TarMar (Irish blogger living in NYC)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s actually wild that she’s gotten away with this! I wish the original account would call her out. She really is the ultimate poser - not a single unique or interesting thing about her content at all. Just constant recycling from people with actual creativity and imagination.

Reactions: 12
She used to share their content before she stole the idea for herself
Yessss! She was sharing their stuff for ages and then suddenly it was lovers Sunday’s so I assumed they’d rebranded but nope, just made her own copycat brand!! And I just can’t believe she’s not been called out on it! Although god knows she’d probably block them

Reactions: 9
I really feel like she could’ve brainstormed a better name that wasn’t almost exactly the same and gotten away with it😂

Reactions: 6
I mean it's really odd as a fashion design graduate and "content creator".

She doesn't seem to have a lot going on upstairs or else she's just shameless 😅.

• Haha
I am dying for her to get caught out for that, like are you not embarrassed? It’s so blatant and lazy. Tbh I do miss the old Tara when she lived and vlogged in Ireland, like I remember when she got the gig doing costumes for Game of Thrones and being delighted for her. Now she’s so uninspiring and cringe especially with all the woowoo crap

Reactions: 10
I mean it's really odd as a fashion design graduate and "content creator".

She doesn't seem to have a lot going on upstairs or else she's just shameless 😅.
She's so far up her own hole she's lost grasp of reality. I hope this crashes and burns for her...she should just get a real job instead of recycling coffee pics, smug mugshots and other people's work.

Reactions: 7
She's so far up her own hole she's lost grasp of reality. I hope this crashes and burns for her...she should just get a real job instead of recycling coffee pics, smug mugshots and other people's work.
Yup. I still don’t really know what it is she actually does that funds her lifestyle? Her expensive AF apartment, all the work she did to it, always eating out, etc etc etc. What’s paying for it all?

Reactions: 6
Yup. I still don’t really know what it is she actually does that funds her lifestyle? Her expensive AF apartment, all the work she did to it, always eating out, etc etc etc. What’s paying for it all?
This is genuinely my biggest influencer mystery!!!! I have never understood her finances. She’s a micro to mid level influencer with sub 100k ig followers and barely 20k views on most of her YouTube vids. It just doesn’t add up, I know the money is wild in this industry and they all make more than most people would expect - but NYC is one of the most expensive places to live on earth?

I remember people questioning how she could afford her loft apartment and she made a point of saying ‘well me and my partner split the costs’ etc trying to sound more relatable. But she’s been living there alone for years now and is clearly more than capable of covering all the costs on her own whilst enjoying a very good quality of life, shopping, eating out and travelling constantly!

My theory is she must have family money/be a trust fund baby of some kind. Either that or she really moves in silence career wise and has very lucrative side jobs that she just doesn’t tell social media about. I know she rents her loft out for photo shoots? Maybe she’s just the world’s best side hustler haha.

I think she's a massive saver, hoarding every penny over the years. All she spends money on is overpriced coffee & her pointless apartment. If she ever has to spend a decent/justified amount on something, she whines about it.

Reactions: 1
She doesn’t flaunt as much as other influencers brand wise. I think although she splurges on meals out and holidays she’s actually pretty careful with money. And she’s talked about freelancing before right? Copyrighting, socials stuff, photography & also renting out her place

Reactions: 2
I'd say she's making at least 200k per year between sponsorships, her Lovers Sunday merch, renting out her apartment etc, she's probably making more tbh. NYC is expensive, but it's definitely manageable once you're making more than 100k+ per year. TBH, you could probably make it work here for less than that if you're smart with money.

Reactions: 4
I cannot. I get how the idea of manifestation could help you and how it could be fun or whatever but this tit is so tone deaf and pisses me off no end (posted on Tara’s story)
So tonedeaf. Imagine thinking that you getting what you deserve whilst let's say people in Ukraine mustnt be asking the universe the right things!?

Reactions: 13
She doesn’t flaunt as much as other influencers brand wise. I think although she splurges on meals out and holidays she’s actually pretty careful with money. And she’s talked about freelancing before right? Copyrighting, socials stuff, photography & also renting out her place
She does strike me as being very frugal. I’d love to see a budgeting video from her. I believe that’s something her viewers could use. Especially those planing on moving to New York City. Manifesting is fine but we also need to take steps to bring things to fruition.

What's the story with the boyfriend, has he moved from China to NY?
He couldn’t get a US visa, so has moved to Vancouver… presumably to be closer to Tara.
cue Tara finding him an “aesthetic” apartment and pretending she’s an expert on Vancouver.

• Haha
He couldn’t get a US visa, so has moved to Vancouver… presumably to be closer to Tara.
cue Tara finding him an “aesthetic” apartment and pretending she’s an expert on Vancouver.
Ahhh, ok, so that's what the recent road trip was about. I unfollowed when the hippy dippy BS got too much and just dip in and out every so often now.

Reactions: 1
I still don't get why if he's moved to be closer to her he's moved to Vancouver. Surely any of the eastern cities in Canada would make much more sense?

Reactions: 5