Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Here for the gos!

Chatty Member
I know,we know your pregnant we don’t need to see the bare belly to prove it! And the couch looks so uncomfortable! It’s way to low at the back! They look so awkward and not relaxed at all!

Reactions: 2

Lmarcon

VIP Member
I followed her until she let my friend down the week of her wedding. She sent another make up artist along to do the work for her. My friend had her trial and everything with Tara and was left with a randomer to do her bridal make-up! Not professional and not on. Lost all respect for her after that.
That’s disgraceful

Here for the gos!

Chatty Member
Yes she definitely bought in Whitehall, I heard from a girl who knows her! She wanted Drumcondra but I’d imagine it was well out of there price range! I mean like we said they don’t have great jobs to be buying in Drumcondra.

Jenna89

Chatty Member
There’s a loooooong road of bump pictures ahead.
Also, and I acknowledge this is very very petty, but does anyone else get really creeped out by the fact her toes are as long as fingers?
Well, I hadn’t noticed but now I know what’ll be choking me in my nightmares going forward 😂

• Haha
Ah lads I really like Tara 🙈 Daniel does work, he actually has a really good job. Agree house does not look very child friendly but sure listen that's their problem to figure out in the future....also I'm guilty of one of those people who held my bump, didn't even know I was doing tbh, wondering why so many people have a problem with it? 🤷

AOK

I see she was congratulating Lynn Kelly on her stories today. Her fella is another one that’s done some cheating 🙃

• Wow

maryloumaniser

VIP Member
Haven't been on this since the early spraying everything gold Tara days. Had to come on today after that outfit reel.

WTAF!! Tracksuit bottoms, the gold chain, the hair, the t-shirts! Shes the human form of putting Mr.T, Danni Zucko & Diana Vicker's hair in a blender and she's the end result! And the spins/twirls between outfits, my eyes hurt. 🤯
😂😂😂image of Mr T

Here for the gos!

Chatty Member
I didn’t realise he didn’t work and was a wannabe musician! I always thought cos he wasn’t around that he had a 9-5? Can’t believe she pays for everything 🙈

Mona86

VIP Member
Stop! That’s absolutely scandalous!

I had a wedding make up trial with her last year and cannot tell you how bad the make up was. Had to take it off and re do it before a night out the same day. Needless to say I didn’t book her.
Do you have to pay for a trial ?

Ailte

VIP Member
I did really like Tara previously, in her Pippa Fashion Factory days. She use to be very informative on skin care and make up & would do a what's in my makeup bag between breaks on Fashion Factory, she'd dress well and mention where she got stuff but not tag them. It was more authentic, sincere and because she bought the stuff herself I was more interested in it because the comments seemed genuine- washes well, holds shape, can style up style down.

Now(pregnancy aside) she is an utter bore fest. As others have said it is a business account and that's grand- but it takes away the naturalness of it and does not come across as authentic or sincere. Its swipe up after swipe up. You can predict what's coming next- question box, gain traction then boohoo haul, getthattrend, spotlight or whatever skincare brand is her "absolute favourite". I'm no mother nature but the amount of clothing hauls with no where to go and no where open is ridiculous! And it's the same thing over and over again, the walk, the twirl, flick of hair hand in pocket tilt head back.

It's boring and very very repetitive. I can't think of one thing that would attract a viewership.
Agree. I like buying clothes as much as the next person but OMG there’s literally nowhere to go!!!

I think that poster meant her family home/parents house is in Beresford.

Agree though, I do feel like she like to imply that they bought in Drumcondra. Whitehall is a less desirable address for precious Tara!
Yep thank you that's what I meant her mam and dad's home. It's definitely beresford. She's definitely now up in that ghaeltacht Park place not sure where abouts though. Sorry guys for not being clearer.

Anyone else cringe seeing her squirting product directly into her face on her insta stories? It's just so false, no one does that!!

Niamh97

Chatty Member
She will be back out pounding the pavements again soon then the OOTD will come back she is naturally thin she lives near to me and is always out walking I don't think she has a car
Yeah she said she doesn’t know how to drive (a few years ago).

• Wow

Hannahchoo

Yes the lashes are so bad arn’t they. They look like spikes and spider legs. I shocked that she doesn’t go somewhere else but she must know they are shite and just enjoys the freebie from “the girls in Allure”. Although she hasn’t gone them done this week like the brows and nails, which made me think she was flogging the €€€€€€€€ lash serum last month so she can’t go back to falsies now.
She seems to be very limited on pals, apart from her cousin. She has recently befriended the two lads in the last couple of years, Clementine (?) and of course Aimee but they all seem to be Insta friends you know. I’d say she’s a closed book.

Jane12

that’s been done loads in the last20 years. Tara invented this cool name sure.

Unless the midwife was doing her a dirty and taking the piss. Loads of baby Judes out there.
Maybe the midwife is like me and has not met or heard of a baby Jude!

Madscone

VIP Member
Really?! No one has mentioned this to be and I’m scheduled very shortly. I’m glad I saw this, thanks.

Back to Tara, I like Jools but not sure on the Gene and Jools combo.
Hi, I had a section recently also in Rotunda and it's a case by case basis. I could stay in for 3 days after section if I wanted to but I chose to go home after 2 days.