Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
To hear she's moving to Manchester to be close to her BF is quite pathetic. She needs to stop being desperate and chasing guys. Imagine he doesn't ask her to move in with him after her lease is up?

Anyway, I can see she's still putting too much fillers on her face, especially her cheekbones, and I wish she would stop.

Reactions: 2

Phieneas

I’m wondering if she’ll ever address it if she’s not vegan anymore.
Love the new hair though! And a lot of people are interested in her hair and meals, but she mostly makes fashion content. Missed opportunities. We’ve been waiting years for her Music Mondays 🥲

And I feel like she is looking different (again). I guess it’s botox, maybe fillers? She mentioned botox briefly in her last video.

starryeyed10

VIP Member
I think she will make content about it for sure. I do think it is a shitty thing to happen regardless of whether the surgery was elective or not. She always seems to have her life on hold over something though...

Iwantyoutoknow22

Chatty Member
She’s mentioned she’s been in Turkey having some kind of cosmetic procedure done that she wanted for a while… any idea?

• Wow

Sunfl0wer_

Is it common to move flats quite often in the UK? Because she is moving AGAIN. And what baffles me the most is that one of the reason is that her and her bf can't work properly because the lighting is not good. I mean... You're both content creators so surely that's something you'd pay attention to when visiting apartments in the first place?

Catcleo

It could be health/sinus related but her saying she doesn't want to minimise how serious surgery is makes me think it was cosmetic.
IMG_3425.png

Guccigal

Chatty Member
I used to love Tasha but honestly her content is so boring now. She is so boy obsessed - constantly jumping into new relationships. I find her insufferable to watch when all she does is complain and talk about how 'exhausted' she is. Like girl you take IG photos for a living. Her flat always looks an absolute state and cluttered no wonder she always feels overwhelmed or whatever shit she says. I've had to unfollow and unsubscribe.
Yeah she’s so doom and gloom. Like what even is her content? Just posts nothing then a shit “update” video with vague explanations about her life

I don’t understand why she doesn’t post ACTUAL content, styling videos, topic videos, discussion etc
I’d love to know how she sustains herself. She’s literally not grown at all since she first started

Iwantyoutoknow22

Chatty Member
Does anyone know why her dog died? Also what happened to the second dog she had at the same time as pierre before he died?
I think her other dog stayed with her ex when they split up. Now she’s got a new dog with her new boyfriend, even though she’s not sure where she’s going to be living in a couple of months… I’m sure she loves her dog and previous dogs very much, but it’s just not very responsible. That’s before I even begin to go into going to a breeder vs adopting

d0llhouse

Her boyfriend is super cringe. Wish she would get with somebody more down to earth.
Yeah, the model/wannabe-influencer thing is not appealing to me, but they seem to have a lot in common. Like most Youtubers, I think she'd benefit from someone more stable.
I still don’t get it… How does she sustain herself financially?? Hasn’t put a YouTube video up in a month and doesn’t get many views, how can she afford a flat in london?
I think she's living in Manchester now and she's just posted a Kiehls #ad on Instagram. But I agree that her work rate is minimal.

doodlebug

VIP Member
Yeah she’s so doom and gloom. Like what even is her content? Just posts nothing then a shit “update” video with vague explanations about her life

I don’t understand why she doesn’t post ACTUAL content, styling videos, topic videos, discussion etc
I’d love to know how she sustains herself. She’s literally not grown at all since she first started
I think she doesn’t because she’s lazy and she can afford not to. She’s probably living off the Sky Cinema money. A year long deal with a big brand like that pays £20k at an absolute minimum.

doodlebug

VIP Member
I feel bad that she’s back to using filters which suggests she’s no longer happy with how her new nose looks. She’s still an extremely stunning girl though.

I only follow her on youtube and she is so inconsistent there but clearly enough to pay rent and bills. She is also struggling with her mental health but doesn't say if she is getting help with it. Her last video she said she might leave manchester when lease is up.

Aleesha

Chatty Member
Oh, screenshots? He thirst traps too much so not surprised.
And made a point of putting this up lol

A couple of weeks back he put a post saying anyone who sends him flirty messages will be blocked cos he has a woman...sounds like he can't resist temptation lol....he's wasting time he should be spending with her maybe going through messages and blocking unwanted ones

Attachments

• Haha