Tasha/Tanya #12 OranguTAN & Trasha 2 peas in a pod both toxic wasteful lazy sods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And of course Corona Virus hasn’t even featured in Tasha’s world until there’s the possibility of going out and panic buying loads of shite - typical! Most people are watching the news wondering what will happen, feeling sad for those who have lost loved ones she’s listening to her ‘ladies’ and wetting her knickers at the thought of the shopping!

This is the full hoodie, it says ‘it’s an Ashford thing you wouldn’t understand’ 🤣🤣🤢
View attachment 90552
If it means having to lay a finger on one of those twins, I would never ever want to understand 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
This is the full hoodie, it says ‘it’s an Ashford thing you wouldn’t understand’ 🤣🤣🤢
View attachment 90552
Thank God I don’t understand, I don’t think I would want too!
is something wrong with Tanya’s hand it looks tiny, or is it because her jumper is so big?
They really do think something of themselves!!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You can keep your ugly greasy dirty looking Dennis Waterman look a-likes!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
duck me the hoodies 🤣 just wow! Don’t know which are worse, those or the Insta famous ones. Literally cringing inside out for them at the ‘insta famous’ you’d think it was the pre-teen kiddies that would buy tit like that, not 2 grown women pushing 50!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry if this has been mentioned, can’t keep up with these two!... but where has Tanya got the money from for her latest splurge?! New car, new tv, new garden furniture...

Reactions: 2
Sorry if this has been mentioned, can’t keep up with these two!... but where has Tanya got the money from for her latest splurge?! New car, new tv, new garden furniture...
No one actually knows! Maybe she sold her daughters as she hasn’t mentioned them for a while..
Also how long before we see Trash in Taco Bell 🙃?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s an ashford thing ?
What is ? Buying loads of cheap shite,sitting on your fat arse watching films and eating 1 vegetable per month ?

We don’t know but rumour is she’s been made redundant . I say she’s just maxed her Argos account

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Wasting money on absolute tat for themed nights... it’s an Ashford thing!

Eating shite that gives you constant diarrhea, and eating too much of it so you have multiple chins... it’s an Ashford thing!

Taking pictures of your dirty grout and dull as duck house for Instagram... it’s an Ashford thing!

Going on date nights for fast food like a feckin’ teenager... it’s an Ashford thing!

Putting up a rotting tiki bar in your tit tiny garden... it’s an Ashford thing!

Copying your sister-in-law and leaving passive aggressive comments on her social media... it’s an Ashford thing!

You wouldn’t understand guys, it’s an Ashford thing!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Wasting money on absolute tat for themed nights... it’s an Ashford thing!

Eating shite that gives you constant diarrhea, and eating too much of it so you have multiple chins... it’s an Ashford thing!

Taking pictures of your dirty grout and dull as duck house for Instagram... it’s an Ashford thing!

Going on date nights for fast food like a feckin’ teenager... it’s an Ashford thing!

Putting up a rotting tiki bar in your tit tiny garden... it’s an Ashford thing!

Copying your sister-in-law and leaving passive aggressive comments on her social media... it’s an Ashford thing!

You wouldn’t understand guys, it’s an Ashford thing!
You forgot:

"My hubby sending photos of his penis to girls on instagram, and that photo ends up on Tattle.... its an Ashford thing!"

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Blatantly ripping off other people's recipes without giving them credit... it's an Ashford thing!

Celebrating 'Steak and BJ Day' on Instagram when your children follow you... it's an Ashford thing!

Acting like your teenagers are toddlers... it's an Ashford thing!

Love it, keep it going guys

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Using a headboard as a footstool ..... it’s an Ashford thing

contorting yourself in to Britain’s got talent level positions to take a photo of an empty wine glass ... it’s an Ashford thing

Having ‘mood’ lighting around every tv ... it’s an Ashford thing

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Really????? When was this?
Few months back. Someone put the screenshot of the inbox message from John to another girl on instagram and it included a photo of his pathetic "manhood" ... I'm not the only one who saw it either - so I'm not making this up, a few others saw it too

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.