Taramakeup (Tara Anderson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She strikes me as someone who eats very little - doesn’t ever have a vino binge and curry chips lol ! I would say she’s naturally slim but also eats model portions and walks everywhere . Usually people who are very thin burn more calories than they consume - not always ... but usually :)
Wish I could eat curry chips everyday and stay slim 🤣 I need my mouth taped shut 🤣

Reactions: 5
She said before in the past she doesnt drive! I think once children come along and school going age you need to be able to drive them to matches/acticivites you cant be dependent on others.

Reactions: 14
I understand that but at the same time it is major abdominal surgery. If you were in any other ward other than maternity I wonder would someone be discharged so quickly after abdominal surgery.
No you wouldn't, if it was any other major abdominal surgery you'd be in for 10-14 days but that's what us women have endured and done to ourselves as well...

Reactions: 1
Gene has definitely had a hair cut.

since Tara had the baby I’m noticing more blonde extensions in her hair. She definitely didn’t have that many light tapes in before. Compare & check next time to old posts before baby. Gene defo had the chop.

Reactions: 7
Blonde tapes remind me of the clip ins you would get as a child/teen that were attached to a bobby pin! Look very cheap and tatty!

I don't see what she brings to the table in terms of content. I find her very boring. When she was working with Pippa and doing the fashion factories i found her bubbly, funny and just very natural and great dynamic between all the team.

But once the ads started coming i found she became very robotic and unnatural. And the thing she does where she comes on and talks about how she's not one to cross and doesn't take tit, people who don't take tit Don't need to keep coming on saying that they don't take tit?

Is she still spraying everything gold!?! Enough tara enough!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Gene has definitely had a hair cut.

since Tara had the baby I’m noticing more blonde extensions in her hair. She definitely didn’t have that many light tapes in before. Compare & check next time to old posts before baby. Gene defo had the chop.
I thought this too! Her hair def looked lighter in her snaps yesterday

Reactions: 3
I really never thought she could come out with a worse name than Gene, but she proved me wrong. Please tell me it's Julian and Jools is the family pet name she's using? There is nothing cool or unusual about giving your boys feminine names, they are going to be relentlessly mocked.

Reactions: 11
I really never thought she could come out with a worse name than Gene, but she proved me wrong. Please tell me it's Julian and Jools is the family pet name she's using? There is nothing cool or unusual about giving your boys feminine names, they are going to be relentlessly mocked.
Says a bit more about you! Maybe if we all brought our children up better then they would learn not to mock other kids ESPECIALLY because of their names!

Jools might not be everyone’s cup of tea but neither is John and Mary. And guess what? You get to call your child whatever you want and then be faced with such judgement! There’s a lot of unisex names out there now Robyn, Billie, Remy. Lots of shortened names, double barrelled names, unusual names and THEY ARE ALL REAL NAMES belong to REAL people.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I understand that but at the same time it is major abdominal surgery. If you were in any other ward other than maternity I wonder would someone be discharged so quickly after abdominal surgery.
I work in the rotunda loads of fActors would
Have been taken into account and on a second child you are out quicker now in covid times .. while it isn’t ideal in terms of recovery and pain if she was coping ok she would have been allowed out on day 3 after 2 nights spent in it that makes sense . .. I do agree though it isn’t ideal .

Reactions: 5
Says a bit more about you! Maybe if we all brought our children up better then they would learn not to mock other kids ESPECIALLY because of their names!

Jools might not be everyone’s cup of tea but neither is John and Mary. And guess what? You get to call your child whatever you want and then be faced with such judgement! There’s a lot of unisex names out there now Robyn, Billie, Remy. Lots of shortened names, double barrelled names, unusual names and THEY ARE ALL REAL NAMES belong to REAL people.
Totally agree.

Reactions: 6
Her Q&A today. She’s clearly had a section. Why the secrecy surrounding it? Clearly doesn’t fit her Mama warrior image!

Reactions: 8
In fairness to her I'm glad she came on for that q&a with no makeup and not filtered to the high heavens.

Reactions: 1
Her Q&A today. She’s clearly had a section. Why the secrecy surrounding it? Clearly doesn’t fit her Mama warrior image!
Ah no she has to drag the arse out of the labour story too. That’s for another day!

She really sneakily hid the air fryer that she got free with her McDonnells curry sauce. That is just how disposable everything is to these bloggers! They don’t even thank the companies properly on Instagram.

Reactions: 11
I’m not sure what age she is but is she not a bit long in the tooth to be wearing full blown Adidas tracksuits 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.