Tasha/Tanya #12 OranguTAN & Trasha 2 peas in a pod both toxic wasteful lazy sods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
John looks like a piss head, bet he stinks of stale smoke and booze, with his dirty finger nails 🤮 he’s a creature

The yellow bath panel 🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s probably brightened up that photo or put a filter on it too... imagine it in real life!

:sick: :sick: :sick:

Sort your life out Trash, at least do some proper cleaning before you post that shithole all over Instagram!

It will never stop being funny to me that she is a cleaner and her house is filthy! It just sums her up completely - lazy as duck!

Reactions: 5
😂😂 this!!! I googled it because I thought the same and shed left it in the photo by mistake 😂😂
Turns out, it's just for silky soft skin
Maybe I’m thinking of femfresh. Not that I’ve ever had to use it I might add 😂😂
Where has Tan and Dels money come from? Has she been made redundo? Would explain the bad day on Friday.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I go through stages with these two like I think we all do, sometimes they amuse me and sometimes they boil my piss. Today is the later, posting pictures of your manky patio that’s been cleaned - seriously? Why would anyone want to see that?! And posting a picture of the most mediocre boring outfit, jeans, a shirt and a Primarni blazer. Hardly groundbreaking fashion is it? I can’t imagine being that desperate for the validation of strangers that I look at out my window and think ooh photograph the patio or ooh this plain blue blazer will look champion on my grid. It’s actually quite sad but for fucks sake what the hell is wrong with them?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I go through stages with these two like I think we all do, sometimes they amuse me and sometimes they boil my piss. Today is the later, posting pictures of your manky patio that’s been cleaned - seriously? Why would anyone want to see that?! And posting a picture of the most mediocre boring outfit, jeans, a shirt and a Primarni blazer. Hardly groundbreaking fashion is it? I can’t imagine being that desperate for the validation of strangers that I look at out my window and think ooh photograph the patio or ooh this plain blue blazer will look champion on my grid. It’s actually quite sad but for fucks sake what the hell is wrong with them?
I know exactly what you mean.
Sometimes I just laugh at them and then other times I want to slap them for being so selfish and pig headed.
The thing that annoys me, it’s all me me me with these two.
They actually deserve each other. The fact they both think because we all come on here and say things about them, they see that as jealously.
Which is so far from the truth.
As for Trasha if your Hubby is a landscape gardener then you would think your garden would be amazing!! But then again you’re a cleaner and you would think your house would be clean and it ain’t.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.