Tash_Blake_Ivy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why buy from Aliexpress for £5.11 when you can buy from blakeivy for £19.99??
@blakeivyofficial and @tash_blake_ivy customers can order direct from pudcoco Official Store and Kids Tales Factory Store Via Ali Express. Most of the tat she sells for ridiculous amounts can be found on these sites!!!

I can’t get over the amount of gifted stuff she’s had for this baby!! Even a bugaboo travel system 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 4
We get it, you're pregnant.....

Her hubby was responsible for the lipstick kisses on her belly 🤮 my god is she a try hard

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I used to really like but since she’s got pregnant I had to unfollow. I get women love being pregnant and sharing bump pictures but she is Forever going on about being pregnant and cringe pictures Holding her bump etc. she gets so much gifted but never actually declares it. she Also seems very very full of herself which I can’t stand.

I reckon she’s having the baby today. she’s trying to do a big build up it’s so boring.
I used to really like her account but then realised she is very full off herself and all pregnant tit is dull. obviously she’s excited but I also think she’s just over mentioning it for free tit.
it also bugs she’s clearly another one who gets gifted tit and sells it on

Reactions: 5
I reckon she’s having the baby today. she’s trying to do a big build up it’s so boring.
I used to really like her account but then realised she is very full off herself and all pregnant tit is dull. obviously she’s excited but I also think she’s just over mentioning it for free tit.
it also bugs she’s clearly another one who gets gifted tit and sells it on
I remember she got gifted a double buggy, used it once, then saw it on her stories if anyone wants to buy it pm her.

Reactions: 2
Shes had the baby but is clearly thinking she’s a celebrity by just posting photos of the baby’s feet and making us all wait for the grand name announcement

How sad that one of the first thoughts before having a baby and then giving birth to a baby is posting over your social media. Calm down Beyonce, you're not the first to give birth.

Reactions: 2
I don’t like her but I guess she had a c-section and won’t be home for a few days and the twins won’t be able to go in to see her and so wants her to meet them first. I’d have thought most people just wouldn’t post though!

I wonder when she’s going to announce the name? Or does she have a Hello magazine shoot where that will be announced? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.