Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tdm

VIP Member
Have you guys heard the saying “if you have good thoughts, they will shine out of your face like sun beams and you will always look lovely” that seems to be the very truth with Tanya. I generally don’t have a problem with people. Unless they’re people who always have to one up their friends and family, who are liars, who talk badly about their family, who have this arrogance about them that isn’t justified. Tanya looks terrible because all her thoughts are terrible. They radiate out of her and make her look as horrible as she does. Just like that you are what you eat sort of thing. Eat junk you will look and feel like junk. Your thoughts and words have just as much impact on the way you look and present yourself. We don’t even know her but we can see exactly what type of person she is from the way she portrays herself to be online. to know that she is a cheat, and willingly destroyed her family unit which included ruining the family dynamic for her children is unforgivable in my opinion. I don’t know how she could look at Del taco and think hmmm yes let me destroy my husband and children’s lives because this man hobbit is just all that and more (🤮) in my past I worked with children, and I have seen the reality of how infidelity affects children, even really young kids. And to know that John has done that too, to Tasha and their children. It really makes me sad for the kids. They didn’t ask for this, nor did they ask to be born. Cheating is not a mistake either. I hope they will be filled with guilt when they stop thinking about themselves and see what they have done to their partners and children.

I wish Tasha would just move on from John. Yes she’s annoyingly and I would get very irritated by the copying but she is like the female version of mr bean. Just goes through life and does their own weird thing. If only she would get herself a proper job, save the money that she spends on junk, and get herself her own little flat and moves away from that grubby cheat. No one deserves to be disrespected like that. Not even annoying Tasha.

Reactions: 21

Thistlesinthewind

Oh fuck off. Another rainbow themed birthday party.
Why do they need to copy each other so much?!
Also what 17 year old wants a bloody rainbow themed party. I moved out at 17 and paying bloody bills

Whosaidthat

All this my man ,my hubby bollocks is so pathetic how old are they ? big deal you’ve got a fella, like the majority of your followers and so what if you didn’t .From what’s been said on here they’re nothing to write home about anyway
Do you reckon she writes "Mrs Tanya Ashford" and "Tanya 4 Del" and does that compatibility thing we all tried in school, in her notebooks at work all day 🤣🤣 she's probably got a whole scrapbook full of pictures of weddings where she's cut out their heads and stuck them on magazine cutouts 🤣🤣

• Haha

MadMaryHinge

OK I admit it, Tan has really irritated me tonight. Tash has obviously taken Olivia out for a birthday treat of dinner and bowling.... So Tan has to show she can do the same thing for no reason. Way to piss on a 13 year olds birthday celebration you self centred cow!

Reactions: 20

Maggie28

VIP Member
0CECF328-D8AC-45DB-8BBF-DDC7255A3830.jpeg

It’s who won the game, not who one!! Idiot 🙄

New thread title
Tanya/Tasha The two biggest jokes on the gram- it must be an Ashford thing we wouldn’t understand

Trasha has steak on the menu for Saturday 🤮🦧 #steak&blowjobday 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

rrrt

Tans done a shit job of blocking out the reg plate on the new (work) car.. according to the gov vehicle check, the car isn’t taxed 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Ihateit

Thread suggestion - battle of the hot tubs, with a side of ring sting - must be an ashford thing!

• Haha
  • Heart

Whosaidthat

How vulgar and out of touch, that in a time where most families are only just making ends meet, she's flashing expensive things on her social media. Posting a new thing she's bought nearly twice a week, boasting about taking family out to dinner, not even thinking about how anyone who follows her might be in debt/on the breadline. I get it, we work hard for nice things and we like to buy nice things but I do think that showing them off in a way she is, is very thoughtless. I've watched these two idiots go out on date nights, buy hot tubs, go to dinner together, go on shopping trips with 'hubby' whereas my husband and I haven't been for dinner in years, only shop for essentials and if we buy something nice it's at christmas/ a birthday. Thats not me going 'woe is me' it's just the truth 🤷🏻‍♀️ we work, we have a mortgage and a family and that was our choice and will always be a priority but it's horrible to see these two clowns burn money when so many don't have. We do our bit in the community and these two clowns do nothing 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Rvg

VIP Member
Is it only me who’s bored of this whole badger and Tanya drama 😂 can we go back to zooming into trash’s reflections to see her gurning face and laughing at tanyas non existent neck 😂

• Haha

Maggie28

VIP Member
F2F50C42-1178-46A2-9E85-102EB69B0E3A.jpeg

So I was finding more photos of Tan for Mum123 and came across this photo!
Didn’t she make this this morning? 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha