Tasha/Tanya #12 OranguTAN & Trasha 2 peas in a pod both toxic wasteful lazy sods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to treat herself, she has had a bad day the poor dumpling.
She got out of bed and used the shampoo and now her hair is all frazzled, so she put it in plaits. But her boss at BMW said computer says no!
Made her take the plaits out.
Her hair is now worse than when Monica in friends hair and her went wild because of the humidity.
Then someone with money came into her work, recognised her, she got all excited.
Oh do you follow me on Instagram?
No love I recognise you from Tattle...
Drives off in their car they they worked hard for and own.
Tanya sulks at her desk, goes through her draws to find a snack, but Del Boy has taken the last one to the staff room and is eating it.
But as Tanya and her hair walk through the door he is chatting to a young girl who has just started at BMW.
Tanya in a rage storm across to room, snatches the snack from Del’s hand. And gives the young girl the death stare. Who’s hair is shiny and smells nice.
In a puff of green smoke Tanya walks off.
Del runs after her with his bank card shouting you can spend £100 to treat yourself.
All day Tanya is in a sulk, her hair isn’t shiny and glossy and Del ate her last snack.
She even rearranged her desk, the photo of herself on Del’s bike with her leathers on and her hair in a plaits, brings a tear to Tanya’s eye.
she demands Del pop to Sainsbury’s and buys a steak dinner, because soon it will be steak and blow Job day! And today is steak and blow job eve eve eve eve eve Eve Eve Eve eve (you get me)
so that basically sums up Tanya’s day.
She then finds the camping mugs and bowls and serves dinner in them, because she is an utter tit and can’t serve in a plate like the rest of us. She needs to show Del she is the better maid, I mean fiancé. Del is given strict instructions never to talk to anyone but her again. And she doesn’t even care he is a sales man and has to talk to people.
Tanya then orders binoculars to spy on Del while he is at work.

Does she ever feed her kids? It’s always pics of meals for two?!!!
Looks like it’s always just them too? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Up until about a fortnight ago I never paid much attention to orangutan ,aside from the passive aggressive digs at trash I found her pretty boring tbh.However she’s truly proved over the last few weeks how spiteful and attention seeking she really is .The posting of new electrical appliances among other mundane items on her Instagram is not only desperate but quite vulgar.The blatant bating with the shampoo picture is a new low and the defensiveness in her responses to comments that imo aren’t offensive on her posts just shows how she relies on Instagram to boost her own self worth .If you really need to stoop to posting pictures of your white goods for validation to a group of strangers on the Internet it says more about you than the people commenting on said posts

She got out of bed and used the shampoo and now her hair is all frazzled, so she put it in plaits. But her boss at BMW said computer says no!
Her hair is now worse than when Monica in friends hair and her went wild because of the humidity.
Then someone with money came into her work, recognised her, she got all excited.
Tanya sulks at her desk, goes through her draws to find a snack, but Del Boy has taken the last one to the staff room and is eating it.
But as Tanya and her hair walk through the door he is chatting to a young girl who has just started at BMW.
Tanya in a rage storm across to room, snatches the snack from Del’s hand. And gives the young girl the death stare. Who’s hair is shiny and smells nice.
Del runs after her with his bank card shouting you can spend £100 to treat yourself.
All day Tanya is in a sulk, her hair isn’t shiny and glossy and Del ate her last snack.
She even rearranged her desk, the photo of herself on Del’s bike with her leathers on and her hair in a plaits, brings a tear to Tanya’s eye.
she demands Del pop to Sainsbury’s and buys a steak dinner, because soon it will be steak and blow Job day! And today is steak and blow job eve eve eve eve eve Eve Eve Eve eve (you get me)
She then finds the camping mugs and bowls and serves dinner in them, because she is an utter tit and can’t serve in a plate like the rest of us. She needs to show Del she is the better maid, I mean fiancé. Del is given strict instructions never to talk to anyone but her again. And she doesn’t even care he is a sales man and has to talk to people.

😂😂steak and blow job day eve eve eve eve eve eve 😂😂
Do these dimwits actually celebrate this so called steak and blow job day ? I haven’t followed them all that long ,please say it isn’t so 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone remember Grotbags the witch from CITV when they were younger?? I’m getting a Tan vibe remembering her. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Up until about a fortnight ago I never paid much attention to orangutan ,aside from the passive aggressive digs at trash I found her pretty boring tbh.However she’s truly proved over the last few weeks how spiteful and attention seeking she really is .The posting of new electrical appliances among other mundane items on her Instagram is not only desperate but quite vulgar.The blatant bating with the shampoo picture is a new low and the defensiveness in her responses to comments that imo aren’t offensive on her posts just shows how she relies on Instagram to boost her own self worth .If you really need to stoop to posting pictures of your white goods for validation to a group of strangers on the Internet it says more about you than the people commenting on said posts

😂😂steak and blow job day eve eve eve eve eve eve 😂😂
Do these dimwits actually celebrate this so called steak and blow job day ? I haven’t followed them all that long ,please say it isn’t so 🤢
I’m sorry to say they do!! More Tanya than Trasha 🙄

Anyone remember Grotbags the witch from CITV when they were younger?? I’m getting a Tan vibe remembering her. 🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣 the hair is just longer on Tan 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry to say they do!! More Tanya than Trasha 🙄

🤣🤣🤣🤣 the hair is just longer on Tan 😂😂😂

Stop it that is vile!
Who does that ? And if anyone does who posts it on social media ? Especially at her age and when you have kids ,ewwww!

Lol at her chips in mugs last night hahahahaha she is a bleeping mug

Reactions: 7
Stop it that is vile!
Who does that ? And if anyone does who posts it on social media ? Especially at her age and when you have kids ,ewwww!

Lol at her chips in mugs last night hahahahaha she is a bleeping mug
64EB3BED-09AF-4A65-ACE5-C4048C0E4244.jpeg
C6247749-7583-4F92-9377-C525D9AAEFFA.jpeg

This was a year ago, the year before she had it written in that stupid light box!
surely her kids follow her?
And she has the check to slag us off, saying how bad we are as mothers!
Well I don’t advertise that kind of stuff but Tanya does 🤔

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

This is amazing 🤣🤣🤣👌🏼👌🏼🙌🏼

Reactions: 4
View attachment 89951View attachment 89952

This was a year ago, the year before she had it written in that stupid light box!
surely her kids follow her?
And she has the check to slag us off, saying how bad we are as mothers!
Well I don’t advertise that kind of stuff but Tanya does 🤔
What a minger she is ,just when you thought she couldn’t be any less tasteless .Theyre so grubby,all four of them !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well lovelies it's the first day of March!! They are both currently up in the loft getting their st Patrick's day crap out!! Like seriously I'm from Ireland now living in England and I have never celebrated it!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well lovelies it's the first day of March!! They are both currently up in the loft getting their st Patrick's day crap out!! Like seriously I'm from Ireland now living in England and I have never celebrated it!
Me too my parents are Irish and we don’t go all out they way these two idiots do!
It will be all daffodils and spring tit!
Mind you they are both with a pair of leprechaun’s
Tanya will no doubt have some long lost Irish relative, Or today she will be welsh.
After all she is Scottish and American!
Now these two have missed the Jewish holiday and Ramadan!
What have these two given up for lent??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Me too my parents are Irish and we don’t go all out they way these two idiots do!
Tanya will no doubt have some long lost Irish relative, Or today she will be welsh.
Self respect and privacy

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Never mind St Patrick’s Day it’s St David’s Day today and no sign of a themed breakfast or lunch. No sheep /leek/Daffodil tat on display. Disappointed ☹ 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I give it two weeks before eating alfresco happens. Then it’ll be hot tub parties and maybe the return of the tiki bar spat!!!

Hey trash, what happened to the daily mail coming to your house and putting your tiki bar in the papers??! Now, THAT was the best effort ever to try and out do tanya

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I give it two weeks before eating alfresco happens. Then it’ll be hot tub parties and maybe the return of the tiki bar spat!!!

Hey trash, what happened to the daily mail coming to your house and putting your tiki bar in the papers??! Now, THAT was the best effort ever to try and out do tanya
Why did she even think anyone would believe that they would come for that shack in her garden?? Wonder how much she spent on make up and the photos to try prove a point 😂

Reactions: 5
Just catching up with this thread... Absolute gold as usual well done everyone 👌 looking forward to the standard Sunday roast dinner pics later, meat cooked within an inch of it's life, roast potatoes covered in JD Seasoning, a tiny bit of veg trying to get some room under a huge dollop of cauliflower cheese #happytummy #sogood #ifisaysomyself

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.