Tasha Charlotte #2 Casual racism and constant lies. Jordan’s a cheat but it’s “just a joke guys”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah same. I’d be really hurt. You’d think supportive parents would go anyway.. she tries to make out they are the best parents in the world but with this and the abuse when she was a kid, they sound pretty tit to me 🤷‍♀️
There’s definitely more to it. They clearly don’t like Jordan, that’s a given, or the fact this is *supposedly* Tasha’s 7th pregnancy in the space of a few years (remember how she said they were neither happy nor excited that she was expecting?!)
That being said, you suck it up, paint a smile on and be there for your kid no matter what crappy life choices they make, that’s part of being a parent. Not sticking up for her and her dumb ways, but at the end of the day you’d think they’d at least be able to celebrate the fact her pregnancy (medically) is going well this time round?!

Personally I think something has happened or they know something that we don’t and that’s the reason they don’t want to come, not because ‘it’s not their thing’ as she’s claiming, I honestly think that they have had enough of her and her sh*t and don’t want anything to do with it

she wants her parents to stay over for a week when the baby is born 😂 couldnt imagine anything worse after just giving birth!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
she wants her parents to stay over for a week when the baby is born 😂 couldnt imagine anything worse after just giving birth!
It’s because she knows Jordan will be utterly useless so if they don’t stay then she’ll have no help at all

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.