Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kat973

Because tanyas info is easy to find out but she is obviously not going to post about her first ex husband. I was able to find out her mother’s name, Fathers name, and I know her sons name. I’m a few years older than her son and my father does not have any sort of social media and I’m guessing neither does he so it’s not like we can actually go and check. And I’m definitely not asking her son, nor Tanya as badger told us to do as he (as well as his father) are not The objective of this thread.
100% agree with everything you’ve said. Only someone who had gone through their social media accounts for family details would know what is and isn’t readily available. The question you were asked definitely felt loaded. I don’t think that person knows them at all and is just trolling.

Reactions: 1

Justchilling

Taco Del was probably reluctant to propose because he knew she was still married, third time lucky maybe 🤔

Reactions: 1

Maggie28

VIP Member
Why is Trash’s shower in the middle of the bath? With no shower screen!? I can’t make sense of that. Also where is tans shampoo/conditioner/shower gel dispenser gone? More shit to landfill I’m guessing!!
I thinks she has a separate shower 🙄 but the bath doesn’t look wide enough.

Badger

what evidence do you have to prove this? I know people make assumptions, but generally if you are saying you know for a fact - you must have evidence to prove the fact? Say it, prove it ....,
Not sure how you would be able to prove it?
i k

Stockers_45

VIP Member
WTAF.... what gets me is Ginger fatties lies.. there is so much that she has been caught lying about.. and that’s just the stuff we know... so much of her life must be centred around the fibs she tells... how can anyone ever trust anything she says? Why post a breakfast picture from 3 years ago and try and con people that it’s current.. why would someone even think to do that? I am trying to think of a logical reason as to why she would do it.. please explain Tanya... help us understand your thinking? Right now it just looks like you are the biggest con artist going and that concerns me...
It is rather unsettling to think this Mummy Pig, cons people and her family!!!