TarMar (Irish blogger living in NYC)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still don't get why if he's moved to be closer to her he's moved to Vancouver. Surely any of the eastern cities in Canada would make much more sense?
That was my first thought as well. Vancouver is also one of the most expensive places to live in in Canada rn

Reactions: 3
I don't think he boyfriend was in China at all.

Has Tara moved to Vancouver or just visiting? She doesn't seem to work at all does she?

I don't think he boyfriend was in China at all.

Has Tara moved to Vancouver or just visiting? She doesn't seem to work at all does she?
this is a good point, what on earth does tara do that actually ties her to nyc indefinitely? surely her line of “work” means she could relocate to Canada (or anywhere) for a bit to be with him? if the whole objective was to be closer to each other…

Reactions: 6
Well that's what I was thinking too why doesn't she just leave NYC to actually be with him?

She may have insisted he didn't go to China and made him move to Canada but she wasn't willing to leave NYC even though she's the one with the flexible job.

Guess even she knows she has no content except for NYC this that... Brooklyn loft...

Reactions: 4
She rents out her loft to no one ever so there's really nothing tying her to New York

this is a good point, what on earth does tara do that actually ties her to nyc indefinitely? surely her line of “work” means she could relocate to Canada (or anywhere) for a bit to be with him? if the whole objective was to be closer to each other…
She made a comment about not being able to do her type of work in Ireland, and it’s like.. you don’t do anything? The same iced coffee reels, endless food at La Cantine in Bushwick. It’s boring. The odd campaign she does here and there she could do anywhere. Living in Brooklyn is cool and all but why would you spend such an obscene amount of money on rent (and all the renovation she’s done!) just for this cool girl aesthetic? Tis very strange to me.

Reactions: 12
She made a comment about not being able to do her type of work in Ireland, and it’s like.. you don’t do anything? The same iced coffee reels, endless food at La Cantine in Bushwick. It’s boring. The odd campaign she does here and there she could do anywhere. Living in Brooklyn is cool and all but why would you spend such an obscene amount of money on rent (and all the renovation she’s done!) just for this cool girl aesthetic? Tis very strange to me.
shes really committed to the bit

• Haha
Reactions: 4
shes really committed to the bit
....that she thinks we all care about.
Tara, we know you read here. Go share a run of the mill apartment with a few friends, have actual fun in NYC and get the superiority stick out of your ass. It'd do you well not to jump on any and every (let's face it, Gen Z) trend at this point either.
We don't care what's in retrograde.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm so confused. Why is she decorating the apartment? Does she live in Canada as well now? What is going on honestly?😹🤷

Surprised he has rented a place alone you'd think a house share would be good at first if you just moved somewhere to set yourself up.

I'm so confused. Why is she decorating the apartment? Does she live in Canada as well now? What is going on honestly?😹🤷

Surprised he has rented a place alone you'd think a house share would be good at first if you just moved somewhere to set yourself up.
I can’t imagine Tara would allow that - wouldn’t fit her aesthetic when she came to visit!!
And agree with everyone else, why on earth doesn’t she relocate to Canada with him if it’s a serious relationship? She’s not tied to anything in new York nor does she work with any brand that is uniquely New York! Like all her spon con can be done in Canada as it’s all with companies that operate there too! Her choices make no sense

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is he going along with this? freebies?
He’s moved alone to Canada to be near her; she’s presumably picked out his apartment & is now making all the interior choices before she disappears back to ny to drink iced coffee.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is he going along with this? freebies?
He’s moved alone to Canada to be near her; she’s presumably picked out his apartment & is now making all the interior choices before she disappears back to ny to drink iced coffee.
It’s all so strange! I get it he wants the freebies but it’s like shes taken over completely. Also, I really don’t think he moved be to closer to her. Vancouver is actually father away from NYC than Ireland is.

Reactions: 7
It's so weird. That's why I thought she had maybe moved there. I wouldn't let a partner who doesn't even live in the same city as me run my life like that 😹

It’s all so strange! I get it he wants the freebies but it’s like shes taken over completely. Also, I really don’t think he moved be to closer to her. Vancouver is actually father away from NYC than Ireland is.
It’s a shorter flight time but you’re right, deffo doesn’t seem worth it.
My guess is he tried to find a way to move to the us but couldn’t, so they decided on Canada but the eastern cities weren’t trendy/aesthetic enough for Tara 😂.

It’s a shorter flight time but you’re right, deffo doesn’t seem worth it.
My guess is he tried to find a way to move to the us but couldn’t, so they decided on Canada but the eastern cities weren’t trendy/aesthetic enough for Tara 😂.
Vancouver is actually about 30ish mins longer which is actually gas when you think he’s moved farther away from her lol. I bet you’re right though, he probably couldn’t get a US visa. I could see her moving there in a few months though. Then we’ll get a whole new city for her to act like she’s the first person to ever live in and make her entire personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sweet God! Reviewing airline food! Talk about being stuck for content! It’s a transatlantic economy flight…the “choice” is usually beef/chicken or vegetarian…until they run out of one or the other! The only real “choice” is eat it or don’t eat it…I always eat it! There is no need for a review love, it’s not like you can eat anywhere else if the review isn’t good, captive audience & all that!

• Haha
Reactions: 10