Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beeinmybonnet

Chatty Member
RECAP
Thread name - @rainbowdonkey
  • Is currently pregnant for the 7th time, the third pregnancy she has had with her current partner, Jordan. They’ve been together less than a year, and their last miscarriage was only in February. Claims they weren’t trying this month, but didn’t use any protection. At not even 5 weeks, she has already had just about every symptom under the sun, including nausea, dizziness, fatigue, ‘baby brain’, cravings, acid reflux and bad hips.
  • Has proven herself to be a casual racist, using the P word in a casual conversation with Jordan on a live, after telling him not to be racist. Her friends enabled her, as they always do, and told offended commenters that ‘people say worse’ and they should ‘leave if they don’t like it’. She muted everybody calling her out on it, and laughed about it with Jordan for most of the live.
  • Has changed her mind on fostering, adopting and having children biologically constantly. Was apparently planning on adopting three kids in only March, which ‘fell through’ unsurprisingly.
  • Was told she was too overweight for IVF but couldn’t be bothered to lose the weight. Begged for money so she could fund IVF privately, got a tenner. Also created a wish list for her birthday, claiming people asked her to make one. Nobody asked

Jordan
  • In May she caught Jordan emotionally cheating on her with a random woman on Snapchat, but decided she was fine with it. He kept talking to this woman even after she sent him nudes, he knew exactly what he was doing. He confided in this woman that he was scared Tasha would never be able to give him children. Jordan also decided after he got caught that he wanted to start trying for a baby again, classic manipulation
  • Tasha also said there’s no way Jordan could be abusing her because he buys her things all the time. Also love bombing. Jordan very clearly manipulated and gaslit Tasha into believing his behaviour was okay, and she made constant excuses and justifications for his behaviour. They got pregnant less than 2 weeks after she found out about his cheating.
  • Jordan is also…a character. He is incredibly immature, blowing saliva bubbles on live, belittling Tasha constantly and humping Tasha from behind and smacking her whilst on live.
  • Since getting into a relationship with Tasha, Jordan has developed ‘stress scars’ on his face, which Tasha claims he does by scratching his face when he’s anxious. He had none of these scars prior to their relationship.
  • She has also said that he will constantly pester her if he wants sex, so she’ll give in, very healthy.
  • He’s also very evidently abusive and is extremely quick to snap at Tasha. One time, she popped a black head and he blew up, and was so furious Tasha had to end the live. He never shies away from telling her to fuck off, calling her a cunt etc, it’s NEVER banter. He also always calls her fat, and told her he hated her eyebrows when she got them done. Basically just destroys her self esteem. Was another incident where he had a bottle in his mouth, and she tapped the bottom which made the bottle hit his teeth. He had another huge outburst, swearing at her, storming off and audibly slamming doors all across the house. She laughed it off but seemed scared. She seems anxious when she waits for his reactions regularly, and often flinches when he makes any sort of sudden movement next to her. Has bragged about how he doesn’t hit her, as if that's not the bare minimum. Has tried to justify his anger issues by saying ‘everyone gets angry’.
  • One of her best friends, Claire, has also stated that she hates Jordan.
  • Has said she’s not being abused because somebody would know, and also says she would just leave. This, firstly, completely invalidates the experiences of abuse survivors, ‘just leaving’ is NEVER that simple. Also, an example she used of someone who would ‘just know’ she’s being abused is her sister. Her sister lives in Australia.
  • Something which made her tolerance to abuse more understandable was the way she once talked about her childhood when on live. She said her dad used to smack her and her sister when they were young children, but justified it by saying that they were ‘hard kids’. Research HAS shown that children exposed to corporal punishment can have a lot more difficultly assessing potential abuse in adult relationships. She’s grown up being abused, thinking that it's love, and the exact same thing is happening now. She justifies Jordans actions the same way she does her dads, saying ‘Yeah, Jordan gets angry, but it's because I wind him up’. No Tasha, it's abuse.

• Somehow got the Maldives mixed up with the Canary islands
  • Jordan failed his MOT which created a huge drama. It ended up costing them almost 3k in repairs, which Tasha seemingly paying for the entirety, despite it being Jordan’s car. This was a time when Jordan was first called out on his lies. He told Tasha the garage did the work on the car without asking, which obviously just isn’t true. The repairs were more than the car was even worth but said they ‘couldn’t be bothered’ to get a new one.
  • Brags about money and how much she has in savings, openly disclosing she earns 2k a month.
  • Thinks selling 3 items a month on Vinted qualifies as a side hustle
  • Won’t get engaged because its ‘too soon’ but was happy to get knocked up after 2 weeks
  • Claims she doesn’t care about Tattle…talks about it every 10 seconds
  • Lies CONSTANTLY. Tried to say her and Jordan got together in January, despite posting regularly that they got together in JULY.
  • Went out for a bottomless brunch for one of her friends engagements and spent the entire time talking about tattle
  • Went on the sunbeds and got incredibly drunk knowing there was a possibility she was pregnant
  • Can’t chew potatoes

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

cwymmie

VIP Member
Tashas Journey #3 expert on motherhood-taught by her dolls. Is that a baby bump she’s rubbing or just the 7 rolls?

• Haha
Reactions: 9

zyxwvu

VIP Member
I'm calling it now way in advance. She'll be in and out of hospital with "reduced movements" further down the line. It won't be genuine. It'll be for attention.

Reactions: 9

rainbowdonkey

VIP Member
Lying as usual. There’s no way a medical professional said it was GOOD that she was taking extra vitamins with vitamin A. She’s clearly just read on here and is covering her own back.

Reactions: 8

cwymmie

VIP Member
Think that’s a bit of a reach to say Moses baskets aren’t safe 😅 we all love a bit of Tasha bashing but come on. Every baby sleeps in a Moses basket. As long as loose blankets aren’t used, they’re safe. The wicker is woven and therefore creates breathable gaps in the sides.
As long as she ditches the blankets in came with, it’ll be fine.

Reactions: 8

beeinmybonnet

Chatty Member
I’m sorry, she’s not having sex for 3 months?! That’s ridiculous. There’s literally no reason to do that. Sex poses no risk to pregnancy unless your waters have broken 🙄
How could you be with someone who tells you you’re getting fat when you’re pregnant?! That’s vile.
Jordan’s probably the type of idiot to think his dick is long enough to do some kind of damage to the baby

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Emily19966666

Chatty Member
Depending on your size it also has an impact for your birth too. For example the birth pool will have a weight limit because if an emergency happened then the midwives would need to pull you out and obviously if you’re too heavy they couldn’t.
Though lazy Tasha won’t even consider a natural birth. I can see her doing planned csection or epidural all the way. She said before she was worried about the “pain” 🙄
I understand and agree with your comments re her weight etc however what is wrong with a planned C section or an epidural? Women’s and baby safety and comfort are paramount in birth so if she needs/wants those things then so be it? You’re no less of a person if you have those things and are certainly not ‘wrong’. Birth is individual choice and that should be respected.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

rainbowdonkey

VIP Member
And she previously said she has never got 2-3 weeks on a test and then when she posted the 3+ test she said that is the first in over 4 years!? Which one is it then Tasha?
Well according to her other tiktok stating most of them got to 7 weeks she’d definitely have got 3+ tests. She’s such a liar. I genuinely believe this is her first pregnancy, the others have been fake. And she’s buying a baby outfit saying “picked from siblings in heaven”. She’s disgusting, the lowest of the low

Reactions: 6

rainbowdonkey

VIP Member
I have been a lurker on this thread for a while. I understand everyone reacts and deals with things differently, but I am someone who has been told I will very much struggle with conceiving and I have been trying for around 6 years. I also had a very traumatic miscarriage whilst abroad in 2018. I just can’t understand why after apparently having recurrent losses she would post so much this early? I would be petrified that me telling the world would jinx it and would hate to have to relive losing a pregnancy when having to announce that. I do sense that she may be lying about previous miscarriages because of this.
It’s the attention. She wants to tell people so she can get all the attention of pregnancy and then all the attention when she has a fake miscarriage. Last time she was “pregnant” she had a baby registry Amazon wishlist in her bio from like 4 weeks, a week later she was posting that she had “lost” it. It’s all fake for attention

Beccaf24

Chatty Member
You can tell she doesn't get out much because she's absolutely gassed about going on a walk 😭

I'm judging her friend hard for letting Tasha & Jordan watch her tiny 7 week old baby overnight. Can you imagine forcing your newborn to deal with them two 😭 I'm a mum, ik it's hard, but I'd be questioning why I hate my own kid so much if I was begging them two to babysit

cwymmie

VIP Member
No not every baby does. Mine had a next to me 🤷🏽‍♀️

but if the shoe fits lol
The shoe does fit, I’ve had 4 babies all sleep in Moses baskets. And every baby in my family, and all of my friends babies have used Moses baskets. And billions of babies across the planet. Show me some scientific proof that Moses baskets aren’t safe or the number of deaths Moses baskets have directly caused.

I know the point of tattle is to pick fault in the people we’re discussing, but you’re massively reaching on this one 👍🏻

cwymmie

VIP Member
I’m a surrogate, and in a lot of surrogacy Facebook groups. She posted on one last year saying she wanted to find a surrogate and that her parents would give her the money for it.
She was single at the time and the law states one parent has to be genetically related, so she will have had to use her own eggs and a donor sperm. This would have meant surrogacy would/could have cost her parents upwards of £30k as she would have had to have egg retrieval/ivf (which she wouldn’t have been able to do anyway because of her bmi).
Could you really see her parents coming up with 30k for her??

She is utterly desperate. That word sums her up completely. As a surrogate, I am of course very sympathetic to genuine people who are suffering with infertility. The way she goes about things is just pathetic though. Why turn to surrogacy which is a last resort before you have even tried to lose weight and have ivf yourself?

• Wow