Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Goss_Goddess

Chatty Member
As if it’s not bad enough the kid has a girls name but he has girls hair too. Thinks she’s so “edgy” having his hair long😒🙄

Reactions: 2

Carlyq92

I still have mine front facing at 14 months but its purely because I'm a bit paranoid of people coming up to her and breathing in her general direction during the pandemic 😂😂 she doesn't mind. We have the chats as we walk around.
Ah fair enough, wasn't a criticism, more just a general question. I just must have been too boring for any of mine to want to look at me 🤣 Paranoia right now is a very good point in fairness!

Beeepbop22

Why does her belly have to be hanging out on the sky ad? In the blue co-ord it looks like the bottoms don't fully go over her bottom

• Haha

Lmarcon

VIP Member
Ah lads I really like Tara 🙈 Daniel does work, he actually has a really good job. Agree house does not look very child friendly but sure listen that's their problem to figure out in the future....also I'm guilty of one of those people who held my bump, didn't even know I was doing tbh, wondering why so many people have a problem with it? 🤷
If you knew what a fake stuck up bitch she is you’d revise your opinion

IGer1

Ah lads I really like Tara 🙈 Daniel does work, he actually has a really good job. Agree house does not look very child friendly but sure listen that's their problem to figure out in the future....also I'm guilty of one of those people who held my bump, didn't even know I was doing tbh, wondering why so many people have a problem with it? 🤷
What’s his job?

NTW

I don’t like commenting on people’s weight etc. either but when then they come on to a public platform with hints they welcome people having a gossip... what I didn’t get was the big call out for the acupuncture but didn’t say what was wrong. Most people would say oh oh she a terrible pain in X and am thinking of a certain therapy any recommendations etc..... I do find her vagueness a bit odd
Did she not say the acupuncture was to help try combat her reflux/stomach issues she was having?

I also thought she looked pregnant in the dress, but didn't in other photos after, so unsure.

Sayit4real

VIP Member
Daniel is an unemployed wannabe musician and Tara’s a fulltime Instahun. They’re also both tacky chavs. I do feel sorry for him though because he seems a quiet sort. I guess you’d have to be to put up with that overbearing madam. She just screams “hard work”
Agree! He isn’t an engineer like someone here put up ! He is a wannabe ! But look WOW he brought home donuts ! OMG amazing wow !!

Panda88

Chatty Member
I like the carpet she chose for the stairs in the hall to be fair but everything else is 😳. The big ostrich head 🙈
With the husband’s music career.. Defo if he hasn’t made it now it might be time to try something else. Unless he plays in bands etc? My cousins husband plays in a number of bands - usually weddings Fridays and Saturdays and extra during summer and Christmas and they charge €2500 between 4-5 of them. They often play other gigs before weddings too and on midweek nights. Not great for a mortgage application or in current climate though
My friend is in a band and they do a wedding or two pretty much every weekend, when they don't have a gig already arranged, and go live in Dubai for a month each year to play the Irish bars over Christmas and New year and I don't even want to think about how much he earns! 😂 Tara's husband gives off the vibe that he would think he's too good for weddings or pub gigs though

Ailte

VIP Member
I’m also pregnant and working from home so living in leggings when I do get dressed! Also I now need hammocks to hold up my previously small boobs so I am actually jealous of her on this point 😫
Loved getting back to my small boobs post pregnancy and feeding!!

Here for the gos!

Chatty Member
Maybe his amazing skills as a ‘lover’ have earned him a few quid
That has to be it 😂😂
I wouldn’t say there income is very good right now! They are spending all there money on gold animals! All the bump photos we are getting and nobody has approached her to do a maternity clothes range collab?