Tasha/Tanya #11 Tanya engaged for the gram, Trasha tries to impress her man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t tell me John boy has actually done a day at work?! Heaven forbid!

Throths?! Wtf is that a euphemism does her autocorrect not tell her the word is wrong

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
A catch up? With who? Do you not spend every night chilling with your hubby and your drinkies he he

Reactions: 3
It’s gonna be Pink versus Green!!
Only one glass, where’s Hubby and fiancé?
Down the pub getting the Dutch courage to go home to those two!!
Hehehe such fun....
Candles lit, all cosy on my own, dinner is cooking while I sit here like a bleeping twit taking photos!
I don’t know about anyone else but I don’t leave the kitchen when I’m cooking. Incase I burn something.
We are not in the 50’s and you two are not Stepford housewives!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
A catch up? With who? Do you not spend every night chilling with your hubby and your drinkies he he
Hubby can tell her how many lawns he has mowed and Trash can tell him how many Netflix films she’s watched today

• Haha
Hubby can tell her how many lawns he has mowed and Trash can tell him how many Netflix films she’s watched today
I bet the conversations are riveting!
I bet they talk like Wayne and waynetta!
So yeah see I got this thing, er I fink it’s a mower that cuts grass yeah and then I put it over the grass and it cut it.
Oh Hubby you’re so funny and manly I love how your silver necklace sparkles in the light of my twinkling lights!
Well today Hubby I laid on the floor took some photos then watched a film, and 7 box sets but I can’t remember what they are because I was on my phone most of the time deleting comments on my Instagram and chatting to my friends on Instagram. They all love our beautiful home.
ah babe sounds like you had a blinding day!
Shall we have dinner then I’m off down the pub they have a new barmaid.
Oh ok Hubby.... 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I bet the conversations are riveting!
I bet they talk like Wayne and waynetta!
So yeah see I got this thing, er I fink it’s a mower that cuts grass yeah and then I put it over the grass and it cut it.
Oh Hubby you’re so funny and manly I love how your silver necklace sparkles in the light of my twinkling lights!
Well today Hubby I laid on the floor took some photos then watched a film, and 7 box sets but I can’t remember what they are because I was on my phone most of the time deleting comments on my Instagram and chatting to my friends on Instagram. They all love our beautiful home.
ah babe sounds like you had a blinding day!
Shall we have dinner then I’m off down the pub they have a new barmaid.
Oh ok Hubby.... 🙄
Love this!

She’s even took a picture of it next to a peppa pig stuffed toy wtf lol
Why the hell has she even got a peppa pig toy lying about? Both her daughters are teenagers...

Shes saying that shes loved peppa pig since her daughters were little. What grown adult loves peppa pig!? God what an embarrassment

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Why the hell has she even got a peppa pig toy lying about? Both her daughters are teenagers...

Shes saying that shes loved peppa pig since her daughters were little. What grown adult loves peppa pig!? God what an embarrassment
What’s the betting Trasha is smashing her house up as we speak because she hasn’t got the peppa pig frying pan 🤣🤣🤣

Trasha is in the car speeding to Asda! She will knock old ladies out the way to get her hands on the peppa pig frying pan.

Quick Trasha they’ll sell out now Queen T has put it on the Gram.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Haha she knows she’s going to get ripped to pieces 🤣 ‘before you judge....’ erm your kids aren’t 3, yes you DO grow out of peppa pig unless you’re all complete nutcases!! I’m pretty sure your daughters won’t give a flying duck about peppa pig, poor kids will be dying of embarrassment imagine their friends seeing that post, and why?! All for the gram?? My mind is seriously blown tho, peppa pig? 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I AM OFFICIALLY DYING RIGHT NOW WITH LAUGHTER 😂😂😂😂 I bought that pan for my bleeping 2 year old daughter!! I honestly don't think I can even speak or know what to say!! Trascha is out and on it tomorrow to buy one for her 'little girl' 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s slow on the peppa pan tbh ,I saw it weeks ago advertised on fb and in about 3 supermarkets so in your face tan 😂
I have a 5 year old but I still didn’t buy it ,you know why ? because my daughter grew out of peppa about 2-3years ago and no adult in their right mind loves peppa😊

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's just all for attention. Everything that woman does is for attention and this is just the latest 🙄 even though it makes her look like an absolute nut job

Trasha views a nespresso coffee as ‘posh’ ... tit, that says it all really... a Nespresso coffee is not posh.. it’s what millions of people have every day...that pretty much sums her up... she is the chavviest of chavs... I’m all for budgeting and all that.. but wow... she is so low standard.. she is the ultimate simple person.. my view of what is actually wrong with her changes so much - one minute she displays signs of an eating disorder, then she’s manic.. and today she’s just sounding extra simple & thick.. it’s like she has a verbal form of dyslexia.. she doesn’t seem to have an adult grasp of language.. she can’t speak as an adult would.. it’s really odd.. I’ve never known an adult be like how she is...

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.