Tasha/Tanya #7 Cosy nights, Christmas is magic! It’s all for the gram, my real life is tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Help meeeeeee

-Tasha take your shoes off the bed you disgusting pig

- Del boy isn't proposing to Tanya, could he still be married?

Reactions: 1
She does realise doesn't she that she's not a Griswold, so it's not a Griswold family tree 🙄 it's a tree! Has she really screen grabbed random photos of tree farms? Do we really need to see them?! Oh and she's shared one that clearly has a copywrite mark on it ©️ 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She does realise doesn't she that she's not a Griswold, so it's not a Griswold family tree 🙄 it's a tree! Has she really screen grabbed random photos of tree farms? Do we really need to see them?! Oh and she's shared one that clearly has a copywrite mark on it ©️ 🤦🏼‍♀️
The stupid witch clearly has never seen the film... I mean if you're gonna copy someone at least do your research 🤦🏻‍♀️ she's literally so stupid.

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe she makes such a song and dance about a bleeping christmas tree, like she’s the only person in the world who has one, every year she does the same thing, hypes it all up and then the tree looks like complete tit, and saying all that bollocks about being a griswold, you definitely relate to the griswolds trash, your lot are like the dodgy ones that turn up unannounced in the old camper van, as maggie28 said 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Isn’t that the tree Tanya had? With the ribbon round the top? Looks like the same photo?
Some of us are happy to go to a sad pub car park to get our trees and we pay a lot less then these two morons!
I actually get my tree from my loft it was purchased in the sale about 5 years ago.
But it’s all for the gram.

I can’t believe she makes such a song and dance about a bleeping christmas tree, like she’s the only person in the world who has one, every year she does the same thing, hypes it all up and then the tree looks like complete tit, and saying all that bollocks about being a griswold, you definitely relate to the griswolds trash, your lot are like the dodgy ones that turn up unannounced in the old camper van, as maggie28 said 😂
Honestly I will watch the film later (if I get time)
And I will laugh cos trashy is that part of the family 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
It's tree day!
- lightbox announcement: check
- festive jumper pic: check

Next will be a coffee stop and/or some greasy fatty fast food.

A family pic round the chosen tree perhaps?
Lots of alcohol will be consumed during operation tree put up.

Followed by a disgusting dinner with a trash spin on Tanya's version

Then they'll be all cosy to watch a film with an empty cuppa.

Throw in some random Christmas themed tat and there you have it, trashas tree day [emoji319]

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's tree day!
- lightbox announcement: check
- festive jumper pic: check

Next will be a coffee stop and/or some greasy fatty fast food.

A family pic round the chosen tree perhaps?
Lots of alcohol will be consumed during operation tree put up.

Followed by a disgusting dinner with a trash spin on Tanya's version

Then they'll be all cosy to watch a film with an empty cuppa.

Throw in some random Christmas themed tat and there you have it, trashas tree day [emoji319]

. moto e5 play .
the light box announcements are so cringe

Reactions: 3
Do we all get the hint that it's tree day Today!!! She's on constant repeat does she think her besties are going to forget it's TREE DAY!!! The state of that bloody jumper as well for someone who likes to think she's perfect that jumper needs a wash and an iron probably been in storage since last year's TREE DAY!!

Reactions: 4
I can’t wait for the carpet picnic later personally. It’ll end up being a takeaway just eaten on the floor I reckon. She won’t have time to prepare a meal to have. (even if it’s jist oven food).

duck me - those advent calendars!!!! She is EVERYTHING that’s wrong with the world.

Greed, glutton and jealousy. She’s so materialistic based. How about you donate some of your sweeties and treats to the children’s hospital? Or a food bank for a women’s refuge at Xmas you greedy show off chav.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.