Tash_Blake_Ivy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thats at least £150 worth of shoes she got. Why didn't she just take Blake with her (another privilege not afforded to many single parents)? Is she going to keep all 4 pairs?

Reactions: 4
Thats at least £150 worth of shoes she got. Why didn't she just take Blake with her (another privilege not afforded to many single parents)? Is she going to keep all 4 pairs?
I’m guessing she will return them but yes very correct she can just go out be £150 out of pocket till the refund hits back.

Lonnnnng time lurker ….. have always been really torn about Naomi. Sometimes I even like her pics 🥴 but tonight’s Q&A she is one rude little witch!!!!! Angers me so much! Spoilt brat

The twins will be 5 in November and they’re starting school. They do not need to be in a pram around legoland. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I love how she didn’t even mention in the reel it was gifted 🤣 made out like she paid for it. How the hell does she get away with it… no one watching that was “influenced” to go to bleeping legoland 🤦🏼‍♀️
The twins will be 5 in November and they’re starting school. They do not need to be in a pram around legoland. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
She does the buggy for an easy life she does it for a reaction
She’s making her kids lazy
They can both carry a little backpack with a drink and snack in to make it less heavy for Tash to carry herself
She just comes across to lazy

That latest reel is so staged! Sits down looks at Blake (like she despises him) then kisses the other two! I’d feel dead stupid setting up a camera to show how affectionate I can be

That latest reel is so staged! Sits down looks at Blake (like she despises him) then kisses the other two! I’d feel dead stupid setting up a camera to show how affectionate I can be
It looks like she says something to Blake through gritted teeth. He suddenly looks towards the camera with a forced smile.

It looks like she says something to Blake through gritted teeth. He suddenly looks towards the camera with a forced smile.
Omg just seen the gritted teeth. I can’t believe she thinks she’ll get married again who’ll want her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Did anyone see her live on Instagram? She was so forced and fake “Rome sweetheart, darling” it was way too much so forced

She is banging on asif she’s the first ever person to be a single mum and asif their dad doesn’t even exist anymore and she’s got to do it all on her own. Like I understand she must be completely broken and I’ve thankfully not ever been (or hope to be) in her situation but jeeze just shut up and get on with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ah I’ve got such second hand embarrassment for her “class of 2022” NO THEYRE NOT 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 how does she not know that means that’s when they leave 😬🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s certainly not the brightest crayon in the box is she 😬🤣 matches her personality
tbh I did wonder. My twins just graduated pre school and had “ class of 2022” stuff so I was like eh? 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

Have you seen her latest reel? I bet her customers are thrilled to see their new clothes on her kitchen floor 😬

• Haha
They’re from Ali Express anyway, so I wouldn’t worry 🤣🤣
Have you seen her latest reel? I bet her customers are thrilled to see their new clothes on her kitchen floor 😬
Wait, isn’t all that footage old… I feel like I’ve seen it all before 🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.