Tash_Blake_Ivy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate this ‘single mum’ narrative she’s banging on about. She isn’t a single mum, their dad is in their life, she is co parenting. What a victim 🙄

Reactions: 8
I hate this ‘single mum’ narrative she’s banging on about. She isn’t a single mum, their dad is in their life, she is co parenting. What a victim 🙄
I agree, it does my nut in her life is very different to most single mothers I know. I know plenty of single mums that would love to be in her situation,
she’s currently relishing in all these question! And just wants to talk about it! Wonder how James feels about it even though she’s not skating him if I was him I’d be thinking keep this off bloody Instagram you’ve told them we’re seperated and leave it at that

Question how many real single mums do we know that talk about being a single mum as much as she does?
i know lots of single parents and the few weeks we’ve know about her “new journey” I’m sure she’s thrown the term around more than they have in all the years I’ve known them.
single mum? More like single hun

Reactions: 2
"I'm naturally quite flirty"
Omg I just about DIED of second hand embarrassment 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
What does James do as a job ? Must be a good one . She has a nanny and is talking about changes to the house .

The house seems huge. Do you think she's buying him out or he's just letting her stay there with the kids?

Reactions: 1
What does James do as a job ? Must be a good one . She has a nanny and is talking about changes to the house .
he works in recruitment from what I remember depending what his role is and recruiting he can be on a fairly good wage.

"I'm naturally quite flirty"
Omg I just about DIED of second hand embarrassment 🤮
I can’t see many men queuing up to be with a control freak mum of 3 with a figure of a nine year old boy 🫢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“Day in the life of a single mum” BORE THE duck OFF!!
Seriously, wasn’t she always alone anyway? With James always working?

• Wow
She’s definitely now ok! Right we all know you’re going through a divorce but ffs don’t need to remind us every day!

She’s lost the plot, I actually feel sorry for her but she needs some serious help before she has a mid life crises at 33

The house seems huge. Do you think she's buying him out or he's just letting her stay there with the kids?
I don’t think it’s that big but I think her parents will probably help her going by her parents house which is always in her lives etc

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I have serious second hand embarrassment watching that. Honestly! What was she thinking?!!

Imagine making your divorce your entire personality and content for months on end😭🤣 seriously, who cares?? Most people just get on with it. Not to mention she is in a lot better situation than most, staying in a huge house with no money issues, a range rover and an ex who has the kids 50% of the time...not the usual single mum struggles if you ask me.
She just seems like an emotionless robot most of the time. Like if my husband left me I'd be absolutely devastated and the last thing on my mind would be to make tiktoks about the situation with me dancing Infront of the camera to silly trends saying I'm here to help other single parents but not actually saying anything remotely useful?? And she always seems so detached from the children too, like I've never seen her being affectionate or loving towards them in any video and even when she tries she just looks so unnatural and uncomfortable? Not an ounce of warmth in her in any way.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.