Tasha/Tanya #12 OranguTAN & Trasha 2 peas in a pod both toxic wasteful lazy sods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really bugs me that she has lamps and fairy lights on during the day. What is the actual point it’s such a waste of electricity

Reactions: 8
It really bugs me that she has lamps and fairy lights on during the day. What is the actual point it’s such a waste of electricity
Maybe the council pays for electricity so they don't worry about how much they use 🤷‍♀️
I am always turning everything off that is not needed. Can't stand wastefulness!

I don’t know how Tash can sit watching tv all day, seeing this mess of cables out the corner of her eye. It would drive me mad!
6CAAC073-DB7D-45DA-9E14-FD6D307837E1.jpeg

Over 100 people have liked a photo of some bedding hanging on the washing line. Give me strength.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well if I've stopped her posting photos of other peoples daughters online I'm pleased about that. The woman is a cretin and doesnt respect anyones privacy
Exactly, but she would because she has before.
She is gormless 🙄

So she has a mug with mummy on it!!
jesus my kids stopped calling me mummy years ago.
Nearly 200 likes for a washing line and a mug!! duck me life must be dull for people who are liking this crap...

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Who's excited for the Taco Bell date night tonight? Im guessing a 'boomerang' of them doing cheers at the table, five thousand photos of meal and how lucky and blessed she is with her FIANCE

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who's excited for the Taco Bell date night tonight? Im guessing a 'boomerang' of them doing cheers at the table, five thousand photos of meal and how lucky and blessed she is with her FIANCE
Taco Bell is McDonald’s with Mexican food!
It’s nice, but it’s not somewhere I would be impressed if it was classed as a date night!
seems to me she does Sweet FA with her kids!

• Haha
Taco Bell is McDonald’s with Mexican food!
It’s nice, but it’s not somewhere I would be impressed if it was classed as a date night!
seems to me she does Sweet FA with her kids!
I would not call Taco Bell date night 😂 I can't even believe she plans a trip there. That food is so cheap and such low quality.
But I would say perfect for nasty DelBoy.

Reactions: 7
I think John Boy seems RAF compared to his twin, especially after seeing his insta comments on the weekend 🤨 I gave up smoking years ago but when I was smoking I’d never have had my picture taken with a fag in my hand 🤣

Reactions: 5
I would not call Taco Bell date night 😂 I can't even believe she plans a trip there. That food is so cheap and such low quality.
But I would say perfect for nasty DelBoy.
To be known as 'Taco Del' forever more

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
To be known as 'Taco Del' forever more
Omg this has to be in the next thread title 😂 OranguTan and Taco Del wining and dining in fast food joints, rolling up in their brand new five year old car, constantly readjusting their tops as they scratch where some bellend cut the size label out

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg this has to be in the next thread title 😂 OranguTan and Taco Del wining and dining in fast food joints, rolling up in their brand new five year old car, constantly readjusting their tops as they scratch where some bellend cut the size label out
With no tax on the car, living life on the edge 🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
OK I'm honestly a low maintenance kind of woman but Taco Bell?!? For date night?!?
It's like going to McDonald's or Greggs.

• Haha
Taco Del- in spice heaven now 🤣 Jesus Christ. Do we really need a picture of your crappy Taco Bell!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.