Taramay25 Tara Maynard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those videos of her in the pool are shocking for an adult with kids .. she should be ashamed of herself … no way would I want those to be shown on my feed
Complete mess. Her standing in public doing her mascara with her hair a state is horrific looking. I don’t know why she thinks it’s a flex?

In that mascara video her eyes look like they are rolling back as well. I bet the drink ain’t all she’s been on.

Reactions: 1
Seriously looks out of it, looks like more than booze.
Like she would have to drink A LOT to get that state especially with the tolerance level of an alcoholic!!

Reactions: 3
Of course she on more than just alcohol in Ibiza 😂. She’s 100% a Coke head anyways at home. She was off her tits in Ibiza 😷😷😂

Reactions: 4
Where are they bleeping off to now? Nick cannot have made that much money and they’re blazing through it like those lottery winners who blow it all in a few years. I know she makes money doing shite ads but is MILANA STUDIOS!!11!! really doing that well?

Reactions: 3
Where are they bleeping off to now? Nick cannot have made that much money and they’re blazing through it like those lottery winners who blow it all in a few years. I know she makes money doing shite ads but is MILANA STUDIOS!!11!! really doing that well?
I don’t think the milana studios will be pulling in much £££

God knows she’s on par with slaggy axl bleeping off and dumping her kids so she can get pissed and make an absolute tit of herself I’m not sure why no one has stepped in to have a serious word as it’s embarrassing for a grown arse adult with kids to get smashed 24/7 but hey ‘all for the gram’ 🙄🙄🤣

Another PR stay…let’s see how drunk she gets on this one! She must go on holiday at least once a month or more. It’s quite greedy when you think about it…mind you if she doesn’t have to fork out for holidays at least it gives her more beer money 🙄.I’ll be so glad when all this influencer freebies dry up and they have to get a proper job.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Another PR stay…let’s see how drunk she gets on this one! She must go on holiday at least once a month or more. It’s quite greedy when you think about it…mind you if she doesn’t have to fork out for holidays at least it gives her more beer money 🙄.I’ll be so glad when all this influencer freebies dry up and they have to get a proper job.
I dunno why people want her to represent them?! She doesn’t paint a good picture

Especially given it’s Morocco she’s not a good representative of their culture and values…

Reactions: 2
It knocks me sick. My husband and I work our arses off to save for our one family holiday a year. She has has had at least three luxury all inclusive family holidays gifted to her this summer alone, Nevermind all the other family uk breaks & days out she also had. All because she takes pictures and says how great the cocktails are. Honestly makes my blood boil.

Reactions: 7
She could do with a PR stay in rehab and a sponsored Alcoholics Anonymous meeting

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have a friend that is involved with sending out PR to influences etc. I caught up with her the other day for the first time in a while. Tara came up in convo and interestingly my friend said they had previously gifted her some bits but because of her stories over the last few months of her hardly ever at home, no family content, always pissed and most likely on something (her words not mine!) they will not be working with her again! So brands do take notice! I reckon all these holidays were booked a few months ago and she’s crammed them all in not realising she’s made herself look like a greedy drunk. Her PR packages and stays will dry up once all these pre-arranged stays are over. We all like a few drinks but she takes it to another level.

Reactions: 15
I don’t know who she thinks she appeals to. Young girls will think she’s a washed up embarrassment. Women her own age just wonder what the duck she’s doing. I’m bored of seeing her stood bow legged gurning her face off and neglecting her kids.

Reactions: 11
I’m similar age to her and the only thing she influences me to be is the complete opposite of a mum to what she is. She may have more money and holidays than me, but I can guarantee that my life and children are a lot more content than hers will ever be. I actually find her lack of friends really sad, and it speaks volumes about how self centered and high maintenance she is. The only people that she seems to be mates with are her brother, sister and the costa drive thru server. What a sad life

Reactions: 9
No amount of free trainers and holidays will make up for that sense of fear and unease a kid gets when their parents are drunk.

Reactions: 9
I know bushy is back but yeah they are a huge!!!
The sisters ones are even more ridiculous looking 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.