TarMar (Irish blogger living in NYC)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Double posting as I can’t edit above but I’ve messaged her to ask why she is breaking restrictions so blatantly- well in a nicer way of course! I’m just so disappointed

Reactions: 7
Double posting as I can’t edit above but I’ve messaged her to ask why she is breaking restrictions so blatantly- well in a nicer way of course! I’m just so disappointed
I half expect her to send you a passive aggressive reply

Reactions: 4
Here is the real answer: I don't think narcissits have the ability to understand public safety measures where people make personal sacrifices for the greater good...

Reactions: 12
I half expect her to send you a passive aggressive reply
Of course it was passive aggressive!

Basically said they’re bubbling as they live close (wasn’t bubbling for those who live alone/single parents, etc?) and that they meet to go for coffee/ walks/ take photos for walks a few times a week which is allowed under the expertise guidelines??? And of course passive aggressive smily faces 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I think it just goes to show that some people can’t do ANYTHING without documenting it. Like it’s bad enough you’ve broken the rules, but why does everyone have to know you’re having a sUpeR CuTe coffee date with your pal anyway? You know it’s just going to piss off the large majority of your audience who actually are following the rules.

Reactions: 10
Yeah when you live your whole life for the gram I guess you can't enjoy it if you don't post it 😂.

I still can't get over her going to that national park during the wildfires and posting pictures for weeks after, even though she said she wanted to be offline. ~moody~ ~asthetic~ photos because the sky was on fire 😂😑. The cognitive dissonance was unbelievable...

Attachments

Reactions: 3
She has gotten so tiny in recent months! Couldn't believe how skinny her legs were in that workout video. It seems like one the boyfriend went home the weight just dropped off.

Reactions: 1
GOOD GOD. Haven't posted here or read here in forever, *or* checked out TURRRMURZZZ or RuthyRuby but Jesus on a stick. Tara's smug faces in her video and rattling her coffee...she's so irritating. A pure narcissist. Her recent content could be a year old and I never would have guessed. What a flute. The smug face she pulls, so in love with herself, the dancing, oh the dancing. Can't articulate herself well...but Americans may think she's reasonably intelligent. As for Ruthruby...same thing, if she recycled her posts from last year no one would be the wiser. Tragic, the two of them.

Tara's smug face could do with a punch though. "You've never seen me in sweatpants". Oh, honey. No one cares what you do. No one noticed.

She’s subletting the apartment for nearly four months now and says ‘this isn’t a cheap apartment so serious queries only.’

It’s bushwick which is pretty far out but trendy so I’d say it’s more than $2500 definitely but under $3k? NY can be hard to gauge though and she might have trouble shifting it as the market is much cheaper now so there isn’t as much incentive to pay for an expensive sublet
I mentioned this before...I always got the sense she was a total MISER. I'd say she's the last up for a round. Would haaaaaaate to be her friend. Narcissist!!!!

Reactions: 10
I mentioned this before...I always got the sense she was a total MISER. I'd say she's the last up for a round. Would haaaaaaate to be her friend. Narcissist!!!!
oh my god yes! I get the impression that she never tips and that she'd be the last one to pick up the check if she was out with friends...

The smug face she pulls, so in love with herself, the dancing, oh the dancing.
I've said it before but i'll say it again, her dancing is so cringey and embarassing to watch, reminds me of an old person trying to be ~hip~

Hate that this thread starts with my praising her lol. That did not last long, can't stand to look at her now and agree with everyone here. She's a boring narcissist with zero appeal.

Hate that this thread starts with my praising her lol. That did not last long, can't stand to look at her now and agree with everyone here. She's a boring narcissist with zero appeal.
It's ok boo. People can change. People can see the light!

literally so boring. nothing to offer. yawn
Agreed. Why is she even there. She adds nothing to NYC VIBEZ. Just an Irish person proving they can survive there. But...why? No real links to the US, NYC, no coverage of much at all really. Just 'scopes and being a vain bish. Yawn.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I actually can't with this girl. Last week she was going on walks with ruthyruby cos they live close by and are each others "social bubble" (despite her completely misinterpreting the point of social bubbles-FOR PEOPLE WHO LIVE ALONE!).

Today she is swanning around Cork City, getting coffee and content. Cork City is WELL out of her 5km limit.

Just so everyone is aware, ireland is currently in a level five lockdown. Guidance is stay at home. End of. Essential travel only. People are sick, people are dying. But this fool thinks its essential for her to travel to the city to pick up a bleeping pastry?

• Angry
Reactions: 15
And they live nowhere near each other
Seriously?? You cannot believe a word this girl says! I was giving her the benefit of the doubt, thinking ok I know its against the rules, but she isn't the only person doing it, but that was then I thought they were staying within their 5km. I was so angry when I saw yesterdays posts.

Reactions: 2