Taramakeup #3 Do no harm but take no bit, Wondercru just wasn’t a hit

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bread crumbing her "health issues" AGAIN
She has been on about these health issues since after she had gene, so 4 years, showing herself waiting in hospital waiting rooms etc. please just give over, not only does she not want to say what these health problems are, only hint at them when suits, but she said she's totally fine now. so there's no need to keep bringing it up. and if you are the saddo that sends Tara in these messages asking what's the age gap between her kids or how did she manage going from 1 kid to 2,please have a word with yourself. This one thinks she's superwoman for having 2 kids and filming a few desperate reels and embarrassing the life out of her mother by dragging her into them.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I still cannot believe peopke actually follow this one.
I can't even bring myself to look at her stories even for a nose.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did Tara get married? She never ever ever ever ever ever ever mentions it 🥱

Seriously though imagine 7 years on and STILL going on about it, perfect example of someone who made being a bride her entire personality and is still milking it…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine bringing your 2 kids down to a boring 5*hotel, nothing for them & every bit annoying to couples trying to have a break away ffs

Reactions: 5
Imagine bringing your 2 kids down to a boring 5*hotel, nothing for them & every bit annoying to couples trying to have a break away ffs
Not defending her because she is an absolute tool but i dont agree just because you have children you cant stay in nice hotels . Once the children are well behaved i don't see a problem.
This hotel has family rooms so clearly welcome familys .

Reactions: 5
Not defending her because she is an absolute tool but i dont agree just because you have children you cant stay in nice hotels . Once the children are well behaved i don't see a problem.
This hotel has family rooms so clearly welcome familys .
It’s hardly a family Easter break though? Just for the photos really.

Reactions: 2
Couldn't agree more. I've friends who do this. No playgrounds, nothing to do with kids. But the parents had a nice time so they feel it's ok. Different strokes for different folks I guess!

Reactions: 3
It’s hardly a family Easter break though? Just for the photos really.
They advertised an Easter hunt 🤷‍♀️. There is a pool (my kids at that age would have been happy with that).
Maybe it was for the photos …
Not defending her , just in general i dont see the problem with staying in nice hotels with children.
---
Couldn't agree more. I've friends who do this. No playgrounds, nothing to do with kids. But the parents had a nice time so they feel it's ok. Different strokes for different folks I guess!
There was a easter egg hunt & swimming pool , im sure there is a playground in the local town?? Most hotel dont have playgrounds anyway.
We always stay in nice hotel mainly because of the children , because we want them to sleep in a nice room.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
They advertised an Easter hunt 🤷‍♀️. There is a pool (my kids at that age would have been happy with that).
Maybe it was for the photos …
Not defending her , just in general i dont see the problem with staying in nice hotels with children.
---

There was a easter egg hunt & swimming pool , im sure there is a playground in the local town?? Most hotel dont have playgrounds anyway.
We always stay in nice hotel mainly because of the children , because we want them to sleep in a nice room.
Agree, there doesn’t have to be a full on playground for kids to have fun.

Different strokes for folks and all that, but there is nothing wrong with taking your kids to a nice hotel.

I’m more cringing at her reel for work wear, so cheesy and she hasn’t a clue what people wear to the office!

Reactions: 6
Is she making marks and Spencer’s her whole personality now?!
Forgot about her 😂😂 so went and had a look at her stories. I see she’s still posting pics of her black and gold house. Wish she’d change her insta name as she does no one’s makeup only her own

Reactions: 7
Forgot about her 😂😂 so went and had a look at her stories. I see she’s still posting pics of her black and gold house. Wish she’d change her insta name as she does no one’s makeup only her own
Agreed! Don’t even see her doing her own make up anymore -

Reactions: 4
Ehhh.. who is asking Tara about her rotten green plasticky kitchen? That whole house gives me such depression, it’s desperate

• Haha
Reactions: 6