TarMar (Irish blogger living in NYC)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so boring I don't even look at her stories anymore. Used to look at then from time to time. Watching one of her vlogs would be torture.

With Cathal he's an architect so I'd say maybe he was up for moving to NYC anyway. There's probably loads of great opportunities there. Before that he couldn't move cos he was studying. Just my guess.

This lad is just going for basically a holiday so wouldn't be hard to persuade. Stay in NYC rent free why not?

Although I'd say she convinced him to go to Canada and not China. I posted in this thread before about China's borders. She probably read it. They were both definitely too dumb before that to realise they would NEVER see each other if he moved there. I haven't left China in 2 years. And nobody can come visit.

I don't really understand her. She lives in NYC. It would be great craic dating there. Why go for another long distance thing?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
that's what I've been thinking as well. she lives in this huge multicultural city and could easily meet someone there. WHY start a long distance thing again?

Reactions: 6
It’s never made sense to me, I mean fair enough when she first came to NYC she was in a years long relationship so long distance made some sense. But after that break up I thought she’d enjoy being single in NYC and getting to date different kinds of men and broaden her horizons. But nope just jump into another long distance relationship with another guy from your hometown?

She can’t handle being challenged. An Irish guy will fall for the cool girl schtick. A guy who lives in New York wouldn’t be long seeing through it

Reactions: 20
She can’t handle being challenged. An Irish guy will fall for the cool girl schtick. A guy who lives in New York wouldn’t be long seeing through it
Excellent point. I was just thinking earlier how hilariously at odds it is with her ‘cool girl aesthetic’ to be living in one of the most exciting diverse interesting places on earth and sitting around waiting for her hometown long distance bf to come stay with her 😭

Reactions: 9
Ironic too given how much she shits on Ireland for ~stifling her creativity~.

I HATE bleacher brows but I do think it works for some people, however you need much stronger facial features to pull it off

Reactions: 5
I HATE bleacher brows but I do think it works for some people, however you need much stronger facial features to pull it off
I really don’t hate them on her as much as I would have expected to …

Reactions: 3
The issue with Tara is that she is a copy and paste of many youtubrrs / instagrammers but act like she is unique 😬

I’m so happy shes back in New York and has her creative flare back to show us all she made some chicken wings 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's literally doing the same boring old trips she did with her ex, just swapped her in her new bf. Lexus ad and going to a cabin somewhere upstate *yawn*

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was just thinking how weird it would be i my current partner had taken an almost identical trip with their ex and I could just watch it back online.

Reactions: 8
I’m so happy shes back in New York and has her creative flare back to show us all she made some chicken wings 🙄
SHE ALSO TAUGHT US HOW TO MAKE COFFEE. COFFEE! Jeez we'd be lost without her. She's so unique and creative. I hope she shows us how to make tea next, as I'm standing in the kitchen here scratching my head thinking, "what would Tara do?!"

• Haha
She is literally saying that because it was a TikTok trend to list months and the foods people obsessed over (usually in an ED sense) during those months.

But Tara is QuIrKy.
I can't stand that she always speaks in like, tik tok parlance, if that makes sense. She tries way too hard it's really cringey, especially for someone her age.

Reactions: 16