Tasha/Tanya #12 OranguTAN & Trasha 2 peas in a pod both toxic wasteful lazy sods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hubby's cooked?? No pics of dinner!? Not being funny but IF my partner was to cook I would take a pic! For her not to 🤔 and a bloody donut wall and her baking cake!
He burnt it 🤣🤣

Some of that Chinese looks like the neighbours cat has been in and tit over it. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That’s the first time I‘ve ever seen you apologise for an inappropriate comment, swimming 🤣🤣🤣
I think it’s because I made myself feel sick just thinking about John parading around in his Y fronts - so it wasn’t fair to just blast that image into people without a miniature pre warning apology 😂😂

Trasha: “it was lovely having the night off cooking”

Hun, I don’t think you can call spreading JD seasoning over stuff and reheating shite ‘cooking’

Hehe

• Haha
Awwww he did the shop, cooked it AND dished it all up... what’s he want a bleeping blue peter badge 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m at home today off my head on dihydrocodeine, just went on insta to look for Trasha’s profile and couldn’t find her. Panicked thinking I was blocked. Until I then realised I’d typed ‘Trasha’ in the search box 🤣😂
Iv done this before 🤣 glad it’s not just me!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why does she need to make a song and dance about hubby cooking 🤣 55 year old man cooks family a meal, quick phone the news!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Awwww he did the shop, cooked it AND dished it all up... what’s he want a bleeping blue peter badge 🙄
They’ve obviously got such a old school system in their house. She stays at home and does the cooking, cleaning and shopping etc and he goes to work (barely) and comes home to a home cooked meal. Looks like she’s teaching her kids to be the same way judging by the way they put in their requests for what they want to eat. I bet he is one of those blokes who wants praise for a whole week after cooking one bloody meal 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow trash’s daughter must be pissing with excitement over her first donut wall.I remember my first donut wall it was a real memorable event in my life .
I don’t know about anyone else but I was more bothered about being aloud a wkd on my 13th birthday

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's turning 13... wouldn't she rather just have a sleepover without her mum orchestrating their every activity 🙄 when I was 13 I was out with my mates in town not hanging out with my mum 😬 are they all gonna sit around in a circle and play truth or dare with mummy 🤣🤣🤣

This has got to be pure bait, surely??? Concocted up by the four of them, the other night over curry on Billionaire Whitfords! bleeping slaved and cooked my arse Bigj, you bleeping reheated it all! 😆😆😆
What the actual duck is that picture about ? 🤣🤣

She's turning 13... wouldn't she rather just have a sleepover without her mum orchestrating their every activity 🙄 when I was 13 I was out with my mates in town not hanging out with my mum 😬 are they all gonna sit around in a circle and play truth or dare with mummy 🤣🤣🤣
When I was 13 I was out drinking and buying 10 lambert and butler for 99p 🙈🙈🙈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Bet he'll be putting his socks in his pocket next time he pops to the loo. Needs something to help clean up the excitement for the sleepover next weekend 🤐

• Sick
  • Haha
"I'm even having a go at baking her Birthday cake."

"I can't bake. Hubby does that."

Feckin'ell love, make up your mind. Or, for that sake of your poor daughter, just stick to buying one 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 5
"I'm even having a go at baking her Birthday cake."

"I can't bake. Hubby does that."

Feckin'ell love, make up your mind. Or, for that sake of your poor daughter, just stick to buying one 🤦‍♀️
Think shesaid hubby’s baking it and she’s decorating it, I cannot wait to see this tit show 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

More treats for OranguTAN....how much you betting Trasha is on the phone to ‘Quick quid’ or ‘providence loans’ as we speak...
duck me she’s spent some money lately. Bet she’s absolutely loving the fact we are discussing it so much.

Wonder if she will show us her luscious locks when her new amazing shampoo has worked it’s magic 🤣

Reactions: 3
More treats for OranguTAN....how much you betting Trasha is on the phone to ‘Quick quid’ or ‘providence loans’ as we speak...
£33 for the candle and £22 for the bath foam on the M&S website!!!!
More money than sense!

• Wow
I’d say the 2 of them have just gotten annual bonuses or something the way they are spending! A lot of companies pay it out this time of year. Tan loves to show off but she is never this bad with expensive purchases!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.