Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lmarcon

VIP Member
Just looked through her saved highlights of her house....what is even going on there??? It's so gaudy! Like she walked into homsense and just picked up anything and threw it around the house
I wouldn’t mind but they are beautiful houses of decorated tastefully. Wasted on the likes of her

Reactions: 3

Blakey

No he left cause he thought he was about to make it big as an influencer and take flormar to the next level, wasn’t long coming back with his tail between his legs, but Julie stran, the boss lady at benefit roi loves him and took him back.
Ok! Well flormar clearly didn’t rate him as he didn’t even last 8 months there from what I remember. He suits the benefit brand. His wedding will be interesting. Wonder what venue will do it for free?

Those favourite photos she posted...the pic of her in her trackie lying on the couch with Gene on her chest...so lovely and so real and yet made me wonder will there be similar pics posted of her with the new baby...i hope so but i doubt it unfortunately. Everything she posts is just so fake now, she'll be dolled up, twirling and whirling, like life is a breeze, and back flogging everything with baby in tow, just like the rest of them. It makes me sad for the new mums who will be living in the reality of newborn life and feeling like they should be living up to this 'perfect' illusion.

SozBbz

VIP Member
No it’s not Beresford, it is Iveragh or one of the other smaller roads in that estate. It’s Whitehall not Drumcondra as she would lead everyone to think.
I think that poster meant her family home/parents house is in Beresford.

Agree though, I do feel like she like to imply that they bought in Drumcondra. Whitehall is a less desirable address for precious Tara!

Hannahchoo

That front room is shocking ! Too busy too dark too many random animal bits ! 🤢
Yeah it’s absolutely atrocious, the colours, the tiny parrot on a big wall, the bookcase is too deep for the spot she has it. The room in general is just not good.

ela87

Chatty Member
Well like who HASN’T he slept with (or tried to) in Galway! I’m glad to see he has settled down now, nice lad, boring, used to be a fine bit of stuff. His signature move was “the naked man”. I know him through friends (and other ways😏) and him isolating with Aimee and her mam was a bit of a “get out” situation or so the lads said anyways! He’s not the brightest spark that’s for sure, But it’s hard to imagine them together tbh.
Aimee's boyf and his brother and gang of pals have been through most of the girls from Limerick to Galway. They used to hang around with a certain Galway hurler and are very fond of the women. Was surprised when I saw him on her insta so hopefully he has grown up and settled down!

Lulu235

Lack of Botox starting to show....
Do you think that’s it? I’ve been thinking her makeup looks terrible lately. I started following her a few years ago around the time she got married, and thought she looked fab then (apart from the spider web lashes!).

I’d be morto to be seen with him and that HAIR

It’s like something Liam Gallagher‘s barber swept off the floor circa 1995
I always said he looks like he'd fit right in at an oasis tribute band in your local gaa club on a Fri night....thats never a good sign!

I said it before I can't stand her saying gorgeous or gorge like seriously fuck right off!

Lmarcon

VIP Member
Omg this is just giving me second hand embarrassment, the local boutique and chemist sending her gifts to the hotel, why? Shes a nobody, a make up artist? Does that chemist honestly think its going to make big sales because they sent tara make up a hamper? Shes actually such a snake, was always surprised she never featured on any of the call out pages or galz who snap, FBG gets ripped to shreds and this one is just as bad for the unsubtle begging
That’s exactly what I think...how does she get away with it

Snazzy

VIP Member
Th
Thread about Irish instagrammer and all round nicest person ever Tara_makeup 🙄
Thanks for setting this thread up 👍

did she address the boohoo thing ?
NO, Not really, the sound was bad in the video & she was very vague, didn't really know what she was trying to say tbh - basically said nothing but approached the subject kinda 😊

Last edited:

Tellmethis

Imagine we won't have to endure the 'living room reveal' all the fumes from the gold paint wouldn't be good at all. Pat Butcher need not worry. I could just imagine the leopard print rug, gold pineapples sconces, green tropical leaf wall paper and pink neon light 'you got this' hanging over the fireplace. splendid🤣🤣
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 You got this👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼🤣

• Haha
Okay I don't know if anyone's talked about this before but do yous think they named their first son Gene because Liam Gallagher called his son that? 🙈

Reactions: 2