Tasha Charlotte #2 Casual racism and constant lies. Jordan’s a cheat but it’s “just a joke guys”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's still so clearly her though and nobody is going to start associating her new username with her, she's so stupid
Plus does she not realise that if someone sees this thread and searches “Tasha Charlotte” on tiktok then her account will come up? And it’ll be pretty obvious it’s her by what is talked about on here. So you can call yourself tashas.journey or whatever you want. They’ll still find you!

Oh.. and now when anyone searches your new name they’ll find this thread too. You’re welcome 😘

Reactions: 3
Plus does she not realise that if someone sees this thread and searches “Tasha Charlotte” on tiktok then her account will come up? And it’ll be pretty obvious it’s her by what is talked about on here. So you can call yourself tashas.journey or whatever you want. They’ll still find you!

Oh.. and now when anyone searches your new name they’ll find this thread too. You’re welcome 😘
Imagine if thread #3 was named after Tasha’s journey and she changed her name again hahahaha like she’s on the run

Reactions: 1
I have been a lurker on this thread for a while. I understand everyone reacts and deals with things differently, but I am someone who has been told I will very much struggle with conceiving and I have been trying for around 6 years. I also had a very traumatic miscarriage whilst abroad in 2018. I just can’t understand why after apparently having recurrent losses she would post so much this early? I would be petrified that me telling the world would jinx it and would hate to have to relive losing a pregnancy when having to announce that. I do sense that she may be lying about previous miscarriages because of this.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I have been a lurker on this thread for a while. I understand everyone reacts and deals with things differently, but I am someone who has been told I will very much struggle with conceiving and I have been trying for around 6 years. I also had a very traumatic miscarriage whilst abroad in 2018. I just can’t understand why after apparently having recurrent losses she would post so much this early? I would be petrified that me telling the world would jinx it and would hate to have to relive losing a pregnancy when having to announce that. I do sense that she may be lying about previous miscarriages because of this.
I had 2 chemical losses, a loss before the 5th week and Im almost 6 weeks and still dont even really think im pregnant ( i obviously am) would be mortified if I put on social media at 4 weeks. So ridiculously early

I had 2 chemical losses, a loss before the 5th week and Im almost 6 weeks and still dont even really think im pregnant ( i obviously am) would be mortified if I put on social media at 4 weeks. So ridiculously early
Sorry for your losses and I wish you all the best for this pregnancy.
I completely agree something just doesn’t add up with her to be honest.

• Heart
It’s the attention. She wants to tell people so she can get all the attention of pregnancy and then all the attention when she has a fake miscarriage. Last time she was “pregnant” she had a baby registry Amazon wishlist in her bio from like 4 weeks, a week later she was posting that she had “lost” it. It’s all fake for attention

Reactions: 6
It’s the attention. She wants to tell people so she can get all the attention of pregnancy and then all the attention when she has a fake miscarriage. Last time she was “pregnant” she had a baby registry Amazon wishlist in her bio from like 4 weeks, a week later she was posting that she had “lost” it. It’s all fake for attention
Claiming like always that people had asked her to make one when NOBODY HAD she’s such a beg

Reactions: 6
She's just changed her mind on whether she'd announce the name before the birth within the space of 10 seconds
she’s getting way too ahead of herself. She was clearly told to loose weight because it affects her fertility

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.