Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tarquin16

Chatty Member
New thread suggestion: OranguTan - No neck and no shame vs. Trasha - constantly on the lookout for Insta 'fame'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

JoJo81

VIP Member
Using a headboard as a footstool ..... it’s an Ashford thing

contorting yourself in to Britain’s got talent level positions to take a photo of an empty wine glass ... it’s an Ashford thing

Having ‘mood’ lighting around every tv ... it’s an Ashford thing

• Haha

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
Just catching up. Well, now we know exactly why Tan’s been flashing the cash! What a knob!

I want to give a little bit of a different perspective here, although I completely agree with all the posters who say her flashing her new purchases is disgusting behaviour. It absolutely is. But, remember, she does this because her life is so incredibly shit. She may have material things, and I know it can feel like having money and nice things is the be-all and end-all when you don’t have it - but trust me, it’s not true.

I am someone lucky enough to have a lifestyle these two absolute knobbers can only dream of, and I NEVER post stuff on Instagram to show how much we are lucky enough to have, because I am confident enough in my life, my choices, my relationships and myself to not have to prove myself to anyone else, or try to be something I’m not. This is what they are doing - they are trying to present themselves as something special to the world, because their lives are so shit. Because their relationships are crap, they have no friends, they have hobbies, they have no brains, no ambition. THEY ARE DEAD INSIDE, all they care about is shiny new things and Instagram likes. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - their lives are utterly sad, and that won’t change if they have a friggin’ new washing machine or not. Look at all the lies they tell! They’re both desperately trying to prove they are something they’re not, and we can all see through them. It’s why we ended up here!

I totally get it’s frustrating to see people flashing their cash when you don’t have as much as you’d need or even like, but remember that anyone who needs to flash the cash to prove their worth is FAR less wealthy than you, in love and intelligence and character. Tan is only proving how empty her life is with every post about some new pointless crap she has bought.

• Heart

Sweetiehun

6C6B4D1E-7972-423A-9116-F65A42A83B8D.jpeg

reminded me of the gruesome twosome Hahahaha eeeeeek #myman #loveisintheair #imafiancee #solucky #oncloudnine

344EDAD8-8E23-4184-B830-C5978B99E2D3.jpeg

C174BC9E-CF16-4078-B85E-928B3E436B36.gif

8D2E90B1-1D85-48FB-81A4-A7A5A27C825C.jpeg

Not sure if anyone’s ever mentioned before but they REALLY remind me of these two from James and the giant peach, the resemblance of that last pic to the photo of them by the tiki bar is just uncanny!!!! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Peachy9

VIP Member
I can imagine she’s very possessive IRL. Just call him by his name! Also I sense a certain air of Hyacinth Bucket about her - although their lifestyle is more Daisy and Onslow.
"She's the one with the Volkswagen, hot tub and room for a pony... "

• Haha
  • Heart

Maggie28

VIP Member
She has all the gear, wonder if it still fits...
Plaits though! I didn’t realise her hair was so long.
I would guess no! 😂 I can picture her trying to get in to them, like Ross from friends when he is trying to get his leather pants back on. Using baby powder and lotion, It’s made a paste 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Luce0331

VIP Member
how cringe is that sleep over going to be with Trasha interfering & wanting to be down with the kids.. she’d be like the mother from hell...the poor kid will probably get picked on at school because of her embarrassing mother...
Can imagine her being like Regina George’s mum from Mean Girls! ‘I’m not a regular mom I’m a cool mom’
1938522F-EB02-48B6-BB33-82C8AB51D800.jpeg

• Haha

swimming

VIP Member
They’ll be cheap donuts I bet, not Krispy Kreme 🙄
Now you’ve said that she will purposely go out and buy darling (brat) Olivia a big box of krispies for her special birthday. This is innapropriate but trasha is going to be acting like the cool mum at this sleepover, and John will be lurking about in his Y fronts when their mums drop them off for the night

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

Maggie28

VIP Member
I know Tanya’s side.
no motivation except was told about this thread, and same as everyone find it amusing

wealth probably from dels inheritance
Yes she can be.
was told about tattle but a friend
What inheritance?
Does she really have no neck? And does she dislike Tasha as much as it comes across on Instagram.

• Haha

tarquin16

Chatty Member
To be known as 'Taco Del' forever more
Omg this has to be in the next thread title 😂 OranguTan and Taco Del wining and dining in fast food joints, rolling up in their brand new five year old car, constantly readjusting their tops as they scratch where some bellend cut the size label out

• Haha