviously pushed her over the edge and she doesn't know what to do, so she goes onto Instagram to have people tell her that her neurotic behaviour is okay, those same people are laughing at her. Her real friends should step in and help her, John should man the duck up and help her but we know he won't because as long as she is acting this way then that's his excuse for whatever he does! Tashas account never started out with such sheer desperation, just shows you what a lying cheating partner can do to your mind as well as getting obsessed with social media and likes from people she will never meet, she doesn't know what reality is anymore.

Reactions: 12
Magic elf juice now 😆 bet the kiddies are shitting themselves with excitement!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Magic elf juice......... Magic.. Elf.. Juice..
Okay, all sadness aside, is she bleeping high..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You guys are hilarious tonight [emoji23][emoji23] what a tit show we have had today. Tanya's tree looks lovely but I think a bit more colour would look nicer.

Anyway I've made a little Christmas themed game for you, we all love a theme. It's called spot the tree [emoji319]

. moto e5 play .
Tap the square with the tit tree.
Tap the square with the crap food...
tap the square with the nut case mother! 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
John must be really feminine.. what bloke would do all of this tit! Come to think of it we haven't seen any pics of him since he was trying to climb into that tree this afternoon! What's the chances he isn't even there.....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Looks more like magic elf piss!

I might comment on that last post and ask her what colour she’d like her straight jacket to be, she’s really not right

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So I just went into Instagram and just see her photos.
She is on her bleeping own!!
I guarantee she is on her own....
it’s honestly pathetic.
Someone help this woman. I so want to message her and say you need help love!!! But first let’s see a photo of you Tash with that whole elf outfit.
I bet Daddy elf is down the pub serving someone else his elf juice. 🤮
And what in gods name is that picnic all about. Don’t get me wrong I love picky food but her’s, no matter what she does looks awful.
You are not an influencer you are an embarrassment.
Get a job clean your grout and think about doing something for someone else just for the hell of it. It will give you more of a buzz than any photo you upload to the gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.