TarMar (Irish blogger living in NYC)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I opened with a compliment and then he said that he didn't like my name (??? I don't even have an unusual name or anything)

And then he sent another message that was along the lines of "oh you seem so pleased that im interested in you" when all I had done was send one message.... Like this is how dating apps work

Honestly it's not that bad and doesn't reach the level of tinder nightmares or anything but I suppose I just had the impression that he seemed really nice so I was quite surprised that his openers were quite...rude?

So then I unmatched lol. It was a very limited interaction and I might just be reading into it too much but I was just left thinking that maybe isn't such a nice guy.
Omg wow, what a prick. I don't think you're reading into it too much, he sounds incredibly rude

Reactions: 11
Geez guys…. I just know him, well knew him! I wouldn’t say I’m a stalker hahaha
Maybe he is a dick since I met him? But I doubt it… although it was a year ago!

Reactions: 1
The entitlement of Tara saying she needs to tie her mum's style together as it doesn't fit with her aesthetic. Umm sorry that's your mum's home & she's entitled to decorate it the way she wants not how you feel it should be 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 15
The entitlement of Tara saying she needs to tie her mum's style together as it doesn't fit with her aesthetic. Umm sorry that's your mum's home & she's entitled to decorate it the way she wants not how you feel it should be 🙄🙄🙄
typical self-congratulatory Tara. Probably thinks it’s some form of charity work.

Reactions: 8
I would beg to differ! I found him to be one of the most genuine guys I’ve come across, a proper gentleman and sooo funny… I definitely wouldn’t say he’s under socialized LOL
Sounds like he might have been trying to have a bit of craic, or maybe your name is Tara…?? hahahaha

Anyways it seems quite harsh to be bashing his character over one random message on a dating app? Especially when we’ve all probably had way more disgusting/rude things said to us on them them apps…..
I hoped that the second half of my comment reflects what you're saying, it was only a message or two but just felt weird. I'm not trying to cancel him or anything, it just changed my perspective on the situation I suppose.

You obvs know him personally so.... Sorry for any offence? You can't delete posts on here so i can't do that but as I said it was a shallow interaction so I think people will take it lightly

Reactions: 6
The way she talks is so awkward, using AAVE and outdated tik tik slang. From someone who harps on night and day about authenticity, she is so fake!

Reactions: 13
Only "Ya Gurl" could wear a full balaclava on the subway and no mask.

Are they not "fashion" enough, not fitting the aesthetic?

Also, is the boyf moving to NY? I saw she had an update video but with her, it could be anything.

Reactions: 5
Only "Ya Gurl" could wear a full balaclava on the subway and no mask.

Are they not "fashion" enough, not fitting the aesthetic?

Also, is the boyf moving to NY? I saw she had an update video but with her, it could be anything.
oh really? I missed that but not surprised by her! Also can’t bring myself to watch her videos and give her views but I would assume the boyf is moving over?! I thought he was moving to China though? How are these dopes getting visas!

Reactions: 3
At this point I’m starting to think the U.S immigration department has created a special ‘Boyfriend of Tar Mar’ green card

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just had a look. She says he is moving there but she is full of tit, Its at about 7 minutes in her last video if you want to listen to her nonsense. He is basically visiting for a couple months then going to Vancouver where he apparently has a working visa.

Reactions: 5
I just had a look. She says he is moving there but she is full of tit, Its at about 7 minutes in her last video if you want to listen to her nonsense. He is basically visiting for a couple months then going to Vancouver where he apparently has a working visa.
This is such a pet peeve of mine, people saying they're moving somewhere when they're essentially just visiting for a couple of weeks/months. It's totally different

• Heart
Reactions: 11