Tash_Blake_Ivy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She uploaded a new TikTok and says sheā€™s not sure if he cheated and it was his decision to separate but she now feels mutual about the situ and they are only civil in front of the kids! What happened to not discussing private matters

Reactions: 3
ah, so glad i found this thread! i swear Tash's behaviour is becoming more and more unhinged since she separated from her husband - i get she is obviously hurting, but the reels and tiktoks she shares are beyond cringe. the way she posts compilations of footage of herself crying is embarrassing - as are all the tiktoks of her lip syncing to break up songs! she's in her thirties, but she's creating tiktoks like a teen going thru a break up! it's so awkward to see a woman of her age miming along to songs and jumping on all the tiktok trends that originated amongst fourteen year olds!

as for Tash herself, her personality always comes across as so cold - i laughed in her latest Q&A vlog when she stated she is a "fun" person, because - other than the crying reels - she comes across as totally robotic and devoid of emotion. even the way she treats and talks to her kids - her voice is always laced with contempt, as though she really hates spending time with them. that reel she shared a while back where she is going thru animal noises with Rome, showing him different animals and asking him what noise they make - her total lack of interaction with him is unnerving! she's talking to her son, yet her focus remains entirely on the camera, as she stares directly into the lens, without even blinking. she always appears so empty and cold - totally dead behind the eyes. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

Reactions: 12
:m

Because I know what happened, and yes he is the bad one...

You can keep believing that I am, its a bit fun... Go on ask me a question ;) Q+A time x
Iā€™m sure she was the ā€œgoodā€ one if he was the ā€œbadā€ one then. No idea what he did to her. Saw her shouting at twin son in an Italian pub restaurant near me recently. Not a one-off either, based on what Iā€™ve seen on her own insta on on this thread. Nobodyā€™s perfect except Tash obv.

Reactions: 2
Whatā€™s getting on my tits is the way she bangs on about being a ā€˜single motherā€™ when sheā€™s still clearly living her ā€˜best lifeā€™ in a huge house with everything still paid forā€¦.

Reactions: 3
What has she had to change? Sheā€™s still shopping every other day, always out with friends several times a week. She can even afford to speak to a child psychologist once a week ffs.
THIS!!!!! MOst Mums would be struggling. Itā€™s not real life šŸ˜ž

Why can't influencers ever just except they are lucky? Just say "Yes, I am very fortunate"
Exactly this. I donā€™t even know how I started following her, but the more I see of her the more she is annoying me. I unfollowed yesterday and then googled her and then ended up here!

Reactions: 1
What has she had to change? Sheā€™s still shopping every other day, always out with friends several times a week. She can even afford to speak to a child psychologist once a week ffs.
she lives in a huge house, she has a nanny to take care of Rome, pays for private therapy, she buys new clothes on a daily basis, she regularly goes out with her friends - hell, the other day she was asking for recommendations for companies who could professionally decorate her house for Christmas, which certainly isn't cheap! she is definitely in an incredibly fortunate situation. things may have changed for her in the sense that she - but really, what has actually changed?! People who have split up from their partners and are supposedly struggling with finances don't tend to prioritise spending hundreds of pounds getting their house professionally decorated - they're worrying about being able to afford a basic advent calendar for their kids. šŸ˜”

Tash clearly isn't struggling for money, and the stuff she shares on SM makes that very obvious. she flaunts her lifestyle and her weekly clothing hauls, and while she may have had to refrain from booking an expensive holiday - or whatever she perceives as "a huge change" in lifestyle - she certainly isn't struggling to make ends meet, in the way that the majority of single mothers are, saving every penny, skipping meals to feed their kids etc. and in the current financial climate, that's becoming pretty standard for families with both parents - not just single. mothers. her ex is clearly contributing in yes of child support, whereas many single mothers don't have the luxury of financial support from their children's fathers, or to remain in their huge family home!

itā€™s entirely bleeping ridiculous that someone as privileged as Tash is rebranding herself as an expert on being a single mother, giving tips on breaking the news to your kids etc. she has absolutely no idea. not only has she only been a single parent for a few months, but she is in such a fortunate position that she is not relatable to the majority of families going thru a similar situation. sharing tiktoks of yourself crying isn't helping to support anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I personally am not bothered that she has more money than most single mothers, and can afford far more than I can. If she admitted that I would have no problems. Itā€™s the way she wants people to feel sorry for herā€¦people far less fortunate than her. Know your audience. Read the room. None of this pity party when so many are literally struggling to feed their kids, let alone decorate their house

Reactions: 5
I personally am not bothered that she has more money than most single mothers, and can afford far more than I can. If she admitted that I would have no problems. Itā€™s the way she wants people to feel sorry for herā€¦people far less fortunate than her. Know your audience. Read the room. None of this pity party when so many are literally struggling to feed their kids, let alone decorate their house
Yes to this!!!!! Itā€™s the constant pity party that grinds my gears x

Reactions: 4
yeah, it's not that she is fortunate to have such a privileged lifestyle and isn't struggling financially in a way that the majority of single parent families are - good for her! it's not that i resent her situation, it's the fact that she is being dishonest by refusing to acknowledge how fortunate she is - last week she was looking for companies to professionally decorate her house for christmas, and today she's posted in her stories about her plans to re-decorate the house! sure, she's a single mother, but she seems to be using that as her new angle, as though her content is relatable and relevant to other single mothers, when in actuality, their situations are very unlikely to be the same, due to Tash's huge financial privilidge! i'm not debating the fact that it has impacted her emotionally and she may be struggling to adjust to parenting the kids on her own - although she does have the help of a nanny, which is also a totally unrelatable lifestyle choice for most families - but holding Q&A sessions where she gives advice on xe on the topic as though she is an expert, and then sulking because someone dared to suggest that she has been "lucky" in the situation she has ended up in is incredibly insensitive.

yeah, she is no longer in a relationship with her long-term partner and the father of her kids, and that's sad - but in terms of her lifestyle and daily expenditure, nothing much has changed. and it's obvious she isn't struggling financially when she's buying new clothing hauls on a weekly basis and planning to redecorate her house! again, good for her that she's in a position where her and her kids won't go without, and won't struggle to make ends meet - but she definitely needs to read the room and take into account that aiming her content at single mothers - especially with all the tears and pity parties - is gonna really irk people who are also single parents but are genuinely struggling to afford heating and feed their kids, not struggling to choose between two colours to paint their bedroom! ffs, Tash. she really needs some perspective. šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 5
She will be cringing about her behaviour in a years time! Or at least she should be šŸ™ˆ she talks about meeting a new partner but as soon as they see her insta they would run a mile!

Reactions: 1
Why is she keep eating in these vlogs its bleeping disgusting, I physically can't watch it not even the little snippet on Insta without heaving šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ Also the fake crying and tit, boring parenting advice is hilarious, who even watches this woman??šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.