Tasha/Tanya #12 OranguTAN & Trasha 2 peas in a pod both toxic wasteful lazy sods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a tit goody bag... weird choice of stuff.. suspect that’s Trasha’s doing... she must keep control of her little bubba ... how cringe is that sleep over going to be with Trasha interfering & wanting to be down with the kids.. she’d be like the mother from hell...the poor kid will probably get picked on at school because of her embarrassing mother...
What’s the betting Trasha has her own party bag!
Take away tonight and takeaway tomorrow!! Lazy witch... mind you she should put her feet up, she worked all day scrubbing and by the looks of her bathroom it wasn’t in there!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
it’s on her stories 😘

bleeping hate it when she says naughty hubby 😖 like she didn’t agree to having a takeaway the greedy bastard
Puts it on her stories, so she can see who viewed it and try and work out who’s who on tattle!

So Ginge Minge cooks up her “Signature Dish” on the 18th Feb and then Trash flops up her favourite “Spag Bol” on the 24th Feb, look the same to me! #tit

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
how cringe is that sleep over going to be with Trasha interfering & wanting to be down with the kids.. she’d be like the mother from hell...the poor kid will probably get picked on at school because of her embarrassing mother...
Can imagine her being like Regina George’s mum from Mean Girls! ‘I’m not a regular mom I’m a cool mom’
1938522F-EB02-48B6-BB33-82C8AB51D800.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Tattle was the last thing I read last night before falling asleep which unfortunately resulted in a nightmare about oranguTAN. I dreamt that BMW also had a shop where you could buy electronics and things like hair dryers, washing machines etc. so I went to buy a BMW hair dryer and Tanya was the cashier. She was snooty, obviously, so I said to her she is so brave to be a car guard (her till was right by the entrance ) and then she started arguing saying that my BMW club card (not even a thing!??) wasn’t mine as it has a Spanish surname?? It was bizarre!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well I think you will find that she was married, had her son, then divorced. Remarried, had her daughters. But still married to the girls dad. Now she is engaged.
Ohhhhhh the scandal! Are you an insider🧐🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Tattle was the last thing I read last night before falling asleep which unfortunately resulted in a nightmare about oranguTAN. I dreamt that BMW also had a shop where you could buy electronics and things like hair dryers, washing machines etc. so I went to buy a BMW hair dryer and Tanya was the cashier. She was snooty, obviously, so I said to her she is so brave to be a car guard (her till was right by the entrance ) and then she started arguing saying that my BMW club card (not even a thing!??) wasn’t mine as it has a Spanish surname?? It was bizarre!!!
Oh dear! At least it Friday Hun hehehe
No seriously that’s how I imagine her to be, like the snotty sales assistants in the film Pretty woman.
She is lapping up the comments on her photos being in the co-op magazine. 🙄
Not to burst your bubble Tan, but it’s only the co-op magazine and you’re still a witch!

Oh dear! At least it Friday Hun hehehe
No seriously that’s how I imagine her to be, like the snotty sales assistants in the film Pretty woman.
She is lapping up the comments on her photos being in the co-op magazine. 🙄
Not to burst your bubble Tan, but it’s only the co-op magazine and you’re still a witch!
And I am so sorry about your nightmare!! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Are we suggesting that because she still uses her married surname she is STILL actually married to him?? 😂

Sorry I cant find the original comment to quote but I believe it was Badger that stated this ..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"your right" 🧐 someone gift these chumps a grammar handbook I'm begging you

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She knew damn well that that wasn't her picture. I've had pictures used without credit previously and as someone that makes money from their work it really boils my piss to see people claiming responsibility for images that are not theirs. 😤

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Well, whoever that badger was (Tanya 👋) they are still actively searching this thread just not responding to us calling them out 😂

Well done Trash 📸 - you’re getting slightly smarter hun, hehe 😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I have a theory 🕵🏻‍♀️...... (look out Detective Inspector Maggie 🤣)
I am wondering if Trash had mentioned to Miss Piggy and Taco Del one night about them doing the garden out and possibly getting a spa in the Summer. Then jealous ol’ Moneybags has realised she cannot possibly let the 2 chavs outshine her hence why she’s gone out and bought all the new garden furniture and a spa in the bleeping Winter and got it on the gram before it’s all even arrived. The lying witch probably hasn’t even bought it yet - funny how the hot tub arrived 2 weeks before she posted about it yet she didn’t mention it 🐷

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Opinion on Tashas most recent post.
I thought she was okay and Tanya is just a cow.
But after seeing that post it's obvious that Tasha sits and reads tattle and most of her bits in that post are directed towards tattle. The landscaper bit, the hot tub bit, the garden furniture.
Why are you posting tit just to prove a point to a bunch of random people?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why has she posted this picture, is this what the garden’s going to look like after hubby’s finished with it? 🤣
8C142EDA-B318-41AC-8FC5-F60651EED3AE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.