Taramay25 Tara Maynard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And another gifted holiday! It’s no wonder she can afford countless designer bags she get all her holidays for free! Must be the 5th or 6th one this year. Honestly knocks me sick.

Reactions: 7
Do think actually see her on holiday then book where she’s been for free 🤯🤯 and pay thousands. Free holidays to influencers doesn’t make me want to go to that place fair enough if they pay but she’s not paid for any of these trips 🤯🤯

Do think actually see her on holiday then book where she’s been for free 🤯🤯 and pay thousands. Free holidays to influencers doesn’t make me want to go to that place fair enough if they pay but she’s not paid for any of these trips 🤯🤯
this!! Makes me think it’s a crap place that needs the promo from crap influencers who would sell their Nan for a quid 😂 non of its believable or makes me want to book

Reactions: 3
And another PR stay…why can’t she put her hand in her pocket and pay like the rest of us! Really really gets on my melons all these insta huns and the free stuff they get all the time. Do you think she asks then for it? If so she should maybe stop buying all the countless designer crap and fork out for her kids instead

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Do these places make that much money from her showing it off??
Coz everywhere she goes is mad pricey!!
She's so materialistic and up her own arse and then tries to be "relatable" by drinking wine and moaning about the weather and her kids and husband.
Muppet!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her sister is just as, or dare I say it, even more of a bint than Tara. No I take that back, Tara 100% is the bigger twit that needs to grow up and act like she’s got 2 children instead of necking wine on the daily. It’s pretty close though

• Haha
In fairness I do love when nick puts up stories of drunk tara and we get to see what she's really like 🤣

Reactions: 6
She is such a chav, blows all her money on booze and bags then blags all the freebies she can for her kids 😡 it’s no wonder she can afford £15k holidays to the Maldives when she gets everything else for free

Reactions: 6
Getting on a bar dancing to I Gotta Feeling 💤 might be one of the most cringiest things she’s done 🥴 being a drunken mess isn’t the flex she thinks it is

• Haha
Don’t get me wrong , I am mum with two kids and I like a drink and a good night out but she takes it to a whole new level! Dancing on the bar like that..you just know everyone round her was just eye rolling and cringing. She it trying way too hard to be young and cool and it’s just coming off as a sad attention seeking alcoholic! She must have on it hard as soon as she landed!
Also what’s with her eyebrows…they keep getting bigger and bigger!

Reactions: 8
There’s nothing attractive or ‘goals’ about a grown adult mother of 2 getting off her face and trying to make herself the centre of attention. It’s just all very sad and cringe. She shouldn’t have had kids if all she wants to do is act like an 18 year old.

• Heart
Those videos of her in the pool are shocking for an adult with kids .. she should be ashamed of herself … no way would I want those to be shown on my feed

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I think she thinks it makes her more relatable or something. She just looks an absolute state. We all over do it sometimes but with her it’s constant. My husband would be having serious words with me if I was like that every day on holiday..well actually she seems like that everyday at home too!

Those videos of her in the pool are shocking for an adult with kids .. she should be ashamed of herself … no way would I want those to be shown on my feed
We’ve all had our moments but would most likely wanna forget about them and not reshare for the world to see. She must be verging on an alcoholic now, no way she can function without crippling hanxiety the next day without a drink.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.