TarMar (Irish blogger living in NYC)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tofu scallion cream cheese. WTF.
It's actually amazing!! Had it on a bagel every day in my last trip to NY 😄👍 hate that Tara is trying to appear cool or ahead of a trend with it though, she's so predictable!

Reactions: 6
It's actually amazing!! Had it on a bagel every day in my last trip to NY 😄👍 hate that Tara is trying to appear cool or ahead of a trend with it though, she's so predictable!
It is! Being the pleb that I am though I DIY it for a fraction of the cost

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Why is she offering NYC recommendations? She doesn't do anything...loft, iced coffee, loft iced coffee and back.
You'd be better off asking (literally) anyone else!

Reactions: 7
Who are all the idiots who voted yes on a matcha iced tea tutorial 🤣

Why is she offering NYC recommendations? She doesn't do anything...loft, iced coffee, loft iced coffee and back.
You'd be better off asking (literally) anyone else!
Wait,Tara lives in NYC? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Screenshot 2022-03-17 at 13.43.48.png

Larry David would like his clothes back. Or am I just not down with current fashion trends?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She is trying so hard to be different but failing miserably. Maybe a different shoe?
I've never had TikTok, and I was over with my sister on Monday and my niece was on it...I had to stop her a couple of times and ask her to replay, the sound clips are shite Tara uses. I know it's been said before but my GOD! This girl doesn't know who she is, recycled content much?

Reactions: 3
HOW does she keep getting these men to move across oceans for her?
Meanwhile poor Lizzy is giving blowies when she’s sick with a throat infection, with no luck.

I bet Tar is a top level seductress. Plays mind games, but in a good way.

I don't really understand her. She lives in NYC. It would be great craic dating there. Why go for another long distance thing?
New York guys are trash. Lots of hobosexuals and other odd individuals.

Idk I had a lot of fun being single in NYC. I guess I was a lot younger though so wasn't looking for anything serious. She doesn't seem to get out a lot though. Just sits in her apartment drinking iced coffee. You never see her going to a gig or something. I was doing things multiple times a week when I was over there. There's even loads of amazing free things on in spring and summer. Still find it odd she'd go for another long distance thing.

Reactions: 9
I think most chronically online people (which is ultimately what influencers are) tend to be homebodies and not very social/outgoing 90% of the time. I don’t think Tar is the worst example of this - but I think going from a 10 year mostly long distance seemingly lack lustre relationship with a hometown guy right into another mostly long distance relationship with another hometown guy is … interesting.

Not even to attach a certain morality to it, personal relationships are just that, personal. And dating is hard in this generation especially in the covid era. But it does seem slightly odd that she was never interested in broadening her horizons at all and dating different kinds of men. Especially as she seems to have a superiority complex around living in NYC and always says disparaging things about being home in Ireland and how much less ‘cool’ she feels. But dating the same kinda guys from home doesn’t make you feel less cool lmao?

Reactions: 13
This girl is embarrassingly obsessed with Gen Z/Tiktok trends for the age of her 😩 (I'm the same age)

Reactions: 6
She loves stealing other people's content and is always late to the party. Three Spirit? Seriously? That was a very early lockdown thing in 2020. Nothing changes, she's consistently predictable and boring while trying so hard to prove otherwise. Dope.
Cannot take the smug face she always makes, it's so punchable.

Reactions: 5
She loves stealing other people's content and is always late to the party. Three Spirit? Seriously? That was a very early lockdown thing in 2020. Nothing changes, she's consistently predictable and boring while trying so hard to prove otherwise. Dope.
Cannot take the smug face she always makes, it's so punchable.
The faces are exactly like Aideen Kate. Tarmar doesn't have an original bone in her body

Reactions: 2