Tasha/Tanya #12 OranguTAN & Trasha 2 peas in a pod both toxic wasteful lazy sods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Few months back. Someone put the screenshot of the inbox message from John to another girl on instagram and it included a photo of his pathetic "manhood" ... I'm not the only one who saw it either - so I'm not making this up, a few others saw it too
OMG!!! Where is this photo, is it on here now. Someone send it to Tash lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Few months back. Someone put the screenshot of the inbox message from John to another girl on instagram and it included a photo of his pathetic "manhood" ... I'm not the only one who saw it either - so I'm not making this up, a few others saw it too
What a twit! Trasha should duck him right off! Why would you stay with that?!? He doesn’t respect her or love and value her! Creep!

Reactions: 7
OMG!!! Where is this photo, is it on here now. Someone send it to Tash lol
Why would we need to send it to Tash? She knows what his dick looks like.

No, its absolutely not on here - admin (rightly so) deleted it pretty sharpish after it was posted. It was disgusting, and the person who posted it on here has gone quiet ever since so I suspect they created an account just to post it.

Tasha knows her husband is a cheating piece of tit, after he got caught last year I think and then bought her flowers to make up for it writing on the note from what we've managed to read of it.

Its up to her if she wants to be a doormat. Trasha reads here so knows that picture was circulated and still lives with him.

Reactions: 13
It is indeed true 🤮

Green at the end probably 🙈🤣

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

No, its absolutely not on here - admin (rightly so) deleted it pretty sharpish after it was posted. It was disgusting, and the person who posted it on here has gone quiet ever since so I suspect they created an account just to post it.

Tasha knows her husband is a cheating piece of tit, after he got caught last year I think and then bought her flowers to make up for it writing on the note from what we've managed to read of it.

Its up to her if she wants to be a doormat. Trasha reads here so knows that picture was circulated and still lives with him.
So she knows her husband is sending girls dick pics obviously!!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
So she knows her husband is sending girls dick pics obviously!!
Feel free to tell her yourself if youre that concerned! Im certainly not doing it, she knows I'm sure, but is too far into pushing things to the back of her head and consuming her life with cheap tit from Poundland and pretending life is rosy. She puts herself out there for the world to see, no one is forcing her. Her husband is disgusting and she knows this

Reactions: 4
And we’re off let the games commence........Traschy has got herself a new lawnmower now in an attempt to keep up the other nutters spending spree 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don’t know if anyone’s mentioned this but the car is also uninsured, I checked askMID😂
People like that piss me off! I couldn’t give a crap about her she is a grown arse woman!
But she could cause an accident, I mean she is clearly unhinged lately! 🙄
I drive a T-Roc and you can tell her ‘new car’ is only new to her 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
And we’re off let the games commence........Traschy has got herself a new lawnmower now in an attempt to keep up the other nutters spending spree 🙄🙄
Don’t forget the new patio set! Odd that she doesn’t mention or tag where she bought the bargain mower.

Reactions: 4
Let’s take a moment to indulge in their lovely faces back in the summer of 2018 🤢🤮😂😂😂 And that Ginge Minge, was still pretending to be engaged and probably on her 8th ring since being together with Taco 🌮 Del! #AlwaysAGirlfriendNeverABride 😂😂😂
Some gift this woman a neck 🤣

Blimey! What is wrong with people.
well Tetley was online again today, and it was probably one of our lovely T’s it’s not like either of them have jobs 🤣
Sounds like someone got their Victoria Secret knickers in a twist 🤣🤣

Ah yeah what’s her face Leanne 2000 crap bits.
Who’s now leanne2009 bits of crap

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.