Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Malone

VIP Member
Like pregnancy is beautiful and lovely and it’s nice to have a pic of your bump for yourself... but nobody in Ireland in bleedin freezing January wears those belly tops around the house. She is such an attention seeker!! The post about thanking her kid for teaching her to be a mother. I’m sorry, what!!!!! Write him a letter and put it in a memory box for when he’s older. Why plaster it on Instagram for complete strangers.
Ridiculous- such shite .

Reactions: 2

Instanose

Once again she comes on and gives you half information about what’s going on with her! I’m not interested in her cause I’m only getting half the details! Don’t know how many weeks she is? What health problems she is experiencing in her pregnancy? What hospital she is in? If her hubby can attend scans or how she feels about the hospital restrictions? I’m pregnant myself and can’t relate to her at! But she doesn’t minded bombarding us with bump photos!! Just go away Tara your really not that interesting at all!!
She’s attending the Rotunda, seen her there last week

ela87

Chatty Member
Has she had her baby at long feckin last? Don't follow. Could see her calling it some silly name like Artie or Humphrey 🙄😂

Ailte

VIP Member
Huge difference in her skin due to lack of covid beauty appointments or due to Botox because of pregnancy ? Either way she is not the natural beauty she narcissistically likes to share herself to be
Couldn’t understand her following and popularity when she came on my radar first tbh. Very telling the difference!

Ok this infuriated me. She’s claiming she’s on a holiday, yet she’s working away recording every detail of the time she’s leaving, where she’s going, Beggy Mitchell “recommendations” (use trip adviser like the rest of us mere mortals instead of trying to get a free dinner),tagging where she’s staying (so the local boutiques can drop her of freebies) remember she’s supposed to be on holidays here having a break from work?! It’s all a loada shite and I’m getting fed up of them.
Necks like jockeys nethers

iprefercoffee

She won’t be as quick to share the exit next week, whether it’s a section or an episiotomy , always only portrays the glamour never the truth. Post yourself mid push when the midwife clears away your poo if you want to be relatable Tara
😂😂😂

never ever gonna happen!!

Tara doesnt 💩

• Haha

Here for the gos!

Chatty Member
Exactly I’ve had miscarriage’s myself and then took me awhile to conceive again after. I wouldn’t class it as fertility problems! I don’t know why she keeps spinning that line without giving any information?

Mona86

VIP Member
But I highly doubt james/mark/ oranges and lemons etc are actually her real friends or “besties” as she said. They are all like minded, fame hungry 30 something year olds, using each other for “tea and chats” content, hoping to grow their following by being tagged in each other’s stories. The more followers, the more you’re paid for a #ad or a “gorgeous little delivery”.
It’s mad isn’t it! I’m 34 and I have 5 best friends. I have known them all since I was 5,13 or 10 years in hairdressing together. I know people via online of course we all chat to people but they can’t become besties !!

Lmarcon

VIP Member
I have seen her in town, don’t think she has Botox ... just must be hugely filtered as she looks pretty plain in real life - nothing special just knows her angles and lots of make up and filters . Good figure though
She’s skin and bone. No shape to her at all

Chippednails

VIP Member
I honestly think she's making the gold comment to wind us up here. Bit of deep passive aggressive anger there...

She doesn't give much away in her stories does she? Talks about being anxious, a scan, then goes into a random clickbait post. Why bother say anything
Exactly 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ Really annoys me with her

Lulu235

Always remember Rosie and just Jordan doing their hospital bags, they gloss over the ‘oh bring plenty big knickers’ etc yet they’ve no issue the rest of the year posing with their labia hanging out over their Calvin thong some some nasty gal denim shorts... but yes, let’s be embarrassed and gloss over big black knickers
Well it’s either the full makeup bag for the post-birth shoot or the big knickers in the bag, so the knickers have to go!😂

Ailte

VIP Member
Not sure if this has been said before & it probs says more about me than her but have you seen the size of her “dinner” portions? Like. Come on. You are not full from 1 baby spoon of chilli nor are you full from 3 pieces of pasta?
again, not her, maybe I’m the 1 who’s insane but she’s pregnant and needs all the nutrition she can get! Gets me every time I see her food!
Same as all the insta huns. Ban on eating 😳😑