Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Iwantyoutoknow22

Chatty Member
She’s posted the weirdest, driest advert on her YouTube channel. Her heart doesn’t seem into it at all, it’s so weird with this little interview but where she just seems like she doesn’t want to be there. Also from the comments look like she didn’t disclose it was an ad at first, now it says ad in lower case letters in the title. Got to pay the bills somehow I guess.

Reactions: 1

Pampas

Does she ever say how her Dad is doing? She took him into her London flat as he was seemingly quite ill. They seemed to have a nice relationship but she hasn't mentioned him since she moved up to Manchester (unless I've missed it)

LYRA234

Oops the comment above is on the wrong page!! I’ve made a request to remove it

A note on Tasha though, her new vlog was deathly boring, I watched a few minutes and then fast forwarded. I want to see what she does outside of her flat….

[

starryeyed10

VIP Member
Oh ok. I just hadn't checked her out in a long time and didn't see her boyfriend on her insta. But silly me, I forgot she only posts ads 🤦‍♀️😹. Also I thought that relationship was doomed from the start so I'm surprised they are still together.

Yeah there is so little engagement or even likes on her posts it's weird. Like how could Pandora justify working with her again.

doodlebug

VIP Member
I feel like she implied they fell out at the end? There was no resolution to the story. One day he was gone and never mentioned again. But she did mention feeling used and going through things at the time…

I think her other dog stayed with her ex when they split up. Now she’s got a new dog with her new boyfriend, even though she’s not sure where she’s going to be living in a couple of months… I’m sure she loves her dog and previous dogs very much, but it’s just not very responsible. That’s before I even begin to go into going to a breeder vs adopting
I've never had dogs but just did a quick search on how much french bulldogs are near me and omg over a months rent, some even triple

Her content has been inconsistent and she has been struggling with mental health for years and years now. Hope she is getting help for that.
She has so much potential but it doesn't seem to be a priority to grow. Unless she has a secret second job that doesn't want to share

Last edited:

LYRA234

I’m watching the second Mango video… Brittany really tried, I really like the all black look on her and the pointy denim top in the double denim.

It’s not her fault the jeans fit terribly and they didn’t tailor her clothes! Why would you pay so much to create content and not spend the extra to tailor the outfits Mango!?

d0llhouse

Oh shit! I'd only scanned his IG, I had no idea he has nearly 800k followers on TikTok. The try-hard thirst trapping is REAL.

Guccigal

Chatty Member
Is it common to move flats quite often in the UK? Because she is moving AGAIN. And what baffles me the most is that one of the reason is that her and her bf can't work properly because the lighting is not good. I mean... You're both content creators so surely that's something you'd pay attention to when visiting apartments in the first place?
A lot of people in their twenties do, mostly in London but also bigger cities. As people are often in house shares, 1 year leases or sublets so it’s not uncommon to move yearly.

but she’s in her thirties and it’s concerning after 10 years she hasn’t saved enough to just buy a little flat for herself. She acts so young for her age

LYRA234

I’m also rooting for Tasha, she seems depressed. But I hope this move will do her well and maybe she’ll find the time to talk to someone professionally. She’s been through ALOT in the last year.

goldengyal

I’m sorry but that TikTok in the matching outfits with the sound from The Office is such an ick to me.

starryeyed10

VIP Member
Has she broken up with her boyfriend?

How does she still get paid ads? That Pandora ad on her insta has only 370 likes and 17 comments.

Iwantyoutoknow22

Chatty Member
He took her most recent pic like a week ago so doubt it. And honestly I think she must have long term relationships with staff at these brands so they just keep working with her. She’s sooooooooo boring as a creator despite being real pretty
She’s pretty and takes a good photo… that’s it. I don’t see how she can survive off few and far between sponsorships. No wonder she always seems depressed, no focus or anything really to keep her busy