Tasha/Tanya #12 OranguTAN & Trasha 2 peas in a pod both toxic wasteful lazy sods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Letโ€™s take a moment to indulge in their lovely faces back in the summer of 2018 ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ And that Ginge Minge, was still pretending to be engaged and probably on her 8th ring since being together with Taco ๐ŸŒฎ Del! #AlwaysAGirlfriendNeverABride ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Tans face in that first picture ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It doesnโ€™t even look like a sunny day, why is she wearing her giant sunglasses?
Even in these photos you can see Trasha is so happy and thinks yay Tanya is here! And Tanya is scanning the place to see what she can do to make her rented home better than Trashaโ€™s.
Where is Tanya today?
Maybe Taco Bell gave her the shits ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Letโ€™s take a moment to indulge in their lovely faces back in the summer of 2018 ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ And that Ginge Minge, was still pretending to be engaged and probably on her 8th ring since being together with Taco ๐ŸŒฎ Del! #AlwaysAGirlfriendNeverABride ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Oh my god gingers face in that first picture just screams Jealous!! She really is just a bint

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does trash always look like sheโ€™s straining ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can someone #gift Trasha a jawline? Iโ€™m not sure where her neck ends and her faces begins ๐Ÿ˜†
3336C7BB-2DF0-4F2F-89D6-92528A09B86C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
TBF given what Trasha chucks down her neck she does look fairly trim!
I agree, I'm quite envious of her figure actually, if I ate half as much as her I'd be the size of a house!
I wonder if she just plates up all those treats, takes a photo then puts it all back in the cupboard lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.