Tasha/Tanya #12 OranguTAN & Trasha 2 peas in a pod both toxic wasteful lazy sods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to Lanavalentines for thread title.
Hope everyone is happy.
Let the comedy gold continue.....

7209ACDF-E27D-49F0-8A5D-0BEE2F1DF652.jpeg

how much crap can one woman eat?

FE9220AF-558B-4AD9-983D-5D3896735523.jpeg

@Lanavalentine well done on the thread title 👏🏻

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Cutenose??? what’s cute about that bleeping nose, it’s spread across her face! And don’t even get me started on handsome John 🤣🤣 there’s nothing handsome about that gremlin 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Let’s hope this new shampoo doesn’t mean we’ll be subjected to pics of Del Boy lathering up CuteNose’s tresses in the shower 🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Nothing cute about that nose Tanya. More like thunder nose..
If your partner is calling it ‘cute’, I strongly suspect he’s being ironic but in a passive aggressive way, just like how you behave...
As for Tanya’s comment to the person asking if the crappy shampoo is an ad, how anxious must Tanya be to go all defensive.. she seems to be in a constant state of fight mode.. fancy having dozens of people taking the piss out of you and yet she still seems oblivious.. at what point do the alarm bells start ringing for Tanya and Trasha?! The irony of them both being so desperate for ‘Insta fame’ and instead they are a headline in Tattle... how embarrassing... if either of them ever apply for a job and the company searches them on google and a Tattle thread about them comes up, they employer would run a mile.. part of my job is recruitment and I always google someone before I decide even whether or not to actually interview them.. I’d run a mile with someone like Tanya.. she’s an idiot for potentially ruining any future job opportunities.. and I wonder if her boss at BMW knows that she’s the topic of something like Tattle.. not exactly something that you’d want an employee to be associated with.. she could be digging herself a very deep hole...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If your partner is calling it ‘cute’, I strongly suspect he’s being ironic but in a passive aggressive way, just like how you behave...
As for Tanya’s comment to the person asking if the crappy shampoo is an ad, how anxious must Tanya be to go all defensive.. she seems to be in a constant state of fight mode.. fancy having dozens of people taking the piss out of you and yet she still seems oblivious.. at what point do the alarm bells start ringing for Tanya and Trasha?! The irony of them both being so desperate for ‘Insta fame’ and instead they are a headline in Tattle... how embarrassing... if either of them ever apply for a job and the company searches them on google and a Tattle thread about them comes up, they employer would run a mile.. part of my job is recruitment and I always google someone before I decide even whether or not to actually interview them.. I’d run a mile with someone like Tanya.. she’s an idiot for potentially ruining any future job opportunities.. and I wonder if her boss at BMW knows that she’s the topic of something like Tattle.. not exactly something that you’d want an employee to be associated with.. she could be digging herself a very deep hole...
If she’s as defensive and rude to people in work as she is on her own page and she boasts about all her purchases and freebies then I bet half her colleagues are on this thread too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So true, she can’t have a conversation.
her response should of been polite. It wasn’t.
If I was her employer I wouldn’t be happy she is tagging herself at work.
Why show off about something you haven’t used yet?I don’t understand her.
Another thing she has purchased with this newfound wealth.
She just thinks if it is expensive then it has to be good. Nothing wrong with elvive.
she wants to hope she never has to look for another job, because like you say most decent employers google their new or potential employees.
Good luck with that Tan!!!

Reactions: 4
Just catching up tonight ladies 😍 what the duck is that shampoo?! Function of cute nose?! She will literally spend money on tit! Hilarious how someone’s commented telling her it’s tit!
The picture of our ‘employee of the month’ he looks bleeping homeless, like he’s just wondered into someone’s garden and doesn’t have a clue what day it is 🤣 have a good wash and scrub John boy you look rank #handsome
And lastly, OrangaTAN 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She just wants to look like the victim so that all her followers feel sorry for her and stick up for her. I'd understand more if the woman/question was rude but it wasn't in the slightest. Such an unnecessary and OTT response to a genuine question!!

Reactions: 9
Are we surprised by her rudeness 😒 why can't she just 'be kind' as she bleated on about in her stories? Is it any wonder people call her out when she acts like a massive bleep to anyone who doesn't crawl up her ass? The woman asked a simple bleeping question she didn't issue a death threat Tanya 🙄 in other news Leanne2008 bits of tit has gone private so no more comparisons to Trasha on this thread (I don't know if I've broken the rules saying that 🤷🏻‍♀️)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The 3 of them, trash oranatan and Leanne millions bits of tit are everything that’s wrong with intsgrsm. Remember when it used to be about just showing off your holiday pics or something cute you’ve picked up. I avoid b&m and all them shops because of them. And that all that dreams glitters. So many people like that on there like that now.

Reactions: 10
Are we surprised by her rudeness 😒 why can't she just 'be kind' as she bleated on about in her stories? Is it any wonder people call her out when she acts like a massive bleep to anyone who doesn't crawl up her ass? The woman asked a simple bleeping question she didn't issue a death threat Tanya 🙄 in other news Leanne2008 bits of tit has gone private so no more comparisons to Trasha on this thread (I don't know if I've broken the rules saying that 🤷🏻‍♀️)
Ah gutted!! Leanne2008 bits of tit has gone private, I would always have a look if she was mentioned on here!
mind you I’d come away with a headache so it’s probably for the best 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ah gutted!! Leanne2008 bits of tit has gone private, I would always have a look if she was mentioned on here!
mind you I’d come away with a headache so it’s probably for the best 🤣🤣🤣
I can’t understand how she doesn’t ave her own thread

I can’t understand how she doesn’t ave her own thread
Yes! A headache lmfao her pages give me a mirgraine

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
BBBFDE5A-D4B0-44EE-BEF5-F0ADD0398CC3.jpeg

Do I need glasses or does he not have any eyebrows?
Apart from being unattractive he hasn’t got eyebrows!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Where does it say about trash made a mistake about her sofa ?
It’s been creased since the day she got it 😅

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.