Tasha/Tanya #7 Cosy nights, Christmas is magic! It’s all for the gram, my real life is tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of money spent on tit is disgusting, calanders for them all too, I mean the kids are too old for that crap never mind the parents ffs!! How about you give to charity or donate to a food bank you greedy fuckin twats.

Reactions: 5
Who the duck has time for this tit........oh that would be Tan 😂

And I so agree with everyone’s comments about the advent calendars that Trash has, she really needs to take a long hard look at herself..........much better to be a giver than a taker...........

Attachments

Why can't she just say 'we are going to cut down our tree' why does it have to be "trim down our family griswold tree" you aren't in America Tash you absolute prick!
As for the festive KFC last night there was 3 accounts that did it Tash, Tan and Dunn.Crafts.Decor, 3 accounts up each other arses for the shits and giggles

Reactions: 6
Has she never heard of the reverse 12 days of christmas?! She doesn't look to have a charitable bone in her body unless she miraculously does it all off the gram but considering she shares everything except her shits on there... 💁🏻‍♀️ I think not.

Reactions: 1
The amount of money spent on tit is disgusting, calanders for them all too, I mean the kids are too old for that crap never mind the parents ffs!! How about you give to charity or donate to a food bank you greedy fuckin twats.
Honestly the more I see of Trash’s behaviour, the more I can understand why schlong John strayed. It must be like living with a spoilt kid - always wanting and copying what Tanya has and does, getting over- exited about normal everyday things and over indulging on food and material goods.
Seeing her incessant spending and her continued focus on immediate gratification has actually motivated me to donate to Shelter today.i know I’m far from perfect but her behaviour just doesn’t sit right with me at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
It’s a bloody Christmas tree! Why do we need 8 million posts about it! Who the f cares?! She’s seriously getting on my tits! Family Christmas tree day? So where’s her son? Did the excitement get too much for him?

Not going to lie ,I’m broke ! However after following trasha and particularly at this time of year it has motivated me to give at least something to charity this Christmas .Shes the definition of greed and consumerism

29C27D9E-D63D-4867-A70A-FC91D851A8E1.png
I don’t think you’ll find any half naked ladies in there shlong John 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He's a small man isn't he? He looks bleeping thrilled with his life 🤣 Looking in the tree for a way out are we Johnny boy...

• Haha
I put my tree up today. Not a single photo has been taken. Just had a nice time with my kids helping. She does my bloody head in, everything is so yummy, so festive, so exciting. Why do we need a picture of the soup she's having for dinner, it's just soup. Does she ever have a bad day ffs. I had a tit day yesterday and don't mind admitting it. She annoys the crap out of me but it's like a car accident , I can't look away...

Reactions: 12
I put my tree up today. Not a single photo has been taken. Just had a nice time with my kids helping. She does my bloody head in, everything is so yummy, so festive, so exciting. Why do we need a picture of the soup she's having for dinner, it's just soup. Does she ever have a bad day ffs. I had a tit day yesterday and don't mind admitting it. She annoys the crap out of me but it's like a car accident , I can't look away...
Coincidently it's the exact same soup tanya had the other day... Who'd have seen that coming?!? 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t wait for the carpet picnic later personally. It’ll end up being a takeaway just eaten on the floor I reckon. She won’t have time to prepare a meal to have. (even if it’s jist oven food).

duck me - those advent calendars!!!! She is EVERYTHING that’s wrong with the world.

Greed, glutton and jealousy. She’s so materialistic based. How about you donate some of your sweeties and treats to the children’s hospital? Or a food bank for a women’s refuge at Xmas you greedy show off chav.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Well said.
She is the vile and the most tasteless woman ever and she thinks is an influencer.
She does influence, she influences me to be a better person. She is everything I would hate to be or want my children to be.
No we are not jealous, you have nothing I would ever want.
I have a lovely home and good job and a husband I love, my kids aren’t perfect but they are teenagers and I am sure they will grow into amazing adults.
Let’s just wait and see, they will donate something and they will say we do this all the time and like to keep that private.
Do you duck you pair of twats!!!!
Let’s hope neither of them ever need to use a food bank, or be in a refuge.
Trashy even sold her old crappy sofa to a friend. Give it to the local charity shop.
They actually make me angry.
There are two people who won’t be putting up Christmas trees this year, two families that lost their loved one yesterday at London Bridge.
These two morons are the lowest scum.

Honestly the more I see of Trash’s behaviour, the more I can understand why schlong John strayed. It must be like living with a spoilt kid - always wanting and copying what Tanya has and does, getting over- exited about normal everyday things and over indulging on food and material goods.
Seeing her incessant spending and her continued focus on immediate gratification has actually motivated me to donate to Shelter today.i know I’m far from perfect but her behaviour just doesn’t sit right with me at all.
It made me do the same. I had a letter a few weeks ago, and dug it out and donated.
My daughters school does the reverse advent calendar goes to the local food bank and the local homeless charity.

• Heart
Trashs tree looks so squished and it’s obviously going to have no room to naturally drop yet she says it ‘fits perfectly’

Lol at trash trying to convince herself the tree is the perfect fit hahaha it covers the arm of the sofa ,lie down and you’ll wake up with a bauble stuck in your mop trash

Reactions: 7
Let the battle of the trees commence.... Look at the state of Tashas! There's no room 😂 What a cock face 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Its not a perfect fit you loon.... try moving the chair slightly.

Let the battle of the tree tat, sorry decorations, commence...

Reactions: 3
25 pictures to portray the perfect family. If this was truly a perfect family day, you wouldn't need to document it so ridiculously. It screams 'show' to me, trying too hard. I've had some wonderful days with my family recently celebrating Christmas (on a zero bank balance budget) and the best days didn't make me reach for Instagram constantly and any few pictures I took were personal for memories. I honestly don't believe it's so perfect and I'm definitely not jealous because I have a good relationship with my husband and kids but we don't feel the need to showcase it to the world every hour...

Reactions: 9
I’ve been out wandering around town today with a friend. We had brunch and we’ve just stopped for a drink, so have been sat down for an hour and a half or so in total. Just checked my step count. And I haven’t had one takeaway or hot drink with a tit load of cream 😂
6D2CB6F4-4A71-4730-8D61-6F54CC362E9A.png
6D2CB6F4-4A71-4730-8D61-6F54CC362E9A.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.