Tash_Blake_Ivy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m gong to give him a cuddle now…… after I’ve filmed him obviously upset & told you I’m getting my lashes done today 🙄🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Wow what a horrible witch she is. Was so hard to watch that video and hear him so upset rolling around on the floor whilst she is talking tit about him. She can barely move her lips and face she is so full of botox and hatred. Ughh I dislike her

Reactions: 3
Wow what a horrible witch she is. Was so hard to watch that video and hear him so upset rolling around on the floor whilst she is talking tit about him. She can barely move her lips and face she is so full of botox and hatred. Ughh I dislike her
Was it on a live or a post? I can’t see it on her page. I always think she speaks to her children really harshly. Dread to think what she is like when the camera is off

Pretty sure she's been insta shadow banner too as I had to search for her full name even tho I follow her

She comes across to me that she doesn't really want to be parent but its what your meant to do get married have kids ect

that is probably the most embarrassing and cringey video I’ve ever seen! I think she may need a break from social media, I actually feel sorry for her and feel like I’ve just looked in a neighbours house while there having a breakdown,

I think she needs to be careful what she is putting out there. Her kids are going to grow up and see these videos of her being bitter towards their dad and that’s not ok. I also cringe every time she talks about getting a boyfriend. She clearly isn’t healed yet so it would just be a train wreck

Reactions: 2
Is she trying to say she’s healed? Seems a bit unstable and not the time to go looking for another relationship in my opinion.

Reactions: 3
Oh my Jesus… I’ve never felt second hand embarrassment so much 🫠 those poor poor kids.

She is an actual car crash & I can’t stop watching. She has 2 crashes in about 2 weeks but neither where her fault. She honestly gives women a bad name complaining about having to put air in her own tires!!! How she finds the time to go live most mornings is beyond me. Focus on your kids & also if you read this Tash maybe you should think about protecting your kids & not putting up a story where you can clearing see your 5 year old daughters underwear while in her school uniform!!!!
She is about the same size as one of her tyres hahahahaha

I’m sure she is genuinely upset at the ending of her marriage but everything she posts makes me feel she’s quite pleased at being able to re-brand herself as a supposedly single relatable mum.

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe she’s just filmed her kids crying and fighting over chocolate and not intervened and just filmed it instead. What an awful witch. I feel so sorry for them kids.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.