Tasha/Tanya #7 Cosy nights, Christmas is magic! It’s all for the gram, my real life is tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else picturing Tanya frantically trying to faff with her bleeping pie and table tat desperate to do better than Trash 🤣😂

Reactions: 3
Okay... 1 point to the Trash Miester, she didn't mention Thanksgiving once, she was merely making a Turkey pie... On Thanksgiving 😂
Tan, step up, bring those flags, duck it, bring your bleeping bagpipes too, we will ring this pie in like the stars and stripes she is...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well then they must be neighbours.
Honestly she is desperate 😂
D15FD174-B036-4FA0-A185-1A1BF0ED1328.jpeg

Okay... 1 point to the Trash Miester, she didn't mention Thanksgiving once, she was merely making a Turkey pie... On Thanksgiving 😂
Tan, step up, bring those flags, duck it, bring your bleeping bagpipes too, we will ring this pie in like the stars and stripes she is...
She is probably playing the national anthem while kissing a photo of Trump, while Del Boy plays his banjo 🙄

• Haha
Trasha’s got the holiday on #hadtobedone #happyme hehe on the edge of my bleeping seat to see what they get up too on their Xmas fun weekend!

Why is Tanya celebrating bloody thanksgiving ?!?Big deal she has American cousins .My own mother is Irish you don’t see me bobbing about dressed as a leprechaun on paddy’s day .Get a life !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Trasha’s got the holiday on #hadtobedone #happyme hehe on the edge of my bleeping seat to see what they get up too on their Xmas fun weekend!

Why is Tanya celebrating bloody thanksgiving ?!?Big deal she has American cousins .My own mother is Irish you don’t see me bobbing about dressed as a leprechaun on paddy’s day .Get a life !
🤣
My dad is a Dubliner, and he always says st Patrick was a Welshman. 🤣🤣
It’s tree weekend, can’t contain my excitement 🤪 who the duck has tree weekend.

Reactions: 4
Sorry Trash, you did well with the carrots hun and all on your own initiative too even if I’m not convinced your own execution but Tan has the upper hand on battle of the turkey pie - she actually knows how to take a bleeping photo 😂😂

And also, R.E the crunchie post and this is our Friday even though it’s really not, it’s your bleeping Thursday love - ‘we’ve booked our days off.......’ Eh?? Is she for bleeping real?! Long john schlong fucks about in people’s gardens a few times a week (when the weather suits him) and she fannys about in ‘my ladies’ houses and walks a few dogs for a sum total of about an hour a day on average!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
American cousins my arse! If she has them they have no bleeping clue that she exists! She does it all for the gram! Has anyone notice there is never any pics of Del and John eating with them? They probably text each other and ask hey bro, what's your crazy witch other half up to now; mine is a hee heeing fucker... yours?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
American cousins my arse! If she has them they have no bleeping clue that she exists! She does it all for the gram! Has anyone notice there is never any pics of Del and John eating with them? They probably text each other and ask hey bro, what's your crazy witch other half up to now; mine is a hee heeing fucker... yours?
I did actually wonder if JB and Del where there when they had the Meatball curry Saturday night. Their accounts are private so I can’t see if they posted anything that night! But you’re probably right about them texting each other discussing the crazy witches antics!

Reactions: 2
Just had to come on here and laugh as I have seen Tanya celebrating thanksgiving

Reactions: 1

No but tan will be, Irish or not, she will be on eBay now looking for a leprechaun outfit 🤣 happy paddy’s day to my mothers great aunts second cousin twice removed 🤣👍 must celebrate in style

• Haha
Tash will be getting an ancestry dna kit so she can celebrate any holiday related to her. Imagine the themes available! She’ll be performing ancient sacrificial rituals in the tiki bar in honour of her distant Aztec heritage.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tasha our shopping before the kids have left for school.. says it all really in terms of where her head is and what she sees as her priorities.. she literally likes ‘stuff’ more than people.. what a weirdo.

Reactions: 5
And so the Big Christmas weekend has started........2 posts already.......I don’t think I’ve ever seen a more materialistic person than Tash........

Reactions: 1
Hilarious. So tomorrow is Christmas tree day. Wow I bet James can’t wait for his carpet picnic with mummy. I hope they get a cheap tree that shrivels up and goes bald within 2 weeks 😂

I told my family we could do the tree tomorrow as well. But that’s because my husband is working away, and our ‘kiddies’ are 5,7 and 13. So the 13 year old has asked to be excused to go round his friends house for a games day. Of course we said yes! We wouldn’t have dreamt for him to get involved, doing a Xmas tree isn’t ‘cool’ (apparently) 😂.

But trash has 2 teenagers, one of which is 16 - a 16 year old boy who lets face it, boys that age won’t be seen dead with their mum, let alone put all over social media and being made a laughing stock.

And so the Big Christmas weekend has started........2 posts already.......I don’t think I’ve ever seen a more materialistic person than Tash........
Totally agree. On that basis, think I’ve spotted the perfect gift for Trash.
A364B218-D703-41F2-80FE-5E1FF88A9D50.jpeg

Reactions: 5
So Tasha has told everyone that the house is empty, again and where she is so anyone can work out travel times. I wouldn't dare. Too much info given away. Very dangerous game this announcing where you are.

Reactions: 4
duck me, how much food does Trasha eat?? Bacon cob (that looks awful), sugary hot drink with cream and sweets, lunch at Pizza Express.........I’m sure it’ll be a big fat filled tea with snacks afterwards #feeeeedme 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.