Taramakeup (Tara Anderson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only ever heard of Jools Holland. I like it and nobody here guessed it! Hope she’s ok. Long time to be in on your second.

Reactions: 8
Wouldn’t be gone on the name but not my baby🤣....he’s absolutely beautiful☺.....it’s making me broody now 👶🏻

Reactions: 3
Oh sweet baby Jesus that name is not good. I know names are so different to everyone else but to me it seems like she’s just trying to be different
I’ve a friend Julie and we call her jools 😭😂

I’m being very petty now....no nana did not handmake the outfit - she knitted some boots, a hat and a cardigan!
The outfit is from a shop

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I recently had a section in the Rotunda. They only keep you in for 48hrs after due to COVID! I’d be surprised if she was still in if she had him Monday?

Reactions: 1
Say her 2 kids names loud and fast 🙃 I’m tripping over my tongue here

Reactions: 5
I'd say she's home n all a couple days, just posting news now which is fair enough.

It's Tara, the update was always going to be EXTREMELY vague. 'My job is being a public figure but I keep my life private' 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What a gorgeous little baby boy. Gas nobody guessed the name.. it’s a bit girly alright but each to their own. Yeah maybe an emergency c-section after she was induced on Monday/Tuesday or it’s a delayed post. Who knows!

I recently had a section in the Rotunda. They only keep you in for 48hrs after due to COVID! I’d be surprised if she was still in if she had him Monday?
Really?! No one has mentioned this to be and I’m scheduled very shortly. I’m glad I saw this, thanks.

Back to Tara, I like Jools but not sure on the Gene and Jools combo.

Reactions: 4
Gillybeangirl - a blogger I really like (great recipes). She has 3 boys, one of whom is Jules. She’s married to a musician, he’s a pianist - maybe it’s a trend amongst them.

• Haha
Really?! No one has mentioned this to be and I’m scheduled very shortly. I’m glad I saw this, thanks.

Back to Tara, I like Jools but not sure on the Gene and Jools combo.
Hi, I had a section recently also in Rotunda and it's a case by case basis. I could stay in for 3 days after section if I wanted to but I chose to go home after 2 days.

Reactions: 2
Jools...well that’s different

Why has he not me this big brother? Is she still in hospital or has she offloaded Gene to someone else?
Those bed sheets aren’t hospital bedsheets! I would say she’s home but Gene is elsewhere.
Off topic but a section isn’t the only thing that will keep you in hospital. I did early transfer home on my first two but 3rd baby had other ideas (jaundice) and we had to stay 4 nights (not a section either). There are so many reasons for a hospital stay.

Reactions: 7
Yes there are loads of different reasons to stay in! Looks like things didn’t go so prefect for Tara! Something you just can’t control 🤔

In fairness I like the name but prefer the “Jules” spelling, it’s far better than the names people were guessing here anyway 😂😂😂😂 and I don’t think it as try-hard as Gene

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.