Tasha Charlotte #2 Casual racism and constant lies. Jordan’s a cheat but it’s “just a joke guys”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure her company would still be interested to know what she’s been saying online
I don’t get how they don’t already know, she makes herself look like a complete fool every day. I also feel like the fact she talks a lot about her client and his personal needs is crossing some sort of boundaries? I know it’s her job and nobody knows who he is but it really isn’t anybodies business

I don’t get how they don’t already know, she makes herself look like a complete fool every day. I also feel like the fact she talks a lot about her client and his personal needs is crossing some sort of boundaries? I know it’s her job and nobody knows who he is but it really isn’t anybodies business
Yeah I’ve thought that. We know an awful lot about this man. I don’t think a carer is supposed to reveal that much online

Yeah I’ve thought that. We know an awful lot about this man. I don’t think a carer is supposed to reveal that much online
they aren’t , she has a duty of care to her client. i know it’s not the same but i work in childcare and we aren’t allowed to disclose information about the children and there families outside of the workplace. it’s in our contracts that we don’t disclose information on social media or talk about them outside of work and to not the relevant parties. pretty sure care / support work is similar. she can lie and say it’s not but it’s a safeguarding issue also. she’s so inappropriate.

also the casual racism… yikes
i am actually not that surprised

her lines are now dark but still not a dye stealer like she’s claiming 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
She says “no more tests” but I guarantee she won’t be able to help herself and she’ll end up doing more
I personally think she just needs to take a few steps back, she’s literally 4 weeks.
I found out at 3w2d, Im now 5w4d and I don’t even think i'm pregnant. After 2 chemicals this year, I wouldn’t be as disappointed if something did happen because i've not convinced myself everything is peachy perfect, but she thinks it is when its still such a fragile stage !

Sorry I know everyone deals with things differently but shes convinced herself everything is amazing when you’ve had 6 unexplained losses. Especially when shes posting it all over social media. its all for attention

Reactions: 4
I personally think she just needs to take a few steps back, she’s literally 4 weeks.
I found out at 3w2d, Im now 5w4d and I don’t even think i'm pregnant. After 2 chemicals this year, I wouldn’t be as disappointed if something did happen because i've not convinced myself everything is peachy perfect, but she thinks it is when its still such a fragile stage !

Sorry I know everyone deals with things differently but shes convinced herself everything is amazing when you’ve had 6 unexplained losses. Especially when shes posting it all over social media. its all for attention
Especially on her ttc page saying “if you’ve had multiple losses I hope this gives you hope” like Tasha you’re barely 5 weeks along. None of your other losses have been this early. I wish she’d have let herself digest it a bit because she’s just causing more heartache if she does miscarry again

Reactions: 2
Especially on her ttc page saying “if you’ve had multiple losses I hope this gives you hope” like Tasha you’re barely 5 weeks along. None of your other losses have been this early. I wish she’d have let herself digest it a bit because she’s just causing more heartache if she does miscarry again
Something doesn’t add up. She had she’s never had a 2-3 test (other than her first) but she said she lost all the others at 5+ weeks. But she also said the scans never showed any signs of pregnancy either.
And if her “losses” really were unexplained at 5+ weeks then why on earth is she acting like this when she’s not even got to the point of loss yet?
And giving other people hope? No something is very suspicious.
She knows something she’s not letting on.
Honestly, I wouldn’t be at all surprised if after the first baby she just started faking pregnancies (other than the ectopic). She’s acting like she “knows” it’s different this time. But if she’d genuinely had unexplained losses at 5+ weeks then she’d be terrified it was going to happen again. Instead she’s bouncing around all excited about her miracle pregnancy.
I think honestly this is the first time she’s been genuinely pregnant since her first and that’s why she’s acting so sure.
It just doesn’t make sense otherwise

Reactions: 5
Something doesn’t add up. She had she’s never had a 2-3 test (other than her first) but she said she lost all the others at 5+ weeks. But she also said the scans never showed any signs of pregnancy either.
And if her “losses” really were unexplained at 5+ weeks then why on earth is she acting like this when she’s not even got to the point of loss yet?
And giving other people hope? No something is very suspicious.
She knows something she’s not letting on.
Honestly, I wouldn’t be at all surprised if after the first baby she just started faking pregnancies (other than the ectopic). She’s acting like she “knows” it’s different this time. But if she’d genuinely had unexplained losses at 5+ weeks then she’d be terrified it was going to happen again. Instead she’s bouncing around all excited about her miracle pregnancy.
I think honestly this is the first time she’s been genuinely pregnant since her first and that’s why she’s acting so sure.
It just doesn’t make sense otherwise
Shes definitely uploaded a video before of all her previous scans with the babies and most of them just stopped growing after 5-7 weeks so she is a liar. theres been blobs on the scan and im pretty sure one she was 10 weeks

Shes definitely uploaded a video before of all her previous scans with the babies and most of them just stopped growing after 5-7 weeks so she is a liar. theres been blobs on the scan and im pretty sure one she was 10 weeks
I know the first was 10ish weeks so she has a scan of that. But other than that and the ectopic she said the rest were like 5ish weeks and showed no sign of pregnancy on a scan.
I wonder if because of her trauma she got addicted to the sympathy etc that miscarriage brings. Trauma really fucks your brain up

Reactions: 3
I know the first was 10ish weeks so she has a scan of that. But other than that and the ectopic she said the rest were like 5ish weeks and showed no sign of pregnancy on a scan.
I wonder if because of her trauma she got addicted to the sympathy etc that miscarriage brings. Trauma really fucks your brain up
I believe she had the ectopic just because she had the paperwork and she was doing videos from inside the hospital on the day (for some reason) but the others yeah I don’t hugely believe her. She’s acting too different this time

She’s changed her username….why

Last edited:
I believe she had the ectopic just because she had the paperwork and she was doing videos from inside the hospital on the day (for some reason) but the others yeah I don’t hugely believe her. She’s acting too different this time

She’s changed her username….why
Why do you think she’s changed it? 😂 she doesn’t want the world to know she’s a racist. Don’t worry Tash, we’ll make sure everyone knows the two accounts are the same

Tell me you read Tattle without telling me you read tattle… she’s all of a sudden sooooo anxious and worried 🙄😂 and since when did she believe in God? The stuff she says on lives shows that’s just a complete lie 😂 trying a bit of damage control are you? “Oh poor me, I’m so religious and wholesome, I could never be racist….”

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why do you think she’s changed it? 😂 she doesn’t want the world to know she’s a racist. Don’t worry Tash, we’ll make sure everyone knows the two accounts are the same

Tell me you read Tattle without telling me you read tattle… she’s all of a sudden sooooo anxious and worried 🙄😂 and since when did she believe in God? The stuff she says on lives shows that’s just a complete lie 😂 trying a bit of damage control are you? “Oh poor me, I’m so religious and wholesome, I could never be racist….”
Not sure God would be a fan of your racism Tasha

God knows why she’s changed it, I can never figure out why she does anything. She’s completely sucking up to Skye Hitchcock again after not commenting on her videos for a long time, desperate for acknowledgment

Not sure God would be a fan of your racism Tasha

God knows why she’s changed it, I can never figure out why she does anything. She’s completely sucking up to Skye Hitchcock again after not commenting on her videos for a long time, desperate for acknowledgment
She’s changed it because the new tattle thread is called Tasha Charlotte and calls her racist. So I’m her stupid mind she thinks changing it to Tasha’s journey people won’t link the two. It wont work

Reactions: 1
She’s changed it because the new tattle thread is called Tasha Charlotte and calls her racist. So I’m her stupid mind she thinks changing it to Tasha’s journey people won’t link the two. It wont work
Does she realise that not everybody is as dense as her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.