Tash_Blake_Ivy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she crashed her car? And then a couple hours later she’s out driving in it… 🫠 was hardly worth reporting it to the world. Jesus wept

Reactions: 1
What happened to the reel she put up yesterday about the next woman James has being a downgrade?

• Haha
Has she removed all the photos of him? I get that they’ve split but he’s still the father of her children!

I get she’s hurting etc but she needs to step back off social media it’s embarrassing!

Reactions: 3
I was looking for a thread on her and it did not disappoint. She has the personality of a wet lettuce leaf and so fake. She begs for followers on TikTok and I even saw her demanding more likes on her live, yet she says her content is just to “help other mums”. It’s all for monetary gain, she doesn’t care about her followers she just pretends to so they send her gifts

Reactions: 4
She is an actual car crash & I can’t stop watching. She has 2 crashes in about 2 weeks but neither where her fault. She honestly gives women a bad name complaining about having to put air in her own tires!!! How she finds the time to go live most mornings is beyond me. Focus on your kids & also if you read this Tash maybe you should think about protecting your kids & not putting up a story where you can clearing see your 5 year old daughters underwear while in her school uniform!!!!

Tash maybe you should think about protecting your kids & not putting up a story where you can clearing see your 5 year old daughters underwear while in her school uniform!!!!
Yeah I saw that and I was super uncomfortable. Poor child has no privacy and no dignity.

Totally copying Hayley Morris... who IS funny and has a lot more followers. Get your own material

No no no please Tash, just stop 🫠 I honestly CRINGED at this reel 🤢🤦🏼‍♀️ surely no one will date her after seeing her social media… Surely not

That tone of voice with Rome when he was eating the coal gave me shivers. Why would you post that? She sounds horrendous and cold!

And why weren’t you watching your toddler? #socialservices

I hope he starts behaving better🤦🏼‍♀️ he is 1 and still only a baby and his parents have spilt up you would be surprised what they understand she really is such a cold person

Reactions: 2
Her story of her talking about Rome.. GET OFF YOUR PHONE AND GIVE YHE POOR BABY A CUDDLE FOR duck SAKE!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.