Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Is she living with her boyfriend already?
Maybe they live in the same building? I also think that when her lease is up, they will move in together, she always finds a way to split rent. I'm surprised of how careless she was to show us the whole view outside her window, if you live in Manchester you will know where and how easy it is to find.

Reactions: 3

doodlebug

VIP Member
She has zero work ethic but even the Sky partnership would’ve set her up for months. It was like a year long deal rifht? She would’ve got at leastttt 20k for that. It was probably a lot more tbh. That’s how she can manage to do fuck all most of the time. These people get paid disgusting amounts.

doodlebug

VIP Member
Do you guys like her new nose? It looks good but I’m struggling to see much difference from the old one!

Sunfl0wer_

It's definitely interesting to hear her talking about her 'parents' for her mother and father-in-law... She never referred to her mom's partner as a dad before. I don't know if she just did that switch because they're married now?

• Sad

alchemy

I also think she fell out with her dad.
And about the dogs: french bulldogs suffer their whole life from health problems. I dont understand why she chose another one

lisafreezy

fuck me, why even bother to post on youtube anymore? comes back after a month, she says that after 3 holidays she needed to take a break from work, wtf? :rolleyes:

Jcva

Her nose is stunning I genuinely don’t get it??? I can usually try and see what might bother someone but this is so sad

Iwantyoutoknow22

Chatty Member
I still don’t get it… How does she sustain herself financially?? Hasn’t put a YouTube video up in a month and doesn’t get many views, how can she afford a flat in london?

rosieposie87

Chatty Member
Maybe I’m naive but her face looks more natural now? I haven’t seen her vids in ages but from looking at her recent IG pics she looks less distorted and filler-y.

Her fashion sense is so disjointed though. At her age I would expect her to be less of a trend hopper. Not to police women’s fashion choices (I say as I proceed to police her fashion choices) but she looks so … tiktok? Or gen Z or however to explain it.

starryeyed10

VIP Member
I'm always so confused ... how hard is it to make a reel every so often?

And yeah she has been doing this for literally years now...

LYRA234

How often does tasha do youtube ADs? Her new video doesn't say ad in the title or thumbnail, just a quick line at the end of description.
Pretty much all her content involves a paid ad now. I was scrolling through her Instagram and its just ad after ad after ad.

Cloak

VIP Member
Why does she insist on wearing her leggings so pulled up that they give her a massive camel-toe?

• Haha

d0llhouse

Does she ever say how her Dad is doing? She took him into her London flat as he was seemingly quite ill. They seemed to have a nice relationship but she hasn't mentioned him since she moved up to Manchester (unless I've missed it)
I don't think she's mentioned him recently, but before moving to Manchester she did say that she hadn't realised what a toll that entire situation had taken on her mental health. The impression given was that things may have become quite tense by the end - not surprising given she was dealing with a break-up and struggling to financially support herself (and, presumably, her dad) while living in London.

Sunfl0wer_

She didn't get paid for this trip. Her boyfriend did. She was just his +1. Hence why she never mentioned the brand.

She's too inconsistent to get such opportunities but somehow often get to enjoy them anyway through someone else (I remember her being Sammi's +1 for at least one brand trip as well).

starryeyed10

VIP Member
How is she still getting ads and sponsorships? Pandora would pay a lot I think. Her content is non existent. I do like Tasha but she has to be the laziest influencer out there. Who follows her anymore?

starryeyed10

VIP Member
I have ways been baffled by why she bought that dog, especially as a vegan... kind of shocking tbh. Adopt don't shop. Also going from her videos it clearly had respiratory issues.

Reactions: 2

Iwantyoutoknow22

Chatty Member
Does anyone follow her? I’ve followed her for years, I really don’t know how she pays for London rent and can look after herself she hardly posts anything on YouTube. Just every so often a video to explain why she’s been away and then to disappear again. I don’t mind her, though see she’s making lame tiktoks like her pal Sammi Maria… you’re too old for these lip syncing videos, stopppp

Reactions: 2