Tasha/Tanya #7 Cosy nights, Christmas is magic! It’s all for the gram, my real life is tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When is trash going to finish decorating her tree, it looks empty!
Oh god it’s elf theme tonight too 🙄 can’t wait to see the matching pjs 😩

Reactions: 3
Seriously all that food for the 4 of them........? She needs to get donating to a food bank........just greed......this woman has absolutely no Christmas spirit 😠
That’s an obscene amount of food for 4 people.
You’re right she doesn’t know the real meaning about Christmas.

Reactions: 1
Making her own sausage rolls 🤣😂 Classic!!!!! And could she have made that tree look any shitter???

I want to love Tanya’s tree but that hideous tv unit has just completely and utterly wrecked the whole effect 😫

However Tan wins battle of the trees by a country mile, absolutely no question!!!!

Today’s been insta comedy gold 🤩

Christ on a bleeping bike!!!!! Lettuce AND grapes?!?!

Reactions: 9
Making her own sausage rolls 🤣😂 Classic!!!!! And could she have made that tree look any shitter???

I want to love Tanya’s tree but that hideous tv unit has just completely and utterly wrecked the whole effect 😫

However Tan wins battle of the trees by a country mile, absolutely no question!!!!

Today’s been insta comedy gold 🤩

Christ on a bleeping bike!!!!! Lettuce AND grapes?!?!
Surely they are just decoration, none of them will eat it.

Reactions: 2
Please can we all just picture her sat on the floor with her elf hat, slippers and pjs on, with about 70 different plates of food placed around her whilst her GROWN kids and husband look on in despair. Because we all know she does this for her own benefit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh bleeping hell.... those slippers... okay people okay, the prized bleep is in the house 😂 I love the fact that she buys tit just to show the gram 😂😂 She is bleeping hysterical.. I hope she gets totally tit faced tonight and falls into that duck up of a tree and Johnny boy steals her slippers, strips naked and bleeping takes off down the street, chubby flapping all over the place.... Do it for the gram John...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I didn’t think she could get any worse lol. “Homemade” sausage rolls with shop bought pastry and processed cheese and hot dogs. 🤮 Now it’s packet mix cupcakes. Their diet is sooo bad.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Oh bleeping hell.... those slippers... okay people okay, the prized bleep is in the house 😂 I love the fact that she buys tit just to show the gram 😂😂 She is bleeping hysterical.. I hope she gets totally tit faced tonight and falls into that duck up of a tree and Johnny boy steals her slippers, strips naked and bleeping takes off down the street, chubby flapping all over the place.... Do it for the gram John...
Howling 🤣🤣🤣 we can only hope and pray. That would be hilarious 😆

• Haha
Oh my god!!!
I don’t even have the words!!! What the hell is that monstrosity!!! 😱
That’s poor tree, it’s making me feel claustrophobic.
It really is like a comedy show.
Tanya wins again. 🥇
It's an absolute mess isnt it 😱 I would be ashamed to put that on the gram.

Reactions: 1
I didn’t think she could get any worse lol. “Homemade” sausage rolls with shop bought pastry and processed cheese and hot dogs. 🤮 Now it’s packet mix cupcakes. Their diet is sooo bad.
She could have at least made the pastry and used proper sausagemeat. Who the hell puts cheese into sausage rolls 🤢

• Sick
Oh my god those elf pyjamas she is literally the biggest loser ever. Also why does she keep referring her husband as daddy as if her kids are still 4

Reactions: 8
The way she misses out words from her sentences... My daughter did a good with help from Daddy... A good what Tash you bleeping muppet! I'm sure the J man was bleeping thrilled to make elf cupcakes, probably told all the guys in work he was dressing up like a kinky elf this weekend and making elf cupcakes, proper manly tit.. Picture him walking around the house with those slippers on 😂 Alright jingle jangle Johnny calm your balls mate..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What the actual jingling duck is she wearing? Just when I thought I’d seen it all from her. If anyone doubted she was special needs before today - there is your proof.

2 words..... elf hat🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
17 grid posts today!! That is not normal at all. Does she seriously think she's showing off coz I can assure her it's just desperation!! I've noticed more new members are making an appearance on this thread so it clearly shows that both of them are becoming the laughing stock of Instagram!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.