TarMar (Irish blogger living in NYC)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol who does she think she is saying she has “major aesthetic issues” with everything in her parents house 😂😂 she says she’s moving out i wonder what’s the story with that
She's the 3rd influencer I've seen moan about the aEsThEticS of someone else's house they've been staying in for lockdown. Lucy Moon wouldn't stop bitching about how her boyfriend's flat wasn't vibezzzzzz (who should really have her own thread here)
Vapid arseholes!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lol who does she think she is saying she has “major aesthetic issues” with everything in her parents house 😂😂 she says she’s moving out i wonder what’s the story with that
I couldn't get over that! Talk about being ungrateful. Sorry that your parents and their belongings aren’t your ~ vibe ~ she’s really turned insufferable 🙄

Reactions: 9
I couldn't get over that! Talk about being ungrateful. Sorry that your parents and their belongings aren’t your ~ vibe ~ she’s really turned insufferable 🙄
Unfollowed her on everything. I used to really like her but dear Jesus has she went downhill. Insufferable is the word!

Reactions: 5
Imagine moving out cos your house isn't aesthetic. How insulting to your fam. And if she moved out she wouldn't be able to see her fam cos of restrictions, but we know she just breaks them anyway. Like didn't she go home from NY to essentially be with her family?

I'm starting to think Cathal just wasn't aesthetic enough for her lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I still have time for Tara. Not sure what to make of her latest YT video probably one of my least favourites.
She didn’t bother to respond to my question when I DM’d her asking if she was in Galway but whatever girl 😬 You do you & free the nipple!!

Right? Why move out for the sake of 2-3 months?

Reactions: 1
She moved home to be with her family but now she is moaning about the asssthetics... Wow there really are more important things in life, and surely as a "content creator" you can make it work right??? Embrace it, be creative 🙄

Reactions: 6
She comes off as ashamed of her home. Shallow girl with her aesthetic obsession. She relies too heavily on rented accommodation for interesting content when its anything but...

Reactions: 6
I suppose since her whole life seems to be insta & aesthetics it’s probably a big deal for her, but c’mon! Erica Bracken (yogi girl on insta who has an actual job) did up her room on insta since she’s WFHing in cork and it gave me the push to do the same. Same as a lot of people I’m living in a room I haven’t lived in since my leaving cert but can’t say it’s the worst thing to happen to me 😂. But if your content is all thirsty photos and pics of coffee it probably is a big deal!

Reactions: 5
yikes. People are losing their jobs, homes, and loved ones but it must be really hard for her to live in a house that isn't #aesthetic enough for her. SO tone deaf.

She comes off as ashamed of her home. Shallow girl with her aesthetic obsession.
I always got this vibe (lol) from her that she was embarrassed of her home house just cos she never posts any vlogs from Ireland (or like "a day at home" that's actually spent in the house) if I was her parents I'd be piiiiised! I used to love her content and style and now it feels like she's trying too hard to be different "I'm not like other girls" she also comes across as a total narcissist, and would just be like "girls don't seem to like me" ... I used to have a friend total narc who would talk to you while looking past your face and checking themselves out in the mirror, she reminds me of her 🤣🤣
Also some of her collabs seem so inauthentic, sure Tara, I'm sure you use Burt's bees all the time. And Ruth is a complete pain in the hole.

I'm glad to find this thread and realise I'm not the only one who's been put off by her recently. I used to love her vlogs when I found them, but in the past year or so I've fallen right off with her. She went from someone living an enviable but realistic lifestyle to just becoming a boring typical influencer. She doesn't seem to do any work and instead just complains about how hard her life is when all she does is get iced coffee and drink with her friends.

Reactions: 9
Also on the aesthetic thing, I feel like she had the same view with Ireland in general - she would always say that she would neverrrrr move back to Ireland always with a bit of disdain, although she seems to have changed her tune now saying she wants to invest in a property here

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I feel like i missed the announcement of her being here permanently? I can't find where she talked about it, does anyone know where it is?

Reactions: 2
I don't think she's here permanently - her visa got approved so she's going to be attempting to get back to the states

I thought her video with Edelle was gas. Edelle has a career whereas Tara has an Instagram lol

Reactions: 3
Look, I don’t want to be a gatekeeping Karen but it seems pretty dumb to admit to it online when we’re in a strict level 5 lockdown and a few weeks ago had the worst coronavirus rates in the entire world
I feel like her boyfriend aesthetic is.... stoner 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
I feel like she would be so dull to hangout with.. like she really tries to give off that effortless cool girl vibe but in reality I think she’d be really uptight and annoying.

I watched some of her videos, the last one were when she and her ex moved in the loft.

I just went on her insta to see what shes up to, the latest photo is her posing pretty much naked - like why? And it was in the loft, seems like shes missing it, she could have just stayed there but I guess the rent was to much for her alone.