Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rosieposie87

Chatty Member
Curious about her move to Manchester, presumably to be closer to her bf but she’s not actually getting a place with him. Priced out of London maybe? How she affords to live has always baffled me she’s barely above the level of microinfluencer imo. I don’t think she ever quite had the right personality type to really blow up online, similarly to beautycrush in that sense (who did manage to blow up but only because she’s one of the OG’s) - basically both very pretty girls who can pull together great outfits, but they don’t have that entertaining showmanship that makes you want to listen to them talk about anything and everything. Not necessarily that she’s boring, she could be really fun irl, just doesn’t have the ability to really draw you in with their online content. I do agree with an above commenter that it would’ve been nice to see her settle down with someone more down to earth, I also find the thirst trap Tiktoks abit juvenile and cringey.

Reactions: 4

doodlebug

VIP Member
Does anyone else think she hinted at falling out with her dad? No mention of him for months and then suddenly confirmed he’s gone and that she’s been going through some things.

I can’t get over how shit her work ethic is. Promises again and again to do better, but ultimately goes back to only posting when she’s got an ad to shill. I used to really like her fashion vids way back in the day when she was close with Sammi and sunbeamsjess. Her channel hasnt really grown since then for obvious reasons!

rosieposie87

Chatty Member
I would get the ick so bad if my boyfriend did posts like this 🤢

Ngl if she didn’t get the ick from his dancing “thirst trap” tiktoks then I doubt she ever will 😭

My friend sent one of them to me way before he was with Tash and I literally told her ‘this isn’t sexy to me at alllll’ haha. Something about the thought of him setting up the camera and doing his little dance number while eye fucking the camera.

• Haha

Guccigal

Chatty Member
Does anyone follow her? I’ve followed her for years, I really don’t know how she pays for London rent and can look after herself she hardly posts anything on YouTube. Just every so often a video to explain why she’s been away and then to disappear again. I don’t mind her, though see she’s making lame tiktoks like her pal Sammi Maria… you’re too old for these lip syncing videos, stopppp
I follow her! Yeah I deffo think she’s struggling financially, she also seems crap at saving and just spends. She’s also got a new bf that she’s now moving to Manchester for??? She literally needs to grow up a bit, be single and stop acting like a teenager at her big age

rosieposie87

Chatty Member
Honestly what is Tasha’s online identity anymore? She barely makes content, and the little content she does make receives very little attention. Also her gen z cosplay outfits look sooo costume-y. It doesn’t feel like this is her actual sense of style. I know she got priced out of London but I can’t wrap my head around how she even affords life in Manchester? Especially in this economy. She must have good savings or being a micro level influencer must pay far better than I could imagine.

nyclr

She probably wishes she hadnt done it…..
She announced on TT she will be paying £2k for a revision and blamed the hospital for not giving her the strong antibiotics the Turkish doctors suggested.

• Wow
  • Haha

rosieposie87

Chatty Member
I’m shocked Tash is getting paid influencer trips at all ngl. She gets less thank 1k likes on most of her posts. Influencer finances will never cease to confuse me, she’s basically at micro level now if not less, but can somehow still sustain herself without a real job?

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
I always found it selfish that her dad wasn't in her life much growing up, but wanted her to look after him in his old age. I don't she why she should have to give up her freedom tbh. I'm sure he has a proper carer now.

Meg1912

VIP Member
I appreciate that she seems a lot more candid about her life in recent videos - the pressures of caring for her dad, her break-up and the financial strain of living in London.

I didn't realise she had a boyfriend already, but it wouldn't surprise me - she seems like someone who is a lot more comfortable being in a relationship. I really thought she was moving to start a new life independently 😬

I genuinely sympathise about her dog, but I don't understand why so many Youtubers choose to be ambiguous about it. We don't need to hear any traumatic details, but a simple 'he escaped and got run over' (for example) would put an end to any unpleasant speculation.
When Tasha said there was nothing she could've done to have prevented it, I took that as in it was something that would've happened regardless of him being with her or not. So it must've been something like a seizure or a heart attack.
I feel for her as last year my beloved 7 year old cat had a heart attack and I went from seeing her completely fine and playful like her usual self, to coming home a few hours later to find her dead. It was so so horrible. 😢
I already knew Tasha can't be single, so it doesn't come as a shock that she's relocating over a boyfriend.
I admire her for being such a good daughter always looking after her father. I wonder who he'll stay with when she moves? Also, when she talked about breaking up, I couldn't help but think maybe the fact that she had to take care of her father played a part in it? No idea.
She has really messed up her face, goodness gracious. 😬😬
She was so stunning!!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

Iwantyoutoknow22

Chatty Member
I like Tasha, but Canada Goose trip to Sweden?! Not exactly vegan friendly (I know she’s clearly eating meat now but just does not go with her whole vibe). In the video you see the Canada Goose branded stuff but she fails to mention it… hmm

Pampas

Thanks for starting this thread. I like her and have followed her for years but she's always come across as a bit lost...now more than ever.
I've always got the impression that she only puts about one per cent of her life on line and I reckon the rest of it is quite chaotic.

She's always been very inconsistent on utube, taking long breaks and then returns promising to be more regular...followed by another long break.
I always wonder if its a lack of motivation or a lack of confidence. Either way its a shame because she has great fashion sense and also a lovely singing voice.

She never really explained what happened with the last boyfriend and going by her insta stories it seems there might be a new one on the scene. I hope he's a goodun because she seems utterly broken (totally understandable) on her latest video and she will need good support to get her through the tragedy of losing her beloved dog.

starryeyed10

VIP Member
Just another botched turkey job that the NHS has to use resources to fix
Yes I did think if that too. The statistics on that kind of thing would be interesting. There is basically no after care being provided and probably part of the reason why it is so much cheaper. Then the NHS ends up providing it.

Reactions: 3

PocketRLocket

I just saw her video about her dog - I really feel for her. My dog died very suddenly this year too (the vet said she must have ingested poison on a walk on the beach) and it was very traumatic. I hope she is doing okay without him.

She always seems a bit lost to me. She is gorgeous, but doesn't seem to have found her place in the world. Looking after her father must be tough.

Iwantyoutoknow22

Chatty Member
It can't be just me who thinks she still looks incredible? I think she's stunning.
She is gorgeous, it does make me sad that someone as naturally beautiful as her still feels the need to get Botox/fillers. Just shows the normalisation of these procedures amongst influencers. I think she deals with imposter syndrome, she could definitely work more as she has such a great look and seems like a really nice girl. Realise I’m a hypocrite for saying that and starting this thread - just wanted to know other people’s views. I am rooting for her!

sinnysue

Her boyfriends thirst traps on TikTok/IG are so cringe and embarrassing. She really doesn’t have the right energy for all these TikTok sounds she’s using to hopefully become viral. Her dance moves are off in some of them.

Is she living with her boyfriend already?
Maybe they live in the same building? I also think that when her lease is up, they will move in together, she always finds a way to split rent. I'm surprised of how careless she was to show us the whole view outside her window, if you live in Manchester you will know where and how easy it is to find.

doodlebug

VIP Member
She has zero work ethic but even the Sky partnership would’ve set her up for months. It was like a year long deal rifht? She would’ve got at leastttt 20k for that. It was probably a lot more tbh. That’s how she can manage to do fuck all most of the time. These people get paid disgusting amounts.

doodlebug

VIP Member
Do you guys like her new nose? It looks good but I’m struggling to see much difference from the old one!