Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Iwantyoutoknow22

Chatty Member
it’s sad that she is going through all of this now for a surgery that she didn’t need to get it.
Oh damn thanks for posting. That sounds horrible, and like it’s going on for a while. Hope she’s doing okay. Will be interesting to see how she address this (if she does a sit down talk video) as it was an elective surgery that was completely unnecessary

Reactions: 2

Guccigal

Chatty Member
Has she broken up with her boyfriend?

How does she still get paid ads? That Pandora ad on her insta has only 370 likes and 17 comments.
He took her most recent pic like a week ago so doubt it. And honestly I think she must have long term relationships with staff at these brands so they just keep working with her. She’s sooooooooo boring as a creator despite being real pretty

Reactions: 1
I don’t think she has addressed it but I noticed on her boyfriends insta story he had made her a breakfast with eggs and smoked salmon.
Yeah, I saw that and thought it was a bit strange. Not that she can’t do as she pleases but in the past she made such an instance about meat & animal products to go on and eat smoked salmon with runny eggs lmao

Jcva

She’s back. She says her nose will never be same. So sad because it was genuinely unnecessary

• Wow

Phieneas

How is she still getting ads and sponsorships? Pandora would pay a lot I think. Her content is non existent. I do like Tasha but she has to be the laziest influencer out there. Who follows her anymore?
I unfollowed her a couple weeks ago. I used to enjoy her content, but now it’s only ad after ad. Also wondering how she is making a living out of this…

Iwantyoutoknow22

Chatty Member
fuck me, why even bother to post on youtube anymore? comes back after a month, she says that after 3 holidays she needed to take a break from work, wtf? :rolleyes:
So strange, just a random collection of clips. She says she’s so so so so so busy and burnt out and needing time off work… what work?? Taking a few shots for insta?! Get a real job

Iwantyoutoknow22

Chatty Member
I just came here to ask if anyone knows how her dog died? Just watching her video about it now :(
I don’t know, such a shame though. Her video brought tears to my eyes she really loved that dog. Think she said he passed away in Manchester but she wasn’t with him? Sounds traumatic

d0llhouse

I'm rooting for her too.

I started following her when she was about 19 and still at uni. I liked that she was quite free-spirited and had all these creative interests and potential - modelling, photography, design, music. Ten years later, I get the impression that she isn't fulfilled by doing YT/IG, but it's by far the most lucrative of her pursuits. I'm curious about what she'll be doing five years from now.

Cloak

VIP Member
I just came here to ask if anyone knows how her dog died? Just watching her video about it now :(

Sunfl0wer_

Curious about her move to Manchester, presumably to be closer to her bf but she’s not actually getting a place with him.
The fact that it's just a 6 month lease makes me think that she's just trying to prove herself something but she'll live together with her bf as soon as that lease is over. She says she went for that 6 month lease because she needed something immediately and she didn't get a chance to visit more than 2 flats but in that case, why didn't she just temporary live with her bf for a month until she could find a flat that she really likes? I also noticed that she was using 'we' a lot in her vlog like 'we don't have a full length mirror'... But she's living alone?

LYRA234

No it’s not normal to move that much, and I don’t think she’s being honest about the reasons. Perhaps it’s financial 🤷🏾‍♀️ we have high inflation and mortgage costs in the UK at the moment, maybe their rent has been increased

Is it common to move flats quite often in the UK? Because she is moving AGAIN. And what baffles me the most is that one of the reason is that her and her bf can't work properly because the lighting is not good. I mean... You're both content creators so surely that's something you'd pay attention to when visiting apartments in the first place?

starryeyed10

VIP Member
Yeah I think her and her Dad seemed to have a nice relationship but that still must have been hard. I wonder did that contribute to the breakdown of her relationship with her boyfriend. I remember they were sleeping on a mattress in the living area for a long time. It was very nice of her to help her dad like that but definitely must have been stressful.